Somme 100 years anniversary

Teenagers 100 years ago going off to fight on the Somme

vs

Teenagers today. err, protesting because they might have to pay data roaming charges on their erasmus in Europe.

Do you think our ancestors would be ashamed of what we've become?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cWBKFr3AvdA
it.wikiquote.org/wiki/Ennio_Flaiano
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_and_testament
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They'd probably be happy that their great-great-grandchildren live in a time when they can peacefully participate in public political discourse rather than go die brutally by the millions in a completely useless war.

this

Protesting rich cunts that want to install a nanny police state>going off in the name of rich cunts in a war so they can stay rich and spread their nanny police state

looks like the younger generation is a bit trickier to trick.

our ancestors were cucks, ready to kill and die horribly only because their king/emperor/czar told them to do so.

>Go to war to end all wars
>Does not end all wars
>But next superdestructive wars creates union among Europeans to avoid further fighting (in the West at least)
>Fuck Europe and fuck UK too

Well, you tell me.

and yet they almost all accept forced mass migration and multiculturalism as fundamental benefits and think the subversion of white Christian culture is a good thing

but it wasn't millennials who earned this. It was them, and their children. Meanwhile millennials are entitled, spoiled brats who want to destroy Western civilization by flooding Europe with millions upon millions of Mudslime migrants and in a generation undermining the work our ancestors did to preserve our way of life through the backdoor.

it's only the rich faggots who want immigration in the first place,all the factory owners that depend on slave-like-labor from easily exploitable stupid and scared masses from war torn third world shitholes.

Don't forget that white people gets smarter and better educated with each generation.

>Don't forget that white people gets smarter and better educated with each generation.
lol'd

whiteys will go extinct anyway

hmm really makes you think

It's true though. The large majority are actually rather neutral in regards to how our society develops. It's just that right-wings and leftists are vocal as fuck about their opinions.

I see the eternal boomer has gotten to you

Except the whole point of them earning it was so that future generations could enjoy it. Do you think soldiers actually go to war, suffer horrible physical and mental pain, risk their lives and often come back maimed or psychologically disturbed and think "Wow, I really hope my kids and grandkids get to do the same thing!"

youtube.com/watch?v=cWBKFr3AvdA

>Except the whole point of them earning it was so that future generations could enjoy it

Yes, future generations they could recognize and who would uphold the values and culture they held dearly. They did not do this for Jamal and Mohammad, or Tarquinn who seeks to flood the country with millions of migrants.

Cuck

>Do you think our ancestors would be ashamed of what we've become?

you're a retard

You're a millenial yourself you retard

So then how far are you willing to take that concept? Your Anglo-Saxon ancestors fought for the glory of Wotan! Why have you dishonoured them by accepting the Christ God? Neanderthal ancestors fought hard to make rock tool! Why you disrespect them by not using rock tool and eating fresh mammoth?

Not an argument.

there is absolutely no evidence anywhere of him ever saying is and so, therefore, he didn't say it. For some reason it has been attributed to him incorrectly

I wasn't attacking your argument bro, I was trying to level you down because you seemed to speak from a position of superiorty regarding the millenials

the boomers are the worst generation though

>some reason

Maybe because butthurt nationalists don't want to admit that they are closer to fascists than they let on but still get their dicks hard over Churchill despite the highlight of his career involved killing millions of fascists?

are you by any chance retarded?

I don't know if ashamed is the right word; but I think they'd definitely be demoralized.

Globalists btfo again.

Churchill was a nationalist you inbred canuck, he was all for Britain all the time so maybe you should go jerk yourself over comrade Stalin or something

What about you user? Why have you dishonoured the spirit of Rome by rejecting Jupiter? My point being that literally who gives a shit what your ancestors might have thought of you. Only idiots concern themselves with the opinions of people who died decades ago rather than the wellbeing of living people. Sure your ancestors might be ashamed of you, but their ancestors would probably be ashamed of them and so on. Cultures and societies change, no shit people from the past wouldn't approve of today since it's so radically different.

Sure he was, but he certainly wasn't a fascist.

you missed the point of what that guy completely

>Churchill
>not a nationalist and believer in the superiority of British virtues

wew lad

Not an argument.

>their great-great-grandchildren
I doubt that they'll even have their own children

yeah but you mad it clear that you think that nationalists are a few steps away from fascists, wich is not the case

Ok, maybe it was this guy.
it.wikiquote.org/wiki/Ennio_Flaiano

I bet your hair is coloured pink or blue.

His point was that the newer generations didn't uphold the cultural values of the previous generations, but that is literally inevitable. Cultures change, often drastically overtime, so who cares if some dead people would have been upset about it?

You didn't address the argument, first you claimed they put their lives on the line so future generations could enjoy what we have today, then I said they didn't do it for what future generations have become, and now you have time traveled thousands of years into the past to point out that cultures change drastically, when in fact that was not only a very cosnervative, gradual transformation unlike what we've experienced today. In no other time in human history has a non-invaded country undergone such drastic cultural differences in the space of a few generations

>go and die for a series of mistakes by out of touch politicians(less so in britain but still)

vs

>go and protest because you have political consciousness

and you're criticising them, simply epic

They fought for the new generation to have the freedoms they enjoy today sure, they just wouldn't have approved of the direction that culture has moved since then, and that's the part I'm saying we shouldn't really give a shit about because it's inevitable. Cultures always changed overtime, it just happens faster now because modern technology allows ideas cultural change to happen much faster.

Also idk why you're using the Somme that's a terrible example. WW1 Brits didn't protect anybody's freedom except for maybe Belgium's.

>there are people in this thread who think WW1 was a good thing and not a collective suicide of european civilisation
wew lad

this, OP is a fucking idiot and I can smell the Sup Forums

This, Euros basically get together and Hara-Kiri'd, and dragged us in unfortunately.

>They fought for the new generation to have the freedoms they enjoy today sure,
No they didn't. People who fought in WW1 and WW2 fought because of patriotism and/or nationalism.

>so who cares if some dead people would have been upset about it?
We often care about what dead people used to think.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_and_testament

>No they didn't. People who fought in WW1 and WW2 fought because of patriotism and/or nationalism.

So even more retarded reasons then? Okay.

And also a will of somebody you knew and loved is a little different than the collective griping of an entire generation that all died out decades ago.

Ok, Russian TV now is like "hah, look at this European gays, WWI for assholes, Russia wold win it if Lenin didn't kill emperor and also we'd conquer all this motherfucking west, EU is over"

>So even more retarded reasons then?
That's your opinion, my blue haired friend.

> a will of somebody you knew and loved
Love has nothing to do with. It's law.

Don't falter my friends, the blood sacrifice of millions brought us funland and finnish memes!

Totally worth it!

Fighting for a retarted tsar and then doing a revolution. I should honestly

>That's your opinion, my blue haired friend.

Yeah, and it's your opinion that people should go fight and die just because some politician tells them to. And you have the nerve to call other people cucks.

>It's law

Well fortunately it's not law to listen to the griping of old farts bitching about everything was better when they were in charge, which has literally been happening since the beginning of time, that shit shows up in Homer for fuck's sake.

2017 is coming, are we gonna make a new revolution?

>the russian army could roll into germany in 3 days and they couldn't put up any resistance
Just do it faggots

Finland was the only good thing to come out of WW1, they make it all worth it.

>being enslaved by history
So we should eternally apologise for all the slavery and genocide the Empire did too?

It's not just millenials that want brown immigrants. The elite, the highly educated, and city dwellers all want brown immigrants. It's less about "ruining the white gene pool" and completely about fixing your abysmal birth rates.

You want immigrants to stop pouring in? Start having kids with a qt country woman and promote your fellow country men to do the same. But you won't. You're just gonna sit on Sup Forums bitching about "muh rapefugees" and remain a virgin jerking off to incest hentai

I'm sure Russians were thrilled to fight for the Tsar so they could continue to live poor and without rights after the victory

It's never too late to start :^)

>saint peter's cross
imblign

>dr00 gvlt

I wouldn't mind kids, but all the girls just tell me to fuck off. Isn't it the womans' fault then?

Things happen for a reason, millennials aren't the way they are simply because of their own actions, but those of the previous generation.
If those men taught proper values to the baby boomers, then there'd be no leftist cancer culture in the west

>retarded tsar
Russians can't into good tactics and fight without "we've lost a couple of millions people but it's ok"
Live poor? Government says that level of life in Russia before 1917 was the highest, lol. Do you think that we had any rights after revolution?

>Hi, do you like kids?
>You see, I forgot my condoms at home

jus b urself m8 ;)

That's how it has always been throughout history (at least civilized history). Not every girl you ask out will say "please impregnate me and live with me forever".

There are loads of women that desire a traditional family household, especially in Hungary of all places. If I can find them here in Canada, arguably the largest sjw safe haven in the world (ffs we invented multiculturalism), then you can find yourself a qt gf that will want kids with you.

he was the epic meme on south korean internet i don't even know who is he but he was a homeless in seoul metro i guess

>There are loads of women that desire a traditional family household, especially in Hungary of all places.
Sure, but even they just tell me that "you're a nice guy buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut no". Somehow being a balding skinny autistic jew doesn't rake in a lot of pussy, I don't know why.

Nicholas II did nothing wrong

Looks like the homeless people I see in metros here desu

Fixing the abysmal birth rates? One type of person isn't interchangeable with another. To take one brown people to compensate for low birthrates are not solving anything, it makes the problem so much worse.

And let's be real here. Do you think that if birthrates would soar the governments would suddenly stop letting brown people flood into the western world? How naive can you be? The birthrate argument is just one among many lies they tell us to accept the destruction of our world.

The capital wants cheap labor, and the politicians cheap to vote for them. The immigration crisis is built those two pillars and the pseudo-intellectual gullible fucks like yourself.

Just need to be diligent. I've been rated anywhere from 3-4/10 on /fit/ and /soc/, and I manage to get girls, albeit I didn't lose my virginity till I was 21.

anyways your girls are beautiful so you are lucky

Lol, the first and the last good tsar was Peter I and Alexander II

He tried to russify finns.
for that I'm glad he and his entire family each got a bullet to the back of their heads.

>1 out of 1000 will say yes
Fuck that shit, if 999 girls say no then don't blame me for not reproducing. I'm already mentally unstable enough as is.
Doesn't really matter if they don't wanna go out with me, I'd rather have an ugly korean girl that I can fuck desu

Then how do you possibly stop the electric jew from destroying europe?

>Doesn't really matter if they don't wanna go out with me, I'd rather have an ugly korean girl that I can fuck desu
but you can fuck some asian girls i guess since they won't know that you are beta as fuck

They would be happy to see that their descendants no longer have to struggle to survive and can instead live in luxury.

They fought so that their children could live in peace and their grandchildren live comfortably.

Not sure how am I supposed to let them know of my intentions if we can't speak. Do you guys have some mating ritual dance? Teach me your ways

you know in asia you can fuck some asian girls without any tricks some asian girls are really desperate about white men for example turkish guys are popular in japan even they are not white though

I just don't like nigs or Muslims and I don't want them in my country, is it too much to ask?

That sounds nice and all but I still don't know what to do with that. Do I google translate "looking for wife" in chinese, print it on a sign then stand around in Shanghai or what?

Are you Russian immigrant?

just book a plane ticket to asia and you will make a conversation with some girls here i'm sure you will get some asian girls so don't be a loser at least you can take some asian girls while i can't get european girlfriend

factually wrong though

i'm sure that could work desu

theres billions of them

>make a conversation with some girls
How, I can only speak some basic japanese and I doubt nips would want some faggot like me
tru

Good posts

>How, I can only speak some basic japanese and I doubt nips would want some faggot like me
you are truly autistic user jap girls are crazy about who can speak english well speaking in english in japan is benefit in some way

What makes you think that I am?

Well I mean that sounds cool and all, but I doubt it's just that easy to fly overseas and have some yamato nadeshiko waiting for me the moment I step out of the airport
Maybe I'll try applying for a company in japan once I finish my degree but yeah that sounds pretty far fetched
Also my spoken english has the thickest eastern european accent you can imagine

>1914-1918 Fighting for Europe , almost 1M dead Brits
>Today Leaving the EU because of foolish Babyboomers

Yes those generations are doom and have to put shit gold out of their ass if they want to do somthing of theirs lifes