As we all know vapes are Sup Forums as fuck!

As we all know vapes are Sup Forums as fuck!

Anyway what you vaping Sup Forums?

boiled dog semen

I work at a hotel, we regularly catch guests vaping in their rooms and charge them the $300 fee for smoking in a non-smoking room.
That fruity shit odor gets into everything and we still have to clean that up for the next guest.

Vaping != Smoking

How can you charge them a fee for not smoking?

Because you damaged the furniture and the room with your disgusting odors.
Just get a smoking room if you want to suck on your electronic dildo so much.

>implying vaping leaves any disgusting odor

Most vapes smell similar to scented candles you imbecile.

This is bullshit, it's just water vapor. It doesn't stick on clothes nor does it linger after a few minutes.

>vaping
>disgusting odors

Pick one, fag.

Pretty much this. Vaping clouds have little particles in the air so they can't damage any furniture like that hotel cuck is implying.

Sup Forumsay as fuck

I think you're just upset because you work at a hotel

Neat.

Just got an Icon RDA and I had to get a drip mod. Too bad the only one on my vape shop was this cheap ass Kanger Dripbox.

My wife uses the Dripbox, standard rda.
Thought about getting the 160W version to replace my fuchai 213+. still leaning towards the smok alien 220. Aeronaut V2, running tmaxx no frills pistachio ice cream.

Iirc a 24mm rda is gonna have that lip over the Dripbox 160 like . I don't know how you stand it, would drive me nuts.

>vaping

>not smoking anymore

god work user

I use mine as a portable and discrete dab machine

>t. noseblind vapist

vape clouds aren't just water vapor idiots

>vapers are THIS retarded they don't even know what the fuck they're actually huffing

>As we all know vapes are Sup Forums as fuck!
No they're not. Mouth fedora's are fucking pointless.

>mouth fedoras

Holy keximusmaximus. My sideas are ripping apart at this moment.

I wonder what fucking moron started that "water vapor" bullshit. It's definitely not water. Anyone who actually vapes more than an e-cig knows this.

kill yourself