Educate me on Jordan. For some reason I never hear about it

Educate me on Jordan. For some reason I never hear about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashemites
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharifate_of_Mecca
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they don't durka, thus they are boring

11/10 queen tho

>For some reason I never hear about it.
There's a reason.
It's a shitty country.

Qt royals

>They took in somewhere around 1 million Syrian refugees
>They took in both Yemeni and Iragi refugees too
>Slightly smaller than Indiana
>Less then half the land is habitable
>Palestinians make up half the population

Feel free to ask me any questions

Fun fact, the last king came into power when he was just 15 years old

it's a meme country

?

>Peru with a leaf calls another country a meme

I've been there last winter. Nice antique stuff to visit. Good levantine food. Less fun albeit safer than Lebanon. Very expensive. They have a very high currency (pretty much the pound before Brexit), without much economical basis to it. A lot of scammers and shady Aladin-like characters. Pretty conservative, although they have a lot of cute levantine waifus. They are kinda hard to get. The Ukranian and American tourists are there to fuck though. Avoid american nigresses who are into arabic culture. Met one who worked in the UN there. She was a stoner piece of shit nigger. I think Sup Forums is blocked by ISPs there so that's why we don't have much people from there. All in all, you should go to Lebanon instead if you under 50 years old.

>a fucking hallway thinks its allowed to speak without being spoken to first

jordan is closing their borders..... cause of isis

> Pretty conservative
I thought it was a little less conservative compared to the rest of the Middle East.

>The Ukrainian and American tourists
I didn't think there were really any Western tourists there

>I think Sup Forums is blocked by ISPs there
Isn't that the case with most MENA countries?

>All in all, you should go to Lebanon instead if you under 50 years old.
Why?

Nice, I like that they helped out their fellow Muslims. Like said it seems to be one of the safer ME countries to visit, but do you know of any fun activities to do there? I'm more interested in things like tours of olive farms than say clubbing.

Thank god

michel jordan was good basketbal player from chicago buls

He's a big star trek fan and was even on the show as a guest star for an episode

>Older daughter is attractive
>Younger daughter has her dad's face

Taking in a some refugees is a good thing, but taking in every refugee that comes your way when you really don't have anything to offer is completely retarded.

True, I just meant it's nice that they weren't hypocritical Muslims like the Gulf states.

>I thought it was a little less conservative compared to the rest of the Middle East.
Yeah it's all relative I guess. It's definitely less conservative than say Saudi Arabia, but more conservative than Lebanon and North Africa. I went to Amman and all shops were blasting Quran and religious chants. Also a lot of fully covered women (perhaps Gulf tourists).

>I didn't think there were really any Western tourists there
Oh I met plenty in the hotels where I went and in the streets. It's very touristic.

>Isn't that the case with most MENA countries?
No only Saudi Arabia and Jordan that I know of as evidenced by the plentiful mena flags on Sup Forums.

>Why?
Because it's tourism is archeology/history (Petra, Amman) and thalassotherapy oriented with the dead sea, while Lebanon is party and drugs oriented. So I'd assume a younger person would prefer to go there.

>Canada making fun of any country

That and there is a ton of difference between taking refugees in a place with relatively high welfare compared to a place where welfare doesn't exist or it's something that doesn't come with notable negative economic incentives like food stamps.

They make candy? It seems sort of weird that there's all this stuff in the Middle East and they remain pretty calm and civil.

It's still effectively a British protectorate, and it has the best health services in the region

Rightful rulers of Mecca

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashemites
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharifate_of_Mecca

Did you ever study/do residency there or anything? I seem to recall you studied in one of the Gulf countries, but can't remember which.

Never actually, upon arriving from the UK and in the total absence of any English curricula, I had my entire 2ndry school education in a Pakistani one, fun times. Graduated and took the iGCSE the following year.

I want to know about YOU! Where did you/are you currently studying bro?

Fake country the Brits made up literally so their mate could be a king.
Another successful troll by the British Empire

I studied at Australian National University, never graduated though. I want to graduate eventually, but crippling depression means it's just easier to work a dead end job.

How do you feel about the South?

(sorry I was momentarily banned)

Don't succumb to the depression m8, for me personally it's a fear of judgement and slander, once I began having ridiculously irrelevant discussions about politics with random strangers, things improved.

In the end, one would eventually realize that Sup Forums is a surrogate for genuine expression and that it's how you rationalize your situation that determines your happiness.

Wish you all the best, m8. Also a neat, proven way to stave off any depressive episodes is through creativity (writing, drawing, whatever hobby). You'll hate yourself and beat yourself down more if you feel you're servile and catering to other people, much more powerful and self-confident if you lead and create.

Victims of the retarded Islamists. Honestly the northern government should be subjected to mass public executions at this point. But well enough, they serve Sino-American corporate agendas with their idiocy

literally this

>flag

HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

But the jews go back thousands of years lad

Flag looks a lot like that of Palestine, mostly because they are Palestine.

it's the israel of arab countries