Strategic location

>Strategic location
>Rich history
>Beautiful landscape
>Revered in the middle east
>Shits on every opportunity to be a real world player because of meh heritage.

The Turks had the best opportunity to introduce a liberal take on Islam and lead the middle east. Instead they pretend to be white and European and piss everyone off as eternal Turkroaches. The Turks deserve to be despised and contained to their shithole.

Other urls found in this thread:

classicalmpr.org/story/2013/11/12/mozart-alla-turca
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Instead they pretend to be white and European

This white inferiority complex is getting real tiresome. Turks roleplay as asian mongols, not europeans. Get your stick out of your ass.

Actually I've heard damn near everything from them

"We're mongols"
"We're hittites"
"We're greeks"
"We're slavs"
"We're sumerians"
"We're steppe gooks"
"We're celts"

Just a really confused group of people for the most part. Honestly I often can't tell if they're doing some form of satire or not

Why is that suprising? Anatolia has always been a melting pot. Everything from your list exists in Turkey.

If you want a serious answer, we are mostly genetically hittites with a mongol culture/language
This.

It's surprising because people's ancestry varies by region, so having one guy say "we're all 100% slavic" and moments later another guy say "we're all 100% celtic" is just comedic

tbqh I really like Turkey. Top tier culture and arts, the people are really nice too.

I kinda wish our countries shared a border again. Sadly some people are still butthurt about the occupation. Our town's emblem is literally an arm holding a sword, on which a Turk's head is being skewered.

And here I am,a filthy Turk-boo. My ancestors are probably rolling in their graves.

Only no one does that. So I don't see the point of this thread.

Only they do, and I've seen it dozens of times

But it's more sensible for me to believe that they're trying to be funny and not serious

>Rich history

they are all of these though, some parts were settled by celts, others by other people.

its why coastal turkey looks modern and civilized and 10/10 great place and everything inland is a barbaric and stone-age.

turkey needs to be divided into two imo.

>and I've seen it dozens of times
Memes my friend, memes
Thanks my turanic brother

classicalmpr.org/story/2013/11/12/mozart-alla-turca

I love Turks because they invaded Europeans. Euros only became relevant because they discovered other people weaker than them to exploit. We could have been living in glorious Turk ruled world

Turkey is a great guy
Eh kils armenians and doesnt afraid of anything

celts settled into central anatolia, though
I really have a friend who looks 80-90% celtic and he is from Çorum

>Revered in the middle east
Lol no. Arabs partially blame Turks for Islams decline.

To be fair they probably have some genetic heritage with all of these groups.

The Turkish language is not related to the Mongolian language in any way.

>a liberal take on Islam

>a liberal take on anything

Fuck off, even Islamists are less destructive than left-wingers

LMAO
we are eurasian

I mean a liberal take on anything does not mean "left-wing' liberalism. You need to go to school and develop your concept of vocabulary and context cancuck.

Yet the Saudis devour Turkish entertainment

from 1071 to 1299 we wuz mongols and shit
from 1299 to 1453 we wuz balkans and shit
from 1453 to 1566 we wuz romans and shit
from 1566 to 1718 we wuz eastern europeans and shit
from 1718 to 1839 we wuz defender of faith and shit
from 1839 to 1923 we wuz westernizing and shit
from 1923 to 2002 we wuz doing nothing and shit
from 2002 to ...... we are Erdoğan and shit.

Something about our education system Cengiz Khan's pictures were in schools walls alongside with other "Turkic ancestors". We had undergone shitload of nationalist, pan-Turkic/Altaic social engineering
Sadly true.

homos

>alla turca
"Alla turca", in Italian, means this and only this.

Turkey is the worst country to be part of its diaspora.

>liberal take on Islam
I like how everyone thinks every religion is just some loose set of commonly held ideas that can be easily melded. What does "reforming" Islam mean beyond making a place to the religion less seriously? How do you refom what is clearly defined and convince the people who previously believed in what they've always believed to just shrug off portions of their religion according to value and arguments that are not their own? This Islamic reform bullshit is meaningless posturing so people can get elected, not one person who speaks like this has ever laid out a constructie complete plan of how they would go about actually accomplishing reform that addresses all of the obstacles that prevent reform.

Islam is not christianity and as such will never adapt to modernity or liberal capitalism. Either muslims are destroyed or they destroy their opposition. Absolutely incompatible.

Well it was a world player before Turks arrived, it really makes you think.

It kept being a world player even after we arrived as The Ottoman Empire.Now because of erDOGan,çomars and islam we are going to utter shite.

Don't talk to Hittite boos.
Thnat's the single most retarded shit on the planet.

We're materially what we want to be in the frame of what Tengri grants us. Culturally and essentially we're Turkic.

please make us a favor and kill yourself almanci

It's true, why you mad you fucking idiot?

He's right, what do you mean?

I look nordic and I'm from africa.
Ur point?

You're the biggest fucking retard ever.

The mongol empire emerged out of a successor of the Göktürk Khaganate, while many Turkic Empires succeed the Mongol Empire.
The hisotries of both peoples are intewined.

Of course Cenghis Han is an ata.

>Now because of erDOGan,çomars and islam we are going to utter shite.

Yes its all e*dogans fault.Otherwise we're perfect snowflakes.