Based Zuck = our/g/uy

Based Zuck comes to save the day against the luddite Musk.

Anti-tech luddite Musk got BTFO by our/g/uy Zuck

no

Musk is anti-UNIX, you know that, right?
Based Zuck uses Linux.

Sup Forums hates zuck the cuck and will always hate him

He is basically the anti stew jobs and hes a fucking money hungry jew.

Kill yourself now

Zuck sucks, but he's right about Elon. The only people who are worries about rogue AI either know nothing about programming and computers, or they're crazy.

Steve jobs was a greedy jew, so being the anti jobs would make him the good guy.

>know nothing about programming and computers
Fits Elon Musk perfectly, consideriing he wanted to transfer PayPal's UNIX servers to Windows. LMAO

Both are faggots but I lean toward Elon's pragmatic approach between the two

> musk worries about the future of humanity, starts companies to work toward avoiding existential risk (global warming, ELE on earth), thinks that if we create are superior race they just might not give a shit about us
> Zuck thinks people are retards to be exploited (they thought it was a good idea to give me all their details, lolol)
Based Zuck

I guess stew was also greedy, but in no way close to the data mining, ad pushing, faggotlike ugly hooknosed zuckshit.

>our/g/uy Zuck

lolwut

>hooknosed
that's kind of anti-semitic remark
please keep that shit to

automating jobs
im sorry you dont realize
that its going to have an effect on your life

kikes pls go

>Falling for obvious bait

Oh so greedy jew is fine but you draw a line at hooknosed ? Lol.

>implying im wrong

>want to bait Sup Forums
>find objectively detestable human tangentially related to tech
>BASED /OURGAY/ AMIRITE XD
>174R 65I omitted

Reported.
Enjoy your ban.

Love Zuck because he works with the German authorities to report hurtful social media posts and gets them arrested.

Good thing you're worth billions, Mark.

Because arresting Sup Forums users on its own would be rich and fulfilling enough.

Elon Musk is spiderman, Zuckerberg is batman

Are you being sarcastic? what's wrong with arresting suppressing speech?
hate speech is not free speech

(you)

Elon Musk is Iron Man, Zuckercuck is Loki

>Are you being sarcastic?
Are you implying that my words can not merit legitimate discussion? Are you discriminating me from the conversation on the grounds of my cultural form of speech?

What a hateful and bigoted thing to insinuate.

You're not funny.

>greedy
>dies with only a few billion in the bank even though he ran the wealthiest colony in the world

>Free speech
>n. The right to express any opinion in public without censorship or restraint by the government.
"Hate speech" is a social construct.

What makes you so sure that AI wil be more beneficial than detrimental to humanity? It's 10000 times more complex than say, cars, but cars changed humanity in huge, unexpected ways. Yes, I know that's a cliche but it's true nonetheless. We're already in a huge global upheaval, even without technology advancing at warp speed.

>Zuckernigger

>he's right
>rogue AI
Are you retarded? Elon brings up real issues and you use straw man arguments. Stop being lazy and address the issue. Elon isn't bringing up argument about some rogue AI. Heck, he's not even bringing arguments about general AI. His argument can easily apply to any old dumb AI with little bit more capability than we have today. Example being the fake news bot. that has the potential to start wars between powers.

And that's fun

Software already do shit in various ways.
Giving freedom do ai with power to do critical things can have disatrous results, since it can think into a more efficient way of doing an objective, desondidering risks not evalalued or included in parameters.

It's very important that you shouldn't know how to distinguish white people from (((white))) people.

You're not funny.

>Musk is anti-UNIX
Based Musk. UNIX is the worst operating system ever created.

I'm a #MuskMissile now

>(((zuckerberg)))
>our guy

i wonder what his kids did with that money

5'6"

lol

fuck off kike

They are both terrible people, on an equal level of awful.

I will say Zuckerberg is more dangerous because some people think he is angling for political office.

>Musk is anti-UNIX, you know that, right?
he was ousted from paypal for suggesting that they switch to windows for the backend

even though I think Tesla will inevitably get beat by Daimler, VAG, Toyota, etc. I trust Musk over Zuck in this instance.

>Jew gets mad at white man for being against putting profit over destroying the world
Reminder that stereotypes exist because of a majority observation.

he knows all about the AI, he's building it

Not enough gaymes for you, Razerbabby?

kikerberg will save us goys

Jews and whites are privileged people in Sup Forums and here. Jews are even more superior to the whites but they're considered evil masterminds.

>filename

Tell me how you are supposed to regulate AI? Also draw a line of what constitutes as AI and therefore falls under such regulation and what does not.
Musk gives no information for people to judge whether he has any substance. Typical charlatan.

Here is an analogy. It's like saying we need to regulate banking to stop economic collapse but not telling how. Anyone who says something gets the support of the people without having to do any thinking of his own. Such grand but meaningless statement.

>Tell me how you are supposed to regulate AI?
you're asking a society who's leaders are so weak and unfounded in reality they question if males are men, how the hell do you expect such retards to ever come up with a decent set of regulations adhering humans interaction with AI

The only thing keeping Tesla afloat are government handouts.

Musk=Al Gore 2.0

He uses "muh climate change" to get tax money from citizens, he's a con artist.

Honestly, it's probably a good thing if AI takes over humans.

It will be fun saying things like "they're just taking the jobs you don't want to do" and "you know, Adolf Hitler spoke a lot about saving his race too" or "if you don't want humans to die out then just have more kids!"

/ourreptilian/

>Musk is anti-UNIX, you know that, right?
Oh, is that why Teslas run Gentoo?

It's time for the human race to grow up.

His arguments don't match with his actions.
Thus, he's either lying or verbally obscuring his more obvious attempt to, having positioned for it, capitalize on fear.

In any case, he's hardly anyone to follow or listen to when it come to AI. The true work and interesting stuff is being done by actual researchers/engineers. China is pouring huge sums into it at the country level .. America, at such a level, still has its head up its ass. The train isn't making any stops towards its final destination. You're either on-board or gonna get left behind.
> China to Musk : suck dick fekkit

> Musk gives no information for people to judge whether he has any substance.
> Typical charlatan.
He collects the shekels first then muddles his way through.

Musk is an outsider to a market that has the potential for billions and he's trying to muscle his way in is all. There's far too many people sitting at the dinner table for that kind of shit though. He's going to step on the wrong person's toes and someone is going to call his silly ass posturing out... Zuck should have said what's really on his mind.. Alas, political correctness.

Artificial intelligence is nowhere near as threatening to our future as is the lack of real intelligence among facebook users.

>pretty irresponsible
>using pretty
CuckSpeak

Can't cuck the Zuck

Germany is fucking stupid.

nigger

Where is that from? Delet this!

>Tell me how you are supposed to regulate AI
By making it illegal to use in some applications, just the same as any other unaccredited goofball with nothing to lose being thrust into some professional position.

I don't know. They trust me. Dumbfucks.

>Elon Musk reportedly took a phone call from Mark Zuckerberg this weekend to discuss his comments about AI and the future of humanity
>Musk expressed his concerns about a future where AI could perpetually improve itself, saying that without regulations, machines would have large negative impact on society simply by the job displacement alone and in the short term. He expressed further concerns about current research ongoing in many spheres that is trying to develop robot law enforcement and self-learning machines.
>Zuckerberg fired back at Musk, telling him that it was the current year and Facebook held a significant market share of Musk's businesses. Mark routinely called Musk 'fucking goy' and the American people as 'goyim' but upon checking the definition with a local Rabbi we can confirm this is a Hebrew word that translates to 'bro' or 'friend'

Why is Zuck still a chubby fatty when he has all the money in the world to do something about it?

okay, do i trust the man with multiple successful companies, or the guy who gets rich off of using internet addiction to stuff his bank account.

>multiple successful companies
If you trust a businessman, whose interests are inherently opposed to your own, you're cucked beyond redemption anyway.

To be fair, everything Musk says is pretty irresponsible. Does "We'll build a personal subway for your car, the boffins will figure it out" sound responsible to you?

i would agree with you, except musk's business make a lot of sense.

1. central money handler vs many
2. high quality electric cars, and early attempts at autonomy
3. cheap, reusable space freight

maybe if he was selling pharmaceuticals or using legislators to force people from their homes i'd agree, but his ideas benefit many rather than a few.

Exactly because he has all the money in the world.

Sounds about as responsible as Juicero.

What has Elon Musk done that is even comparably as bad as Mark "fuck you I'm taking all of your info and selling it, also I'm turning the internet into botnet" Zuckerberg?

Zuck the Kuck

>implying you need to give a shit about things like your appearance when you became a billionaire in your 20s

Exercise and fitness is for the sheep,not for our Jewish masters

This. Rich people in general get rich specifically because they don't spend time in the gym and instead on getting shit done.

Retarded. Most people, once rich, turn their attention towards health, well-being, and even anti-aging. Rich guys are the type to frequent gyms, see doctors to make sure they're in ship-shape, get massages, etc.

Zuck the cuck can go die in a fire.

Ai is a (((Jewish))) meme to brainwash mankind.

Elon musk was a /ourguy/, retards.

>wtf is juicero
>looks it up
ĽOL

>le triggered Kike face when

This.

If a kike says something's not dangerous, then you should be extra careful about that thing.

>"I think user is retarded and wrong."
>"let's go rape and kill user and his family!"

those two are not the same.

Furries are overwhelmingly right-wing, faggot.

kys already CigarSkunk

> worrying about things is irresponsible
t. Responsible Parent

zuk btfo

OH SHIT

Skynet will kill us all.

Of course it's limited, Zuck is a webdev. Why do Americans think that rich = intelligent and knowledgeable. Zuckerberg is not an authority on AI at all, he's just a nerd with a CIA front-end website.

Not saying Musk is a genius, but Tesla/SpaceX employ people who are intelligent and experts in AI (because of Tesla cars). These experts are the people who explain stuff to Musk and brief him on current AI research, advancements and technology. Zuck hires python and javascript coders.

Speaking of, why wasn't the NSA's role in developing facebook mentioned in that biopic, the social network?

>not Musketeer

>NSA's role in developing facebook
What role? I thought they only snooped on facebook after it got popular?

>his profile pic

christ, that is a good burn.

buy diamond fidget spinners