Tfw they killed the addon and additional toolbars in Firefox 54+

>tfw they killed the addon and additional toolbars in Firefox 54+

Uh, sweetie, the UX design team at Mozilla are highly intelligent professional designers who know what's best for you. Don't question their decisions please.

The what?

before

after

>not using Mozilla ESR

fucking plebian and saged

wait people actually used those? lol

ESR only lasts until 2018 anyhow.

>toolbars
why would anyone want these?

What did the removed bars even looked like because I don't remember using them.

Put put my most useful addons on the addon bar and also my bookmarks (using Smartest Bookmarks Bar) so I have access to all the things I need without having to dive into sub menu's. I then get rid of shitty bars that are not needed thus freeing up valuable screen space.

>bookmarks
just type the first few letters of your bookmark name into the address bar

What? You cant drag addons on the address bar anymore?

Kill yourself, you shit brained fucktard.

>Getting mad at obvious sarcasm

Your only purpose is blindfully following an idea, your only duty is writing code for a meaningless fight, then throw all of that work into the trash and start working on a new niche feature.

In this regard, programmers, project managers and contributors will change. The only remaining body will be the governing one, the financial source, in this case Google, they will donate to open source projects, contribute to them, and for some reason, deprecate them short after. This meaningless circle of events are only exist for a single purpose: while hindering progress, this will deceive the general public into thinking they are actually doing something meaningful and therefore, submit to the governing body.

If the open source community came to a realization that writing two, three, five or ten different programs was a meaningless struggle, they could write a single but most advanced program for that purpose. That said, while consisting of same or similar tools, there is no need for 200 different distributions. While playing the same media files, there is no need for 200 different media players. While rendering the same web pages, there is no need for 200 different browsers.

This meaningless struggle has to end if making any progress is desired. The hinderers, the ones who hold back innovation and development should be pushed out of the community; unless the only desire of the community is circle-jerking and pretending to make anything useful.

tl;dr lol

Because I can remember all of them sure

You can but if you have a lot you frequently access your url box gets shorter and shorter. P prefer them on one bar anyhow.

>You can
Cool, I dont give a fuck then.
Good luck.

Have you seen how infested Sup Forums is with reddit pinkos since the net neutrality shitstorm? Sweetie posting unironically isn't beyond them.

>tl:dr
>>>/reddit/