What's the worst part of your state/province/etc?

What's the worst part of your state/province/etc?

For me it's south Jersey

They are poor, has one of the deadliest cities in America, full of rednecks, they have a wired dialect, only thing worthwhile is Wildwood and maybe atlantic city

Neumünster
useless shithole full of kanaken/niggers

Never been but supposedly Windsor is a shithole now since it's basically an extension of Detroit and got hit by the auto industry too.

Philadelphia area, worst part is also south Jersey

Chittenden County - home of Burlington: full of vagrants, heroin addicts, bernouts, and transplants from NJ/NY/MA.

Are there any Danes there ?

There is no shit part. It's all great.

Burgundy
Departement of Nièvre. Nothing here.

Danes are only in Flensburg (that city at the border) and the two northermost counties.

Cuyahoga(Ghetto) is the worst, since it has Cleveland. It always makes the list for top 10 dangerous cities in the United States. Lucas is pretty bad too

Pennsyltucky and parts of Philadelphia. I don't know much about Pittsburgh.

>south jersey
>rednecks
You've never seen a real redneck in your over-industrialized shitheap state, have you?

South dallas, niggers there are always shootin and robbin eachother

Dixieland standing by. We also have Amish though, and this morning a buggy went by my house.

The wheatbelt is by far the worst. Full of shitty little towns where the suicide rate is 10x the national average that only become well-known through some historical mass murder/child rape institution.

Oops forgot my pick

"White" (Irish) trash, niggers and Spics.

Cape Cod gets an honorable mention for the wintertime.

Be grateful that anyone wants to move to your white trash-ass backwoods shithole.

t. Never been to South Jersey

dont fall for the "los angeles is heaven on earth" meme

You clearly misdrew the border between Amish and Hell; Centralia is at the southern tip of Columbia County.

I won't, but you seem to have fallen for the "San Francisco/Bay Area isn't the shittiest part of California" meme

San Francisco and the west side of the bay is comfy, albeit expensive as fuck. The easy bay is shit, but Union City/Fremont/Dublin pleasonton are pretty nice

>isn't the shittiest part of California"

why would I when the IE and bakersfield/fresno exist?

Is Imperial country that bad? El Centro seemed like a decent small-city, albeit boring, when I was ther.e

Pretty much this.
Lehigh Valley fag reporting in

I am on mobile so I couldn't prevent that

Laval: Kidnapping, ghetto, whores, drug, rude people, killings...
Literally the Hell on Earth

Too easy.

cultureless braindead rednecks and dindus. Really it shouldn't even be a part of the state since they don't even consider themselves Floridians, but Southerners instead.

Screw you mountain man. Bucks people ain't that bad.

Just out of curiousity... why Cape Cod in the winter? I thought that's when practically nobody is there. There was even this huge NY Times article about it a few months back about the number of people who have homes on the cape but don't live there

Cleveland is the worst city, but the southeastern part is bad too because it's full of rednecks and is basically an extension of West Virginia

t. Bama
Yep they belong to us. Give us the panhandle!

I have to agree, and I would add Warren, Sussex and passaic county as well to that list.