Goodbye Sup Forums

Goodbye Sup Forums

Thank you for being my friend in the last 2 years

I hope I meet you guys in my next life

Please film your death, so that I can fap to it later.

There is no next life this is it.

You're not going to kill yourself you just want attention

>2 years
gtfo newfag

See ya

Night night

oh yeah well lets s

I will prove you wrong in 18 years when I reincarnate and I'm old enough again to post here.

Sleep tight, sweet Prince

dont do it lad

Good lad, we need more Sudanese posters.

FIGHT THE POWER

Before you do it. Go to your local masjid and talk to the Sheikh. Tell him why you want to kill yourself and if you're still not satisfied then do it, but not before talking to the Sheikh. Maybe you'll even find a qt hijabi like pic related to be your friend

And later he became another Sheikh al-Britani......

I have never understood why anyone would want to commit suicide. Sounds to me like an excuse to get attention.

It is

Try to imagine having a life so shitty, that you'd prefer ending your entire existence than to live it for even a single day more. Or at least, perceiving your life this way

If that were the case wouldn't they just end themselves instead of spending more time alive that tbey hate?

That's kinda the idea behind suicide. Though I guess a lot of them are scared of death too. That's a pretty damn strong instinct

Sure, life can be really shitty sometimes, but those shitty moments don't last forever. There's a lot of stuff to do in this life, like falling in love, going out with friends, traveling, playing video games, watching TV or anime, doing a sport, etc etc etc
Again, you're just looking for excuses.

Anyone who loves their life will lose it, while anyone who hates their life in this world will keep it for eternal life.

Dont die yet, let me suck ur cuck first.

Well no shit, life has its ups and downs. Most people adapt to that and deal with it appropriately but obviously not all of them
>again, you're just looking for excuses
I'm just explaining why people do it, in case you didn't notice the tinge of loathing in that last line
That's actually about right

See you next friday.

At least wait until the Olympics so you get to BLACK some tourists before you die

Kys

decime que se siete

I'm going for the Olympics, just to suck all different cucks from around the world. (Suck only, m'kay)

Do i flip

>falling in love, going out with friends, traveling, doing a sport
Why do you think /r9k/ is so so suicidal user?

Do you want to eat my ass?

I feel sad. Sad.

tes t

Why is this thread still up but my shitposts get deleted?

Kindly record it please.

Another one Brazilian rests eternally in peace.

they'll probably just send him off on a suicide bombing mission

monkey cant even squeeze the trigger lmao

Kys brazilian scum

That shitty moment has been lasting for 23 years now though.

don't do anything stupid you monkey

rest in piece

fuck you mate

>killing yourself when things are about to get insteresting

Stay here with us a little more.

>offing yourself when there's all that banter to be had

dont m8