What's the relationship between USA and Israel? Americans refer to Israel as "their greatest ally", why?

What's the relationship between USA and Israel? Americans refer to Israel as "their greatest ally", why?

Jewish interests have a very well funded lobby group in DC

Don't you know who rules USA?

they created them kind of maybe I'm not sure

>What's the relationship between USA and Israel

They support us because they believe we will cause judgment day (srs)

Israel is not and never has been an ally of the USA.

US politicians rely on Jewish money to get elected. this is withheld if they don't support Israel.

it's the other way around

oh yeah

We don't refer to them as our 'greatest ally'. That's a Sup Forums meme.

Nobody besides politicians believe this

Wtf I thought Czech was our greatest ally?

Because we are a great investment

Christian Zionism.

That's literally it. Nothing about it being the most developed or democratic state in the Middle East. Just that it fulfils some sort of prophecy in the not-too-distant future.

a very strong and well funded lobbying base and several geopolitical reasons for keeping us as their local pet bitches, mainly having to do with keeping the western power house on top of the food chain in the middle east

And why haven't you done it yet? Tax dollars wasted

we are the lost tribes

Israel is the only country to vote in favor of the USA's interests for over 95% of the time at the UN.

>Americans refer to Israel as "their greatest ally"

Only career politicians do.

I think its the other way around, jew man

Remember how the Praetorian Guard sold the throne of Rome for the highest bid?

Pic related. Read about them.

It's the only country in the middle east that isn't a muslim dictatorship wishing death on America.

Because they kill lots of Muslims and control the planet

this

It's just the government I don't like jews or isreal or muslims either now that they are blowing everyone up. They used to be fine pre 20th century but it now jews are making muslims everyone's problem and not just their own.

it's stupid that politics is decided by lobbying of specific race & country.

Israel stronk

They get to blow up lots of brown people for Americans and we can just say it's not our problem.