Guts bread

post guts. no girls allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Graphics-Support-Holder-custom-Gaming/dp/B01DQK7DDW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1500946152&sr=8-1&keywords=gpu brace,
imgur.com/a/7YnWE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The cpu cooler isn't level i know.

you're more worried about the cpu cooler not being straight than the oversized case or overkill psu or
>hdd's
>2017

donde esta vega?

Lets try to be original with your arguments guise.

Cool. What am I looking at?
had that issue with my Dark Rock Pro 3. Drove me insane.
Is that crossbar thing some sort of anti-sag device? If so, where'd you get it?

here you go fa-m, amazon.com/Graphics-Support-Holder-custom-Gaming/dp/B01DQK7DDW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1500946152&sr=8-1&keywords=gpu brace, the strix 1080ti holds up pretty good on its on, but the brace gives me reassurance since its such a big card.

Fresh pic. [email protected], 980ti@1500, 3600 cl15 ram, shitty storage.
I love this computer. It's my fourth or fifth one and i'm most happy with it but I still regret some shit. Should have gone either tempered glass or closed case patrician, should have gone all air cooling.
I also think microatx or mini itx in a manta-sized case is ideal for typical builds with a consumer socket and one gpu.
Once I saw that asus laptop with a 1080 and 7700hq that probably ties my PC in performance I felt like it's ridiculous to have a desktop so large even though it's just mid tower.
One of my favorite cases and my favorite GPU ever. I needed more than 1060/580 tier performance otherwise I'd have one. Sick build.
Very subdued and clean, nothing I could pick on.
Patrician. Thats how my shit looked for a decade but I just got tired of it and tried to make it look nice.
I love this. Dual CPU, all those add in cards, the server style cooling. SIck machine man
Good case for the money. Strix 1080ti is just too much money but fuck if it doesn't look amazing. I actually really like it. I bet your gpu temps are great.

fuc how did you get an oc stable that high

also there is no way a 7700HQ can come near your performance when you are at 4.8 Ghz

Be original not stupid

4.8 is pretty easy for Skylake with a marginal voltage bump, especially without HT.

I think I just got a good chip. It goes to 5ghz at 1.41v but 4.8 at 1.35 is fine for now. I think I'm going to sell it for a 7700k and delid that but im undecided.
Unless you mean the 980ti, the water cooler and a custom bios(higher volts/power) is an ez 1500.
Ram is b-die and 3600 cl16 stock so 15 was no big deal

Have you stopped to think that maybe if everyone makes fun of you for the same thing, it's not that they're unoriginal, it's that you made a moronic design choice?

I never hear the GPU when I'm running games and the thing stays OC'd at 1950mhz average with the asus gpu utility OC setting. I never checked the temps much but I never see it go above 70c the one time I did. I think it got at 71c max when I was doing a 5ghz benchmark with my cpu. If this thread stays up and I'll watch the temps and report back.

Nice.

nice. ;) enjoy your empty atx realestate, all those empty ports filling with dust must please you master.

I just said that because if you look at the gpu it has two fans blowing directly on it and plenty of room to breath. It's like just having a gpu in an empty case so I thought your temps are probably way better than average. plus it's a high end card.
1080ti is a monster card and i don't wanna go into detail but the way pascal behaves when "overclocked" is why i was holding out for vega. fuck a 400w gpu though

>same twat claims itx is cheaper and performs better than atx
delusion incarnate

Ah, so just a moron. Good to know not even gonna bother. Atleast summer is almost over

Do you guys unscrew the side panel just to take a pic to post on an anonymous pet monkey forum?

Yes

I just have and h100i v2 and 6700k, attempting to get a stable 4.6 but shit like Arma 3 throws a wrench at you every so often

>I'm just going to disregard OC3D
>summer
go back to Sup Forums

I had the same issue before I switched to my 1700x
Just drop down to 4.5, you'll get nice voltages and rock solid stability

Tfw still an oven inside

That's where I'm at but fuck these game have stupid CPU usage

That's why I got moar coars
In the advanced launcher settings of Arma 3 you can allocate more RAM and enable the use of more cores in x64 mode
Amazing performance

seriously just delid it. easy to do, doesnt cost much, like 30c temp drop

no le fuck that if i actually have to do something like that just to use my fucking gaming box lol

christ
yeah okay if all you do on your computer is play games then whatever

If?

If I had a job then I would use a fucking work computer, of course this is for video games

TR when

it's my reason for having more than a basic web browsing machine too but i'm still an enthusiast so removing a glued on piece of metal from my cpu for a huge temp drop doesn't warrant a second thought, i've done much more for much smaller gains in perf

you'd all better be running gnu/linux

this is my second system,

rx460 + g4560, 2.8 liters

It's more about the principle for me, at some point I refuse as a customer to submit to that when their product should already just work

dig the cable management

it's weird I like it

dusty but ok

wat

like the color scheme

cthulu ftagn

your mom lets you have TWO cpus?

those cables are real bad man

used to have that same mobo

perfect

nice compact loop

so cute

crammed all my shit into an sg13. No cable ties to clean up, I get decent temps anyway.

I like it

Imma do a small form factor build whenever I upgrade from my monster

small is the new big

i just want to let you guys know that all your guts are beautiful

New lewd ryzen guts

stupid sexist

wtf lmao

Th.. Thanks user..

>He actually got that evga power cable reroute thing
top kek

Someone will probably freak at this but it works.

>Intel core 2 duo e7200
>8gb of 800 mhz ddr2 ram
>500 gb hard drive I found in my dad's attic
>my brother's nitro+ rx 480 which he bought for mining but couldn't get it to work so I'm using it until I get a gpu with a hdmi port
Rate my battlestation slash gee

Hey guys.

Newfag with first build in progress.
Holy shit it now weighs a ton.

Imgur link because Sup Forums loves apple products.

imgur.com/a/7YnWE