[*]BSD General •free of (((GPL))) edition•

tomshardware.com/news/Linux-Linus-Torvalds-kernel-too-complex-code,14495.html
techie-buzz.com/foss/linux-kernel-double-size-three-years.html
rako.com/Suffer/36.html
theregister.co.uk/2016/10/05/linus_torvalds_admits_buggy_crap_made_it_into_linux_48/
blog.eset.ie/2014/03/18/operation-windigo-malware-used-to-attack-over-500000-computers-daily-after-25000-unix-servers-hijacked-by-backdoor-trojan/

(((systemd))):
soylentnews.org/article.pl?sid=14/12/21/0145243
bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=74589
www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1IT13697

TL;DR: ewontfix.com/14/

Daily reminder once Linus dies no one will bother to remove shit code and malware from the kernel
Daily reminder Stallman can't be trusted with his shit GPL policy
Daily reminder Ubuntu introduced adware and spyware in 14.04 LTS and they will do it again in the future
Daily reminder Linux Mint team ''forgot'' to secure the servers and exposed the password of all of its users

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bsdcan?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hitting `gmake` on pidgin with an ancient laptop and an untrue wallpaper.

Why not just put beastie/puffy/groff on there?

>"Where there is a shill, there is a way."

>Anti-Chritianity
Brainlet detected.

>•free of (((GPL))) edition•
Good goy!

0.2 shekelcoins have been deposited into your Friends of Israel wallet

>GPL
>not totally supported by the jews of FSF
i bet you are the typical 19 year old american sanders supporter

What is the best BSD to hop into coming from Linux? I need a good package manager

FreeBSD if you have +89IQ

>apple products in the back
>using an OS primarily developed on OSX and macbooks

>OS primarily developed on OSX
citation needed

You're kidding right? Have you ever been to a BSD conference? More than 50% of the developers there use Macbooks. Look at the fucking banner pic for BSDCan[1].

[1]: twitter.com/bsdcan?lang=en

BSD = UNIX Special Snowflakes Edition

>being pro-GPL
Found the dumbass

FreeBSD is only one of the BSDs

Hmm... I wonder what's more jewish, a license that requires sharing of changes or a license that allows rich corporations to exploit the free labor of idiots

Have you seen any conglomeration of productive, intelligent/learning people in the tech industry that wasn't dominated by Macbooks? Despite Sup Forums's irrational hatred for them, they are used for a reason.

It's the philanthropist license. You're not doing it for personal gain, you're doing it to make tech as a whole better

Unfortunately said businesses usually don't think the same way. Some, like Apple use BSD licenced software then share the source so that others can make use of it, while others (ie. Sony) use BSD licenced software purely for personal gain.

I don't like the GPL licence because of it's viral nature, but I don't like BSD because of it's lack of provisions encouraging continued sharing. I think the CC licences are the optimum it terms of freedom of use and encouraging sharing.

Would BSD have all drivers I need? (i.e. nvidia graphics drivers)
Would I be able to use GNU/Linux software on BSD?
Also, do Linux gaymes (and steam) work on BSD?
What advantage BSD has over GNU/Linux?

wow im redpilled now

Nice CAC moron. Enjoy the COMSEC violation.

That's the point, anyone can use the software for whatever purpose.

Yes
Yes
No
Depends