Geez, inland Ireland is soooo boring! Flat and boring. Reminds me of my own country

Geez, inland Ireland is soooo boring! Flat and boring. Reminds me of my own country.

Only coastal and mountanious areas are worth seeing.

But that's just, like, your opinion man

I know you haven't really seen so much green outside of your commieblock/decommissioned concentration camp, but most people like beautiful countrysides

Pole only knows what inland Ireland looks like because he got kicked out of England and had to take refuge anywhere better than Poland.

really makes you think

I'm just disappointed. I've seen inland Ireland by Google Maps. Nothing worth seeing.

None of it is worth seeing you shithead, don't come here.

I already came. By Google Maps.

Don't even come here in person or I will hunt you down and then tell you to go away.

Hey! Why so angry? What did I ever do to you?

You exist.

You dared to look at my island while being Polish.

arent there like spooky haunted castles?

So what? What's wrong with looking at Ireland while being polished?

There are. But most of them are in ruins. Nothing left of it.

you will find agressive assholes here everytime and for no reason, they think they're big guys

looool! Tough internet whackos.

>people who live in Irish cities that aren't Dublin think they aren't culchies

You're a townie at best lad

hey mick

since my new italian passport is going to be useless in the UK soon -- move to dublin where it costs a fuckton, or galway or cork, the way my german friend suggested?

Galway and Cork are nice. Rent prices in Dublin are getting high now. If you don't want to live in a shithole in a bad location you're gonna be paying like €800 a month (before utilities) for a shared apartment. Depends what you can afford yank.

just squat in a chippers lad

>people in Dublin think they're Irish

>Galway and Cork are nice.

See? You just mentioned the locations which are worth seeing.

>If you don't want to live in a shithole in a bad location

That ''shithole'' is inland Ireland, pal.