Dx Racer vs Maxnomic etc, office/gayming chairs

Are Maxnomic worth it?

All these cheap chairs on Amazon look fucking shit; I get the idea that you get what you pay for.

Look for second hand ergonomic chairs that failing businesses have to sell

>Look for second hand ergonomic chairs that failing businesses have to sell

I want something new and sexy

Memekus

>gaymur trash
>worth it
Simple answer is no.
Longer more detailed answer is kill yourself gaymur fag.

Why would you need a car style seat when you aren't even moving anywhere?

Because it maximizes your K/D ratio.

Now seriously, after actually sitting in a family member's DX Racer for a while, I say only anyone that was sitting in a 10€ chair before can think those are good for long sitting sessions. Coming for an IKEA Markus, which isn't even a top tier chair, just a good one for its price, I thought the DX was a step back in every category.
Shortly after he sold the DX and bought a Markus like mine, so draw your own conclusions from there.

i like my maxnomic fuck the haters

Look for used kinnarps chairs on craigslist or whatever that offices are phasing out because they upgraded

You can get a chair that costed hundreds-thousands of dollars for nothing at all.

Honestly i'm not too happy about it. In my opinion it's default positions lean way too back and the base is way too long as it reaches the backs of your knees and stops blood flow in your feet altogether. I actually took out a simple chair form my kitchen and in the long run it was way more comfortable for longer sitting sessions.

Speaking of chairs, are Ikea RENBERGET or FLINTAN any good?

Then get your meme chair and suffer in it. You'll kinda look like your favorite twitch caster though!

I have a gt omega racing meme chair and it's pretty good, was an 8th of the price of any of the mature ergonomic chairs for mature office wanker people in switzerland.

Get an ergonomic chair, these chairs suck to sit in for long periods of time and cause back pain. Trust me i know. Look into steelcase, herman miller and office masters

Just get an ergonomic office chair.

They are literally designed to be comfortable and supportive for 8+ hours a day for years and years. Those gamer chairs start showing horrible signs of wear after about 2-3 years, while a good office chair will easily last 2-3 times that long.

I got my last two chairs by trolling kijiji for offices that were selling their old stuff. Paid $20-30 for solid chairs with height/seat angle/back angle/armrest adjustment. Comfy as hell and lasts for years unlike ikea shit.

Got a DX Racer a few years ago for ~$100 new.
It looks like absolute trash, but it feels decently sturdy, is more adjustable than many other chairs for this price and also comfortable to sit in if you're not a 150 kg lard.

I wouldn't buy one for its full price, though.

get a HON HIWM3

I really want one of these but I know in the long run I am better getting a refurbished Aeron for not much more.

But then I think I can live with my Markus until it actually falls apart.

Bolsters on an office chair... Literally AIDS.

gamer brand sucks
most of those brands have the same OEM
product by itself is fine