Need a PC controller for gaming. The 360 has the worst d-pad ever and so it's a no go for me...

Need a PC controller for gaming. The 360 has the worst d-pad ever and so it's a no go for me, I play many games that need a proper d-pad. What are some reccomendations. This looked neat

Original Sega Saturn controller + Adapter.

The F310 has a nice D-Pad, but if you aren't a manlet the triggers will hurt the knuckles on your index and ring fingers. I barely use mine because it hurts so much.

just get a xbone one. Grab second g, they have bluetooth support. Or play it with a cable.

Dualshock 4 or GTFO

>separated buttons
How's that diagonal movement going?

Steam Controller is pretty ok.

Get the Xbox One controller dumbass, it doesn't use the 360 8-directional pad.

Not the D-Pad

>Not the D-Pad
It has a touch pad. For resembling a mouse.

Yes, and OP wants a D-Pad.

quite like the feel of the ds4 on my brothers PS4. could try an xbone controller, or one of the later 360 controllers with the extendable d pad

i just plugged one of my friends' xbox controllers in and never really paid attention to it after that

then again i don't have autism, and i have friends

but seriously just get over it man

Dualshock 2 with adapter or Dualshock 3 thru usb

I have that controller, it's actually amazing and comfortable.
Would recommend.

>360 has the worst d-pad
When will this meme ever die?

ok, they are small enough for a reason

dualshock replica is the only game pad

Try playing arcade style games with that shit.

I had hard corps uprising for both the ps3 and the 360. After playing that for a few hours with the 360 my thumb was in pain and I couldn't do certain precise maneuvers.

Seems like the controller was designed just for switching weapons in FPS and nothing else.

The guy who holds the world record in Super Meat Boy did it with the 360 dpad.

Wii U Pro Controller has the best D-Pad, a decent layout and it's feels nice to hold. WiinUPro for connecting it, which works with vJoy, keyboard emulation and XInput. If your device doesn't have Bluetooth integrated it you need a dongle, but for the rest it's my favorite controller.

Isn't that a game where the up and down button do nothing? Much less diagonal motions?

And even if it wasn't that doesn't change the fact that the controller gives me physical pain. Fucking illiterate.

Xbone controller. It's basically a superior 360 controller.

If you really want a good dpad and are willing to pay a bit more, I say just get a dedicated controller for games that use the dpad. Either the iBuffalo if you want wired USB or 8bitdo if you want Bluetooth. Then just buy any current-gen console controller to use as your main controller. Dualshock 4, Xbone S (the S has Bluetooth), or the Switch Pro controller. Personally I like the Switch Pro controller although some people were saying the dpad has accuracy problems, but I'm sure you could easily send it to Nintendo to get it fixed. Obviously, just get the Dualshock 4 if you like the symmetrical sticks layout. If you still want a dedicated dpad controller and a main controller but don't want to spend too much, just get an iBuffalo for dpad and an Xbox 360 controller for everything else, as the dpad wouldn't be that important anyway for those games. Have fun.

Fuck off

>muh d-pad
either get a 360 or xbone controller and fuck off back to Sup Forums

I just grabbed the battery+Xbone bundle thinking it would work over bluetooth but lo and behold it did not, you had to check the cover over the home button to tell if it was 1st or second gen quite confusing.

Ended up having to buy the wireless adaptor as well. But at least the audio works wirelessly that way, audio quality on that DAC is not as bad as I would've expected. My Vmoda boompro mic works on it as well, pretty comfy for laying back and playing on a bed or couch without worrying about any wires.
The newer gen controller doesn't support audio over Bluetooth.

Coming from a PS3 controller this is waaaay more comfortable to hold. But my left thumb muscle still gets cramped and hurts after a while. I'd be more comfortable if the controller were larger to better accommodate my large hands. Or maybe it is the position of the left thumb stick or shape of the bottom palm support I don't know.
all the buttons are great except for the L1/R1 triggers, too clickly and rigid for holding down not as comfortable as the DS3 which had a nice cushiony feel.

Buy a Steelseries Stratus XL or Nvidia Shield Controller. Both work wired and wireless on the PC (plus Android).

Just looked it up, the controller has digital triggers. This is fucking stupid.

>The F310 has a nice D-Pad
no
t. just no

Not an argument

>I play many games that need a proper d-pad
Fuck you for implying that Call of Duty is anything but the best game ever.

All you skill-less fags talking about needing good D-pads just play fighting games where you're just lucky enough to land someone into a combo where you can """juggle""" (how realistic) someone until they die. Real fucking pro. Speaks volumes when the biggest fighting game tournament is Nintenshit like Smash.

The only reason you play fighting games is because you're trash at aiming, or you don't have the mental acuity to outsmart your opponent in a 3-dimentional space. It's a lot fucking easier to play against someone who's visible at all times and you're limited to a fucking 2D plane. Shooting games have the biggest tournaments, and Call of Duty is the most popular one. Who the fuck gives a fuck about some old as shit Street Fighter crap? Do you fucks still have pixelated graphics?

Come back when you can pull off a 720 falling quickscope on the regular. That's skill. And like I said, fuck you.

Wired Xbox one

Xbone pad, new bluetooth version

I have a dualshock 4, but I dont game that often and have never owned an xbox controller before, so I don't know the xbox button placement by heart.

A lot of games have the xbox buttons viewed in controls and during on-screen prompts, which always catches me off-guard.

Wish I had bought an xbone gamepad, desu

>I just grabbed the battery+Xbone bundle thinking it would work over bluetooth but lo and behold it did not,

That's because you didn't buy the new bluetooth xbox one controller.

GIVE ME MY YOOUUUUUUUUUUS

They both look very similar, to someone uninformed it is easy to make a mistake.

they're not actually separated, the dpad is one unit. it's just "separated" on the surface of the controller. hitting diagonals is no easier/harder than any other dpad.