Are Portuguese people white...

Are Portuguese people white? When I visited Portugal in 2013 I always saw blonde Portuguese qt's like this and other ones that look like that.

But I also seen very dark arab shitskin looking ones that looked like they were from an arabic country especially the men

what's the deal, Portugal?

t. Aberto Barbosa

Shitskins here are immigrants from our ex colonies.

Reminder that most Americans here are non-whites.

Portugal is stinky

which ones? They don't even look like they're from the African ones. They honestly look arabic if anything

the "very dark" ones, plus you probably went to the cities, in the center, there is barely any black

The more south you go the darker the skin gets, because moors and such. You probably also went to Lisbon or Algarve wich are infested with niggers/shitskins.

did you not see the match Portugal vs poland, they're literally niggers i thought it was a meme

off course niggers are going to be school drop outs, didn't you see the portuguese at the stage? They were white

yes very white xD

>white

NOPE

I lived in Portugal for 5 months. Lots of Portuguese have features that the rest of the western world associate with """"arabs""""

Canadians are also allergic to Mediterraneans, a Canadian might fully consider a Mediterranean a brown person through and through.

I can cherrypick too you butthurt fag

And i've been living here for 24 years, wanna compare?

They are mixed, the niggers are from their colonies. But natural portugese can be brown like spanish or italians/french

haha she looks so white

Kek, calling Portugal white is the same as calling your country black, atleast we kicked some of the shitskins out during the reconquista.

(You didn't)

calling Portugal black* i meant

>it's a "the entire population of a country is the same ethnicity" episode

btw i'm white

> (You)
>Kek, calling Portugal white is the same as calling your country black

I agree my friend

keeeeek

gypsugal.

1:1
poland vs ronaldo.
That was nice show.
Just one ronaldo have bigger salary than whole our representation and we get 1:1

pretty sure Lewandowski+few of the players combined get on his level

Basically you have two types of Portuguese; white which are no different than majority of Europeans and moorish-looking browns which would most likely be mistaken for gypsies in the other EU countries.
>pic related, its moorish-looking Portuguese female

You tell me senpai. Portuguese-Canadian.

no

probably a german girl married with a moortuguese.

pic related the same

Lmao looks just like my fuckin uncle.

You guys are really desperate for arguments, chill now, i know it's hard to see us winning.

>iberian
>white

WTF ?

>""""""blondes"""""" that bleach their hair

most of nordic girls do this

>tfw have only seen two actual non-dishwasher blondes in my entire life

JUST

well most girls do it because the roots get darker with age, i would still consider them blonde

here is some undeniable proof that we're white

its not up for debate btw

They're whiter than France

I'll see you all next time when some other cunt makes this thread

Tell-me, im white?

>Are American people white? When I visited America in 2013 I always saw blonde American qt's like this and other ones that look like that.
>But I also seen very dark Mexican shitskin looking ones that looked like they were from an Latin American country especially the men
>what's the deal, America?

Why are you making that annoying Muslim pointy symbol?

Portugal and Spain are as white as Argentina, stop bitching about it.

Because he's not white and he's also Muslim.

Reminder that most Germans here are Turks.

you wish Alejandro

Argentina isn't white. Argentina is clear.

aaaaaaaaaw

dammit.
im gonna go conquistador on your ass.

And "Greeks"

>blatant dye
>"blonde'

that's what I'm saying, we're not white

Looking at your history and how its people expunged Muslims from the land I actually like and respect your country