Why do these guys hate Belgium so much?

>be dutch
>spill a drink
>whole country flooded

that's why they drink very smalll beers

because Belgium constantly reminds them of Habsburgs

read some history books instead of memeing you fat faggot

Okay, imagine this.
California decides to be an independent state, you send an army over to teach them a lesson, but the rest of the world sides with California and recognises them as an independent state, so you blow off the whole thing.
California is now an independent state, with more than half of the country speaking Spanish and the rest speaking English, and one of the two halves is poor and the other is as rich as the rest of the US.
They would constantly argue over politics, and the shitty part would only grow shitty over time.

Would you still care about California? Would you ever want it back?
Of course not.

That's how we feel about Belgium.

They gained independence thanks to us.

Russian armies wanted to help in putting down Belgian rebellion, but we started our own and they couldn't help the Dutch.

didnt you recognize kosovo as independent?

There's literally nothing we hate about belgians. Their beer is nice, as well as their fries.
Country is disorganized as fuck though, and we generally don't get along perfectly, but hate is an exaggeration in every sense

Almost all of the western world does.

The Belgians are inferior in every aspect. They are beta, introvert, bureaucratic, houses and streets are badly maintained. They always look up to us while we tend to forget they exist.

And yet they always talk shit about us.

Dutch people use Belgians are comic relief because they sound silly and dumb. Plus they always do everything in awkward ways.

*as

I don't hate Belgians, but Dutch people recognize their """country""" as a failed state. Without Brussels it would be a larger Luxembourg, except without the benefit of the doubt and a whole lot of shitty roads that totally ravage your car when driving through to France.

I like the Flemish.
Most people like the Flemish, though they probably don't know a lot about Flanders

I assume that this place filters out the more autistic Dutch people, so you'll get more isolationist views, but then also a decent share of muh Greater Netherlands views.
It ends up pretty polarised.

I think Flanders could work as part of the Netherlands, but I think that way more Dutch people want that than Flemish people do.

Fuck Wallonia, though.

Everybody who lives close to Belgium hates Belgium

Our relation is pretty similar as USA/Canada, mostly comic relief as such. Also many dutch would like to annex flanders for historical reasons. (Something i'd also like to happen, but sadly probably won't since the netherlands are still being taught as being "the bad guys" during history lessons)

good post

but not asspain

I actually like Belgian people. I don't hate Wallonians or Flemish people. I consider them all as rightfull citizens of the Low Countries. Moreover, I don't get it why our states are still seperated, I don't really have the feeling of being in a foreign country when I cross the border.

Dit.

>Lelgium

Why not Crimea?

Because it's a non-country

do i?

I only dislike Walloons tbqh, Flemings are our based brothers.

>Selecteer alle afbeeldingen met patat

>Drive into the Netherlands
>silky smooth roads everywhere

If only we dumped the waloons, then maybe we could have the money for better infrastructure. Ah who am i kidding, it's just gonna end up in the pockets of the politicians...

The dutch don't hate us and we don't hate the dutch. We just pretend to sometimes for some laughs. Everybody hates Wallonia and Brussels though.

>implying it's all the fault of the Walloons, now that Flanders has more power just more money in pockets of Flemish politicians m8. I fell for the NVA meme but now I hate every political party in this shit country

this, we really don't give a fuck. just a little banter every now and then

fuck off, southern nederlands were separate more often than not from the north

we have a different culture

thx m8

we often laugh at you yes, or marvel at your public display of arrogance, that's about it

>southern nederlands were separate more often than not from the north
Not really. Zealandic Flanders, North Brabant and Limbourg have been part of the Netherlands without interruption since 1815, for example.

The culture of Flemings is closer to that of North Brabant, Guelders, Zealand and Limbourg than to the Walloons, as is their language. In fact, their language is closer to Hollandic Dutch than Dutch Low Saxon, Afrikaans or Frisian.

Name one thing the Flemings (or, well, Belgian Dutchmen, since Brabanders and Limbourgers being Flemish is silly) have that isn't present in some form in the Netherlands.

You mixed the hair colours

>let_me_tell_you_about_your_country.jpg

>southern nederlands were separate more often than not from the north
Delete this. The Southern Netherlands will one day be free of the French again.

wat

Fuck Belguim, that non country is ruining the EU.

Limburg will one day be free from the cucks from """"Holland""""

How is your gender neutral toilet? Any new mosques lately?

>culture
A Quote by the man himself, Nigel Farage, :"And we all know, Belgium is pretty much a non-country"

SURINAME
U
R
I
N
A
M
E

tenminste hebben wij meer cultuur dan belgie

>gender neutral toilet
That's in Utrecht, you memester. Utrechtenaar doesn't mean Utrechtenaar for nothing.

Besides, it's a well known fact that Holland needs to drown.

>Would you still care about California? Would you ever want it back?

Yes, but I would want to eradicate the shitty Spanish speaking part in the process of doing so.

Belgiƫ is wel minder corrupt dan Suriname en Belgen zien er over het algemeen wel beter uit.