Czech president in favour of EU and Nato referendum

Czech president Milos Zeman said on Thursday he would "do everything" so that there is a referendum on the country's EU and Nato memberships.

euobserver.com/tickers/134153

I think that Poland should do the same imo instead of being a buffer zone of the West for free. And we will probably do the same considering that Kaczyński has similar views to Zeman.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/01/austria-court-orders-presidential-election-re-run-after-far-righ/
donnees.banquemondiale.org/indicator/SP.RUR.TOTL.ZS?locations=CN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In the unlikely event that v4 nopes out of the EU (because I do not believe that a single country in the east could allow itself to leave and survive) could they keep up a viable economy or have they become dependent EU-subsidition junkies?

* I mean, the brexit was so unplanned, next time someone leavs their leave campaign would need a viable economic plan to present.

Our economical experts say that we pay for EU more than we get from it in last few years. EU makes it easier to drain money from Polish companies owned by Western investors. If we got out from EU, we could stop it much easier.

our 2nd in charge fidesz guy said he wouldnt want to join the EU now

>there needs to be a viable economic plan
Its obvious nobody gives a shit anymore Hans, this is just the beginning of the end for (y)EU

It is indeed better for Poland to stay outside of NATO and let Russian soldiers walk through Poland to Germany, instead of making a war-zone out of Poland again like it was many times in history.

Fuck NATO, fuck EU. EU drained millions of young Poles from our country and fucked up our economy and NATO tries now to make a war meat out of us. Fuck them both.

WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE
IT WAS ALWAYS BURNING
SINCE THE WORLDS BEEN TURNING

Austrians will choose a neonazi party second time, and they will make referendum against EU membership as well

Europe was plunged into fresh crisis on Friday as Austria’s courts ordered a re-run of the country’s presidential election.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/01/austria-court-orders-presidential-election-re-run-after-far-righ/

WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE
NO WE DIDN'T LIGHT IT
BUT WE TRIED TO FIGHT IT

If NATO disintegrates, you won't start any fire anytime soon, and you will slowly transform into Brazil with nukes in the future, which will be good for humanity and new Chinese era

NATO membership is absolutely irrelevant for Czech Republic. Czech is surrounded by all NATO cunts. Who can invade into lul? inb4: RUSKIS
They won't leave EU while Czech takes more money from it.

If Poland gets out of NATO, geopolitical situation of Czech Republic will be radically different

I was just continuing song lyrics
None of what you said will ever happen you turbo-autist
China is a paper-tiger that will collapse or plateau (its growth is already slowing a lot) before it can become a superpower AND beat us in a second cold war.
Regardless I personally dislike the EU and would rather it fall.

>China is a paper-tiger

Look who's talking! :D
But they at least have money and are ready to spend them around the world, haha

>nato disintegrating
in your dreams vladimir
as long as russians keep fucking with their neighbors no one is going to leave nato.

KHAN'D

Yeah let's get rid of the only real deterrent against rusian military interventions in our country. Kill yourself OP

It's also impossible because of Russia. I know that you have populist right wing government now, but they cannot be so stupid to do it.

that's quite an imagination you got there mate

So far i see that NATO only escalates conflicts with Russia. They are too weak or simply unwilling to send here any serious forces, they don't even want to build permanent military bases in Poland, which is already a sign of their bad intentions (they treat as us potential war-zone), moreover these forces that they promised to send here (3k soldiers? :DDD) is a fucking farce. At the same time Russia sees that all these NATO gestures are worthless, and replies to them by REAL and HEAVY reinforcement near its Western borders that could wipe us out.

Like I said kill yourself and spare us your shitty tactical genius.

>neo-nazi party
Its right-wing populist but not nazi, there is a very very well defined line between those

Also I wish they chose a better name than Auxit

Two weeks ago Zeman was a sworn eurofederalist. Incredible how he can change his stance at the slightest fluctuation of public opinion.

I am afraid that USA would want to kill us in order to create global chaos and crisis that would help them to reset economical order and their massive debts. So far it looks as NATO tried to provoke war with Russia on our territory.

Imo it's just a bluff, to gain some kind of leverage for the EU reform talks that will probably soon commence.

...like the cock on the church tower

>NATO tried to provoke war with Russia on our territory.
Yeah and the nukes pointed at us since the 70s from Kaliningrad are just friendly bantz. Go kill yourself. You don't even understand in what situation we have been before joining NATO because you most likely were born before we even joined it.

>the US will want to kill Poland to create global chaos
I'm not sure if you are on drugs, are baiting, or are just flat out retarded. This sounds like a plot from a fever dream.

> somebody says that JewSA is weak and fading away
> UK-roach-troll must be first one to appear instantly

>Yeah and the nukes pointed at us since the 70s from Kaliningrad are just friendly bantz.

The only nukes pointed at us since 70s (or much earlier) were American. And they probably still are

Just show how little you know, basic Russian deterrent plan was always nuking Poland even when we were their ally. This is irrefutable truth as the precise plans were stolen by a polish spy and leaked to western nations.

He's just drunk at the moment, he loves the EU.

You are a fucking idiot though. Why would Russians want to nuke its biggest military base at that time?

Our politicians just said the same thing.
I doubt anything would happen in the next 4-5 years. But if the EU keeps pushing our hand then the huxit is not that unlikely. Just like what happened with the migration ordeal, I don't think anyone expected to have this much of a turmoil but brussels just kept pushing our government more and more and more until it just snapped.

If you're that uneducated then I recommend by reading the bio of Ryszard Kukliński the man that was behind leaking those plans.

Both Nato and ZSRR was planning that.

were*

OK fine what you said it 100% rational and totally sane. Better?
Totally deluded, you are.

Russia knew that the number of troops in Poland wasn't enough in case of a attack so the basic plan was turning Poland into a nuclear wasteland to create a wall and stall attackers. Based Russia, right?

Please do that and GTFO. Extending the EU from 15 to 27 was the biggest mistake ever.

>for free
How shameless can you be after the EU wasted billions on your shithole of a country

FUCK NATO

>still believing kike propaganda

in all honesty, who cares about the Czech Republic.

>China is a paper-tiger that will collapse or plateau (its growth is already slowing a lot)

Nigga, 6% growth is fast as fuck for a country of their GDP per capita.

Every credible organization predicts growth to be about this level into the 2020's. The IMF, World Bank, and US Fed. Matter of fact, they just raised the 2016 growth figures.

Zeman has no power to do that. Czech Republic is a parliamentary democracy and Sobotka, Czech PM, and Babiš, probably the next PM, are against the referendum, just like all other relevant political parties in the country.

Zeman is notorious for expressing edgy opinions. He loves to troll people, because he can't do much more as the Czech president.

our government isnt anti-eu or really anti-german
they're eurosceptic and want to change the balance of power in the union, not to leave it
dont believe the memers here

His saucy anecdotes were the main reason why he was elected in the first place.

"Telling it like it is", or at least how common man sees it.

russian shill pls go

the problem is that those 6% (if it's even real, China is a master at forging figures in this kind of economic stats) are nowhere near enough to create the millions of jobs they need to absorb the millions of peasants migrating to the cities every years.

You have to remember that China is still 45% rural and was 57% rural 10 years ago (77% rural in 1985, 69% in 1995).

Every 10 years for the last decades, 10% of their population (something like 140 millions people) moved from the campaigns to the cities to get a job. That means they need to create 140 millions jobs every 10 years.

You can't do that with "only" a 6% annual growth.

donnees.banquemondiale.org/indicator/SP.RUR.TOTL.ZS?locations=CN

Austriout?

yeah get the fuck out from the EU PIGS and slavic shitholes no one likes you

>Austriout
really? sounds like shit
how about Austerreich?

>Tfw you will never live in the 4th reich
The dream is over...

Except they have. Services are growing fast and reauire a lot of people, but are less valuable than manufacturing which is growing 4-5%. China's job issues are because of the houkou system they are finally getting rid of.

And officially GDP is 6.7%

TE and Goldman say 6% is more accurate.

Then again, China's economy accelerates above 7% the last 4 months, for credit reasons.

>instead of being a buffer zone of the West for free
we would be one even if we quit the EU

probably even worse because "the west" would now give negative amount of fucks in case of invasion, just like when ukraine was attacked

ITT representatives of the loudest minority (EU haters) circlejerk around Brexit's aftermath

Read the fucking article. He said he's for the referendum but he'd vote for remaining in the EU. He's a populist old drunk but in this case, he's right. Let the vox populi decide.

>Countries living on EU-welfare threatening to leave

Go ahead.

They are pretty anti-EU. They are just afraid because we are 78% pro EU and get too much money out of it. They are openly nationalistic and bringing up history every time which is no good for good relationship. In addition they are doing completely retarded shit in a situation that's Brexit.

Calling your own better meeting because you aren't a founder nation is really fucking bad for EU right now. Same with their ideas of reforming which are mostly pretty horrible and basically fuck Tusk because Kaczynski is still butthurt. Even in their sponsored I have seen pretty bullshit articles about us actually paying EU more than we get now.

You live on our money in fact.

>if you are a NATO member the Russians will target you when there is a real war
I don't understand why the fuck this meme logic is alive in Europe? When the leftist traitors were in power in my country this belief was widespread, fueled by those who intended to undermine our alliance with the US. Thank god they're now BTFOed now. You Europeans should too grow out of muh peace no warmongering bullshits.

uh huh, sure lad
good luck with that

Zeman isn't a pacifist. He's just anti-Western.