I like Russia. Very impressed. Do you like Russia?

I like Russia. Very impressed. Do you like Russia?

Is Russia an American territory?

Quite the contrary. In fact, they are america's greatest threat.

How so?

If they aren't an American territory, I have no reason to like them

>there is only one country between North Korea and Finland

YOU CANT MAKE THIS STUFF UP.

no wonder the country is so fucking shitty

good for you two cunts. the pair suits.

They aren't an American territory...yet. Go on vk and the Russian kids love America.

I love going to Russia and having sex with their women.

>go to Russia
>get killed

pretty much this

>opinion made by butthurt jap because slavs are cucking them from a few shitty wind swept islands in the middle of nowhere.
Opinion discarded.

It's true even if you abhor Japan/Japanese. Just listen to some people in Estonia or Hokkaido.

Ask any central european and you'll get the same answer.

One of the benefits of our government being ultra-corrupted is that these statistics are ALWAYS much more binign than they are in reality, so the world thinks we are safe and living just fine and shit

You already eated all dogs in your country and come in mine to steal some? Try it gook fucking faggot come ant try it!

t.russian here
Idk why there are so manypl russiaboos on this board. All that guys are weird.

They haven't interacted with russian bydlo and russian russophobic intelligentsia scum ;(

chinese and russian coalition when? I can't wait until we create the Eastern Federation is formed

Nah bunch of homophobic nationalist inbred poor depressed alcoholic fuckwits

Why so butthurt Bobby?

kek'd

I wish we were closer with Russia. I don't know why our leaders insist on portraying Russia as if it is still the Soviet Union. Everyone goes apeshit here when the Russian military protects its foreign interests.

We do that shit literally all the time in America. We are constantly bombing and getting involved in other countries bullshit 24/7.

This. Our countries do not differ much.

yep

I

eyыe

lmao stupid netouyos get deleted

Ah yes, very impressive.

Hello guys let's drinkl

Russian lollitas are welcome.

As a concept? Their culture is pretty neat. As a people? They need to lighten up and learn how to clean after themselves. As a government? They can pry our territories from my cold, dead hands!