Situation of Bosnia

After 20 years of the Bosnian War, how Bosnia and bosnians are dealing today? The country got so fucking bad in 4 years by fucking serbs killing literally everyone in order to get sovereignty towards Bosnia that I find hard that it is 100% "healthy" nowadays. Bosnia had massive killing of population, starving, absolute destruction of the infrastructure and poverty during a long time. Did the country recovered from the tragedies or still feel the wounds of the war? Bosnians still face the war memories? Does muslims, croats and serbs lives in harmony inside the country or still exists the social separation?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/news/datablog/2014/oct/08/bosnia-herzegovina-elections-the-worlds-most-complicated-system-of-government
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

corruption everywhere.

>Massive killing of population, starving, absolute destruction of the infrastructure and poverty during a long time.

Sounds perfectly fine.

My people didn't kill enough Bosnians

Bosnia has the most complicated government in the World.

theguardian.com/news/datablog/2014/oct/08/bosnia-herzegovina-elections-the-worlds-most-complicated-system-of-government

>Two entities: the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Republika Srpska

>Both entities have a Prime Minister and 16 ministries.

> A directly elected tripartite Presidency, which is in charge of foreign, diplomatic and military affairs, and the budget of state-level institutions.

George Soros funds protests in Banja Luka, Republika Srpska. Not helping matters.

I have been travelling in the area: Albania, Kosovo, serbia, b&h, croatia, Montenegro. Everybody hates basically all the other countries except for Kosovo and Albania and Montenegro and b&h. If you talk politics there you better know your shit because people will lose their minds if you say the wrong things

You guys are literally the tumor of Europe. I can't think of anyone worse in european soil.

muslims fired the first bullet, talked shit and got hit
nowadays muslims are removing cyrillic plates in towns and villages, still talking shit, and will again get hit
>muh innocent wymyns and chyldryns
literally all militants, 80% of "genocide" victims were just male soldiers who cant fight for shit but wave flags and guns anyway

/ex-yu/ pls go and stay go

It's a shithole. The unemployment rate is somewhere close to 50%.

And you guys are the tumors of South America

>nowadays muslims are removing cyrillic plates in towns
What that mean?

And I know a bunch of Bosnian girls. They're all devout Muslims which is weird because I heard they were basically atheists. They also told me that it's dangerous to wear a hijab (thy wear one) in certain Serbian (or was it Croatian) dominated areas of their country.

When you enter a city, it has a "welcome to the [shithole]" plate saying it's name
In Bosnia, there is this thing called Republic of Serbia, where all such plates are written in Cyrillic alphabet. It is a sign of conquest and domination to have those plates in Cyrillic, as in the Serbs are dominating that area, so they remove the plates.
And Serbs over there, not having anything else to do, build an EVEN BIGGER Cyrillic plates, plant that one, and than go to sing those seriously weird and obscure patriotic songs from bumfuck nowhere written by a local illiterate hillbilly.

And so they remove the plates like that back and forth a few times till it gets in the news and than everyone is watching them replacing the plates till one day one side goes in force and basically op pic related happens.

Noice.

Muslims are also inhumanely stupid 'people' for some reason and cant into war. As soon as NATO falls apart thanks to the secret KGB indoctrination of multiple generations of westerners trough their universities and institutions, ALL PLATES WILL BE IN CYRILLIC!!!!

>As soon as NATO falls apart thanks to the secret KGB indoctrination of multiple generations of westerners trough their universities and institutions

u wot

Well sir you're lucky because NATO is getting ready to die and I'm glad it is

Serbs always chimp out. Someone has to

>sir
Cuck

You should go back to doing your women studies homework. Remember to never question diversity or feminism.
And under NO CIRCUMSTANCES ever look up Yuri Bezmenov.