Culture Pals: waking your polfu saying "did you see that ludicrous display last night?" Edition

Culture Pals: waking your polfu saying "did you see that ludicrous display last night?" Edition

Come meet qts from around the Soviet bloc, practice your slavic language skills, hangout with other Sup Forumserpals, share polfus, share polfu's nudes, rate polfus, recommend new polfus to others, log the ip addresses from polfus with iplogger and find out it's in Senegal, make fun about crazy turks, share replies from pastas, etc.

>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU

OLD THREAD:

First for getting pegged by basque qts

Dammit i forgot to put /cp/ in the subject field. Please forgive me oh vengeful God of the Internet

No one here edition eh

Everyone is asleep.

It's half 11, the fuck?

any pick up artists here? does it work on IP qts?

ip is more about look and your country than your game desu, I have it way easier with foreign qts irl than here

Give some of these a go

ALSO WHO'S UP FOR /ROLLING PALS/?

>Hard mode
Pick any filter settings you want on the online section but preferably girls only, roughly your age, your continent, ordered by city and send it to whichever number you get

what happened to these threads? they're so dead

go on then roll

Well shit lad you're in there

It's still morning. They normally pick up like mad after 4 or 5 or so. Got through a whole thread in 4 hours or so tother day

Yeah but now it's ded and on page 6

Bump with nudes pls

You have no idea how fucking glad I was when I heard about what based Omar Mateen did.

I like my beer like my girls

Dark? Bubbly? Bitter? From the West Country?

Who /learning qts language/ here

Story time with Lukasz?

Trappe ;^)

Still no qt, but interested in Scandinavian languages.

roll

Arab grills are fucking mint lads, so repressed yet fiery.

True, had some lewd af qts from Iran, Turkey and Morocco. However they are all literally insane in one way or another

Mine's just insanely hot for now, I might find some skeletons in her closet though.

Kek

Portuguese has ruined me, I'm speaking Italian and Spanish with a Portuguese accent. Also get a dane or an Icelander - hot swedes are a myth and Norwegians are entitled and bitchy as shit

What is the average response rate for QTs?

For me it's about 50%. What about you guys, is 50% a normal response rate?

Also, should I have a picture of my muscles in my album, or does that turn girls off?

Muscles with shirt on is good, muscles shirt off is arrogant and chavvy and you're better than this Nige. My response rate is pretty high but I don't message people that often.

Most of the British girls on here seem to be arrogant and chavvy, desu. I'm just looking to find someone quickly and stop being foreveralone.

What is your response rate like? And what do your first messages look like?

Cold?

He likes Traps.

I don't talk to British girls. Response rates vary on country - I tend to stick to Latin countries because language. Response rate is low in France, medium in Portugal (countries full of weebs), and near 100% in Latin America and Brazil

What do you define as low and medium? 25% and 50% respectively, or something thereabouts?

France probably about a third, Portugal about 2/3. Most french are just here for the Asians. Also 100% success from Italy. Forgot about them they're lovely.

What's the harm in trying?

sup?

r o l l i n g

working script? (I just want interbopper back)

>from the creators of GAME OF PALS
what's that

Bump

rip

>qt invited me to her country
>says she would love if I could stay in her flat, but it's too small
what does she mean by this?

Wire me some money so I can buy myself a new apartment

>in Latin America and Brazil
>and Brazil
Brazil is part of Latin America btw

tfw changed a lot the last year.

Should I update my profile and passively reel in qts?

Say some corny shit like: "I don't mind. I guess that means that we'll just have to be physically closer to one another."

>don't worry, if your flat is too small you can stay on my dick ;)

do y'all niggas remember that one girl in the wheelchair? the one the user had the chance to get her to masturbate on webcam? i think she just messaged me lads.

>also, that feel when 114 views in one day without scripting

feelsgoodman

anyone want to rate me profile?

bost brofile

Fuck, didn't expect responses so fast. Need to upload 1-2 more photo's

only if you rate mine, sauerkraut-kun

[/spoiler] im not even german [spoiler]

Also still looking for 2 photo's, damn seefing through so many holiday photo's/

You can post yours already, I will give you a rate

I swear to god, I've never seen an ethnic German actually in Germany
What the fuck

and post it to everyone so all of Sup Forums can send me dank memes into my inbox?

FUCK YEAH (not really)

I can wait and I'll just send you a message letting you know it's me

Lel check out ANY webcam website, look for germany and see pic related

My qt is in the hospital

1 (You) = 1 prayer

Im ethnically 100% dutch, but for a swampman I am really brown.

also:

/ceasium

Inb4 ebin memes inbound

Well, that's a little better than the T*rk I had in mind. Still, why the fuck can I not find ethnic Germans in Germany
I see them on vacation in other countries and see their diaspora, but I never see them in their actual fucking country

i hope she's okay lad
(You)

Well the dutch are pretty similar to germans, but we're slightly less cucked than they are.

(You)

you look like a serb mate

here is the kicker
(You)^400

May your qt get better, and fast so you guys can go back to being lewd.

good to see my OC still exists after like a year

I got nothing against the Dutch or you m8, just venting about my inability to find a qt kraut

fuck it

Mhhh, maybe I should get a genetic checkup to make sure that I'm not adopted :^).

I just wanted to be specific because languages and shit. I've had yanks moan at me that Brazil isn't Latin America and Mexico isn't South America and i can't be arsed with it no longer

Post results cunt

need to find a qt to message first, my thing is glitchy and i can only look at pictures if i go on the profile
also don't call me a cunt you cunt

tfw no feedback on my profile 3:

You look like a normie tbqh
Also
Nice Descartes quote

rollin

Sup Forums fucked my inside up pretty well senpai

No need to be a cunt, cunt

Pick the first Italian qt you see

You must be rakin em in

A lot of women like dark humour. I'm not sure wether or not they're familliar with the :^) on that site.

Also was the equation thing to hide your being a manlet? :^)

>you will never have a cute make up abusing asian girlfriend

why live?

Nah, I use it to accaunt for the shrinking that happens during the day.

However, I am the second-shortest guy in my volleyballteam. That actually makes me a manlet :'(

Because you can also have a cute polish non makeup wearing gf.

tfw a qt polish girl lived on my dorm that was into me, but I was too autistic and shy to make a move

>mfw my current batch of qts is drying up conversation-wise and they all don't seem crazy enough to get nudes from.

H-have I lost my game?

Girls without make up are 4/10 material.

>tfw a polish punk lass heavy into me at uni and I've had to move back home

Wut?

I find it really unattractive if they artificially try to make themselves look better. It's just weird.

Don't worry, there are enough polish in GB :^)

How can you consider Slavs non white but droll over polish girls at the same time? Are you coalburners?

>implying anyone but jewish divide/conquer shills think slavs aren't white

Poles are based Catholic slavs with rich history

Russians are just ugly squatting fucks who drink instead of having a culture

Damn, this Russian qt I've been talking to seems so much more educated than me. Feels bad tbhq senpai

What I hate is how all Russian qts are really in to literature or at least have read Tolstoy and Dostoyevski or whatever his name is. I haven't read their stuff and feel really dumb for it now

polfus aren't easy shit m8

what's this meme about calling qts polfus

pls explain

Poland + Waifu = Polfu

o-oh

I thought it was a Sup Forums waifu

Ye, but girls like that are straight qts and it's easier to communicate with them than some of the more dumber qts that have horrible english

STOP MENTIONING POLFUS, PLEASE, FOR MY OWN SANITY

go!

I stole your polfu qt :^)

My gf I met on interpals just went home after a week staying in my place. I wish I could afford to visit her. I'm drunk and sad, feels bad living in this Mordor desu.

Barell roll

rolling

It's finally official between me and my qt. How do I not fuck things up now?