Uh oh

Uh oh....

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2orM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHY DIDNT YOU LISTEN

I remember this Simpsons episode

Repent. All of you. Please.

Every illegal alien should have one in the brain with cyanure in case of tempering

>voluntary
Wow it's fuckin nothin

Look at you with your file size manipulation.

"""voluntary"""

Brave new world friend, easiest way to control a population is to give them choice.

Why contain it?

It's cool

"""choice"""

>it would be a shame if in the next """restructuring""" all the people without chips got "let go"

>get chipped or lose the work
>it's your choice :)

>Get chipped(Fucked)
>Rob the Robot comes
Fuck

>sauce: archive.is/2orM8

Horrifying.

I don't think you know how voluntarily works in a company. You can voluntarily do what they want or have your career damaged.

>One more step
>Please complete the security check to access archive.is
Why would you link this shitty site?

I would legitimately rather be homeless and out of work.

The mafia used to intimidate businesses into volunteering their protecting money at one point too

Because he's too stupid to use an adblocker.

I work 21 hours a week for 16 hours pay because the additional 5 hours is "voluntary" (see, work or we'll find somebody who will).

Report them to the department of labor.

how is getting a little tracker chip inserted under your skin or else you don't get any "benefits" cool?

How long until someone dies from an embolism from one of these things and the company damage-controls as hard as possible?

I know! It's as ridiculous as a tracker in you pocket that records video, audio, location, and everything you type into it.

Stop working at walmart

it's cyanide you damn frog

are you a newfag at life in general or just a baby boomer?

old men.
Running the world.
A NEW AGE

FINALLY

can't wait for Android Pay to implement this

Or just report them to the department of labor. I know someone who actually investigates. While most of the time it results in nothing, you don't have to volunteer yourself as the caller. It just makes it harder to investigate.
Stop being a child

>Stop being a child
You're the child. You have no clue as to how being employed works nor an understanding that no amount of 'guberment' protections will keep you gainfully employed.

>yellow equals pain
>red equals death

they made a fucking simpsons movie about it

>volunteer to take our ID chip or get fired

>get chipped
>you still lose your work
Remember, with Jews you lose

only that you can't leave it where you want/need to whenever you want/need to. like wow!

can't wait till someone with a powerful ass magnet starts walking around and swiping peoples arms with it.
the pain, and broken chips can cause some serious bodily harm

And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead,
so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the markā€”the name of the beast or the number of its name.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Wagecucks BTFO. How can they ever recover?

It's not a choice, It's an ultimatum.

MARK OF THE BEAST

MARK OF THE BEAST

PRAY TO YOUR GOD
SATAN IS COMING

>Welcome to ACME coorp!

>We advise you to stay until your tasks are complete. Don't worry, overtime is totally voluntary! You don't have to stay after 5pm

>Oh but I would like to remind you at this point that we have a 12 month trial period where we keep the right to end your employment with no notice or reason. And there are plenty of hardworking candidates who would just love to have a job like this and put in the extra hours. We expect a dedicated passionate workforce here.

>And remember we're the only factory in town.

>Have fun :)

the free market will fix this

>going on a boat ride with a stranger without even asking where they're going
he deserved this, if anything the captain should have fucked his ass.
worstest analogy I've ever seen

There's a car factory in my poor european country they been here for about 25 years, they make middle level cars for the European market, they have a few thousand workers. They're about to launch a new model so they are "requiring" workers to do overtime on different days and have other days off.

Workers union said fuck that and is going to strike at the end of August.

All this to say that, you sound like the workers who want to strike, you fail to see that you're on borrowed time, you can be replaced at any time and with machines who don't complain or strike and work 24/7. Nothing at work is ever voluntary, unless you live as frugally as possible, have thousands in savings, no debt whatsoever, you are a slave to whoever you work for. And if you don't know this you're either young or make so much god damn money you never had to worry about this sort of shit.

Reporting your employer for "forced" overtime is the quickest way to be put on a list and never be hired again.

Stop working mini-part-time and get a real job faggot. I can't believe you're bitching for 45 minutes a day.

>implying it matters where he's going
he could be going to fucking china or across to the otherside of a small pond

>30 years in the future
>Well you've got the job user! Just one thing, we require all employees to submit to biochip monitoring. We just want to check and make sure everybody's healthy, so be careful about those cheeseburgers haha! If you get too unhealthy we might have to let you go! Welcome aboard!

honestly, seeing as to how you morons get to have a high paying job in IT that does literally nothing and get to reddit and Sup Forums while at work makes me happy to see that they are implementing this

no more skipping from doing your job and if you poop at work everyday, your gonna get fired hahahahahah

love this shit, make this shit happen please

well if it's a pond the guy could just say fuck it and swim.
idiot

>666kb

>clap clap

>implying someone can't swim when en route to gina

Dude its just a fucking rfid chip
It has a range of like 6 inches
Its functionally the same thing as being required to keep an ID card on you at work
Fuck I already have one in for personal use, might as well get another

* late stage capitalism intesifies*
>yes! Work or starve! And remember you are free!

K. I'll just keep using a lanyard then

> an understanding that no amount of 'guberment' protections will keep you gainfully employed.
the lawsuit that could and should result from forced overtime would mean you wouldn't have to be gainfully employed.
>my poor european country
didn't read past here. third world shitholes are called shitholes for a reason.

Why not just put a chip in their ID card?

That's how it's usually done. The argued advantage of the implant is that it is difficult to steal and impossible to misplace or forget

>>yes! Work or starve! And remember you are free!
Hasn't this been life since the first multicellular organisms evolved?

Impossible to remove if you decide to leave later also.

Sounds slightly less intrusive than tattooing employees with unique barcodes.

because replacing a lost card is so expensive and takes forever to do

>Three Square Market or 32Market is a leader in micro market break room solutions for vending operators. Using in-house built software and kiosks

>yes! Work or starve! And remember you are free!
as long as you are able to work /and/ the income you'd receive from working is enough to live on without welfare i don't really see the problem with this. if there are more jobs available to you and you choose to be NEET then you should starve. if you're a pathetic autist with no skills that can't even handle being around people in a mcdonalds then yeah you are exempt.

>32 million staff to undergo biochip implant

Holy shit what

>"32M" is just a small hipster company

Okay nobody cares

I'd like to think that rewriteable rfid chips would be used, so that you could have it used with any employer. That's probably too optimistic though

>work monitoring
oh look, for sure I'm gonna employ myself in shit company that uses this

>not understanding that a certain rate of unemployment is required by capitalism
Why aren't you killing yourself for supporting mass murder you don't even understand?

>guy doesn't shoot the captain for shouting at him, which violates the NAP

What is this thing? Is this something they push into your vein and it makes you gay?

>a certain rate of unemployment is required by capitalism
[citation needed]

FUCK that.

Go away FOOL

>new start up can't afford to chip their staff
>staff is happier knowing they are not treated like slaves
>work quality increases since workers are happy
>profit
The free market wins again.
>inb4 big company buys you out
And then you make a new company to do it all over again, regaining all employees who refuse to get chipped by the buyout company.

>a certain rate of unemployment is required by capitalism
skilled professionals aren't going to be affected by this, and you'll note that i said "/and/ the income you'd receive from working is enough to live on without welfare." if you're unemployed because the only things you're qualified to do is lift boxes and flip burgers, there's no problem with you living off of welfare. if you choose to be unemployed when you could be programming for some other company that doesn't require an RFID implant, then yeah, starve, because you're choosing to be in that position.

people should not die/suffer for things outside of their control. in the US i seriously doubt anyone with a decent income is going to have to choose between working for a single place or starving to death.

yes, i'm glad shit like that happens in USA or some already cucked country like Sweden

The sooner you faggots destroy your shitholes the rest of the world will realize what merchants are doing to the world

My work installed automated doors for the bathrooms we have to swipe with ID cards to open which allows them to track how much people use the bathroom costing the business money. They say it's for hygiene but come on... If that were the case you wouldn't have taps and a sink you use your hands with or a door in a cubicle you need to push.

What's the problem with this?

>hee hee yes, get chipped like livestock

Most people truly are cattle.

>6 inches
Sure pal. The scanners I've worked with were in the ceiling of our "virtual store". You're badge is a literal dot on a map.

We had tag statuses of GLIMPSED and OBSERVED, and a few others.

Mixed with Google Nearby, shit's pretty surreal.

Not sure why you can't just put the chip on a bracelet.

Why would you walk around with technology that's probably outdated and probably considered insecure in 5 years.

Technology is never obsol-

>insert foreign body with the risk of potential infection just to please corporate overlords
What a time we live in

(You)

people in the wild didn't have hiearchys where the things they needed to live were with held from them by people above them. Its the difference between having to hunt to find food and washing up on a private island and having to work so you can get an amount of food set by the owner.

You can still live like that though. Just start your own business.

Where do I get the resources?

What good would it be if the cattle can simply take off their tracking device?

The same place where you get your hunting tools.

Just be more creative. Besides, there are plenty of skills you can teach yourself. Once you work for yourself nobody will ask you for your diploma's anymore.

I started two websites myself. And one is profitable enough to sustain me at minimum wage. So I still have a regular job. But I hope it grows more.

There is no frontier left, child. Stop larping the 18th century and grow up.

Your wrong.You just have to keep your ears open when people complain about something.

>The same place where you get your hunting tools.
So nowhere? And where are you gonna hunt?

>Chipped in hand
>HR call me in
>user can you explain the dramatic readings from your hand between 11pm and 1120pm last night?

You will only masturbate with strange ever again

biochip offers convenience like free cookies, lottery points, auto checkin, etc.

Its "voluntary" as in its not required for modern people to own a piece of computer equipment. By that I mean, you'd be a retard to not use it.

I might be OK with a (((evil government))) chip that worked as an ID so I wouldn't have to carry an ID with me
but definitely not one to use the fucking vending machine

t. doesn't know about the end of the world

The chip probably just sends a static number. Like an account name. With no security or further data. And the guy next to you can copy it.

Electronic old men and their... flexibility had allowed us to achieve a mythical city on the hill

Terry, is that you?

You mechs may have copper wiring to reroute your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.

Oh my God JC, a bomb!