Austria is voting again

Austria is voting again.

>The constitutional court ruled the election, in which a far-Right candidate was narrowly defeated, would have to be held again because of irregularities in counting postal votes.

>The ruling means the far-Right may seize the presidency of a European Union member state for the first time.

>Mr Hofer campaigned on an openly anti-immigrant platform and carried a Glock pistol on the election trail.

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/01/austria-court-orders-presidential-election-re-run-after-far-righ/
news.at/a/bp-wahl-wiederholung
diepresse.com/home/politik/innenpolitik/5040400
krone.at/Oesterreich/Urteil_Praesidentenwahl_MUSS_wiederholt_werden!-Entscheid_verkuendet-Story-517854
reuters.com/article/us-austria-election-idUSKCN0ZH4IC?il=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

News link
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/01/austria-court-orders-presidential-election-re-run-after-far-righ/

>irregularities
Is this implicating voter fraud?

I hope right wins this time I have a feeling left will still win though.

I don't know if you can say that. They said some voting forms were opened too soon, for example.

Antifa counted the mail in votes
Some constituencies had 500% turnout through mail in votes (and most mail in votes were for the greens)

This alone is what won the Greens the election.

>"far-right"
Meaning "people who don't conform to the leftist agenda" again?

It's getting ridiculous desu

German articles:
news.at/a/bp-wahl-wiederholung
diepresse.com/home/politik/innenpolitik/5040400
krone.at/Oesterreich/Urteil_Praesidentenwahl_MUSS_wiederholt_werden!-Entscheid_verkuendet-Story-517854

Hofer FTW

Does the President hold any actual power?

Well just the other day I saw an article calling the Jobbik a "neo nazi" party. So yeah.

pls Austria, dont elect a nazi to power again

>Austria's presidential runoff election must be held again, the Constitutional Court ruled on Friday, handing the Freedom Party's narrowly defeated candidate another chance to become the first far-right head of state in the European Union.

reuters.com/article/us-austria-election-idUSKCN0ZH4IC?il=0

There is a god and he hates mudslimes

>Antifa counted the mail in votes
you're quoting a twitter account that's a left-wing troll honeypot. there is no proof for that.

see >The court said that widespread irregularities in the counting of the more than 700,000 postal ballots cast meant there was enough doubt over the election's outcome for a re-run to be ordered.

That's a nice way of saying "shithead green-left traitors tampered with the vote count because they were afraid their wives new boyfriends jamal and ahmed would be deported".

no
Far right leaders and austria dont go well together

Good luck Austria.

anschluss when?

I hope another hitler will appear from Austria again and he'll teach German what should they be like

never again, germany is too far gone