Do arabs write their kode, just like their language, from right to left, too?

Do arabs write their kode, just like their language, from right to left, too?

This sounds dumb as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qalb_(programming_language)
github.com/4Lang/4
emojicode.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

...what? Are you high? Unless arabs use their own langs that are somehow compiled/interpreted right to left, no.

There is/was a project to make such a language, called Alb.

All relevant programming language syntax is written in English.

Why would they be bothered with such menial tasks as writing code or going to war, when stupid burgers will do them for you?

Nips experimented with an even more retarded language, right to left and in columns.

Arabs don't write code. Too busy firing rockets at Israeli kindergartens.

Nippon way is the best way nigger.

Nice post goy

I think Qalb is actually RTL.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qalb_(programming_language)

I'll probably catch shit from the Sup Forums lurkers but I actually think it's quite beautiful to look at. I might be biased though I already like Lisp's quite a bit. Sort of cool to think about how well Lisp syntax accommodates RTL languages actually.

some retards from a columbian comic exchange board once experimented with an emoji programming language

>I'll probably catch shit from the Sup Forums lurkers
you deserve being kicked in the teeth just for being this presumptuous, you little shit

how is it presumptuous to assume there are bigots on this site? we're fucking world famous for it? anyway (You)

>implying thats a bad thing

Yeah maybe from retards' misconceptions
Just because people don't support censorship and current moderate beheaders does not mean anything is based on race

What's it called? Asking for a friend

>unironically using the word "bigot"

KYS

(the clover emoji if hiroshima swallows it), or 4
github.com/4Lang/4

there's also this
emojicode.org/

1/2

But firstly you should ask what would be the benefit doing this?

Here's my opinion why there really isn't any other widely adopted alphabets in technology besides Latin alphabets.

Many people have tried to create a programming language based on other than Latin script without succeeding in it. That ship has already sailed long time ago. The Latin alphabets are so deeply integrated into technology that it would be nearly impossible to replace it with anything.

Latin alphabets are BY FAR the most used alphabets on this planet and Latin is the only script that is still spreading to other countries. Example Kazakhstan is planning to transfer to Latin alphabets from Cyrillic alphabets by 2025.

Yes, China has the biggest population but do you see Chinese alphabets used anywhere else except in China? Also Chinese population is shrinking even faster than in Europe and Japan. This just isn't a problem for them (YET) since their population is so big already but once (and that time becomes) the effects of population decline start to effect China, it's going to be a hard HARD hit. Much harder than to Japan or to Europe.

What about India you ask? The only language that is growing in India is English (which is the second official language in India and mostly used language in business) and it's only going to grow faster as India jumps to globalization wagon. India is in the same situation in 10-20 years as China is now. It has the same problem as China. Once country's economy improves, birth rates go down.

This leaves us Africa (the biggest population growth by far) which mainly uses Latin alphabets and speaks European languages (mainly Spanish, Portuguese, English, French) and the African population is going to only grow faster and faster as developed countries keep pouring them money. English is one of the official languages almost in every African country and the only language used in education and business.

2/2

Then we have this "English poisoning languages" type of effect that has just recently been discovered and studied (by the way some French linguistics are already extremely pissed off about this). English language has started to effect other languages by other languages adopting English based vocabulary in ever increasing speed. This can be seen well when you hear young people speaking. You start to hear how many "trendy" words and phrases are in English. Example in Qatar and UAE they have started to protect their Arabic language since young people speak better English than Arabic sometimes.

Lastly English is the global lingua franca and the number of English speaking people is growing faster than ever before. And the globalization is only going to speed this even more.

In the future we're all going to speak English as our first language because of globalization. Even if we wanted or not.

Eternal Anglo seems to have win once again and I'm afraid we can't stop him this time...

Map to show the influence of Latin alphabets currently. Kazakhstan isn't marked as green yet.

thats kuite klossibly the klossiest kuestion you kould ask