Is Vladimir Putin autistic?

is Vladimir Putin autistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2015/02/04/putin-aspergers-syndrome-study-pentagon/22855927/
news.com.au/world/europe/vladimir-putin-i-am-not-autistic/news-story/d3063a16547d56097d8dfe17e88fabf1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Real human bean

I am not autistic

nah mate that's his power stance

Just assburgerish.

One unrelated funny thing unrelated to the topic of this thread that I've noticed about him is that his age seems to vary greatly.

There was two page report on his visits to here in our biggest newspaper today and in some of the pics from the early 2000 he looks much older and tired than in photos taken ten years afterwards.

He is ever vigilant.

Even worse he's a manlet

maybe hes hitting on her
or hes shy

That's just the Russian defensive fighting stance.

Nigga, he gets plastic surgery/botox.

He's the most powerful man alive and he's in his 60s. And he's got a very strong PR image he's created. He needs to keep his appearance up.
No one is doubting he's getting cosmetic work done

Stop impersonating me.

You have to be autistic and an asshole when you are a manlet.

>tfw a +60 yo man is way better physically than (at least) half of the posters here in their 20's

really makes you think

>Nigga, he gets plastic surgery/botox.

No. Russian genetic engineers just halted his aging.

yes
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2015/02/04/putin-aspergers-syndrome-study-pentagon/22855927/

How can one man be so smug?

Sounds like complete bullshit made up to get dat government muney

His idle animation isnt loading properly

THAT STANCE

>watch on the right
Based

Nah. It's like when there are too many people in v west and every one goes to that default model stance.

news.com.au/world/europe/vladimir-putin-i-am-not-autistic/news-story/d3063a16547d56097d8dfe17e88fabf1

Isaac Newton, Thomas Jefferson, Albert Einstein and Bill Gates are all autists.

If anything, this proves Russia is on the right path. Autists are very good at getting things done.

Haha no
Autism as a pathology literally relates to an inability to get stuff done
Get back to your hugbox, you're not special, just disabled.

I never said I was autistic, you autist.

I just said that if the richest man on earth, the brightest minds on earth and the most powerful man on earth are autistic. Then Russia already won.

so much swag

Putin is a bae magnet