bit rude imo

what language do they speak ?

what a peaceful man
color me impressed

English is my bet.

autistic

our president has no friends only still alive enemies

>inb4 pictures of Putin getting progressively smaller

I only voted for him because the other option was an AIDS-infected nigger-fucker, but was pleasantly surprised. Best president we've had in a long while desu.

Are you one of those people who said a faggot can't be president because muslim countries would get mad? Cuckest of cucks t b h

>wants a nigger semen slurping faggot as the president
>calls anyone else a cuck

His bf is rather niggerish, latino or whatever, not a nigger. But the point was that if we want a semen slurping fagget to be president, we shouldn't give a shit what some sandniggers say about it.

I was pleasantly surprised by Sale too tho

Did someone actually use the muslim thing as an argument?

Not in this thread or for a while but I remember back when the election shit was going on that there was a "backlash" from people who didn't think we should vote for a homo because he couldn't visit any /mena/ countries without getting stoned to death. Ironically, those people were the same as the ones who keep calling muslims barbarians.

M8, it can never be allowed to happen. Although it would probably repel the rapefugees, the memes would never end.

But it's not gonna be relevant in years, Sale is probably gonna take the presidency again. He's a good man, a realistic man. Haavisto would've probably destroyed our relations with Russia forever since Putin made teaching small children sodomy in public schools illegal.

Smug cunts

Haavisto is a good man too and I personally don't think that your sexual preferences have much to do with how good of a diplomat etc you are. Yeah, a lot of people would've memed about our fag president but really, who cares?

But yeah it's not gonna be relevant for a while because Sauli will win the next election for sure because he's such a lovable, pretty ordinary guy. We will visit this topic again in 8 (?) years.

I have my doubts. Homos go apeshit when you tell them you don't approve their lifestyle.

As much as they like to tell you it's not all about fucking men in the ass, they sure fucking act like it is.

ya

He didn't even bring his faggotry up when the election was going on but his idiot fans who only voted for him because he's a fag did. I think that really hurt his chances as people really seemed to think he's the one who made it the first issue in his campaign. I don't think he would go apeshit for it, I don't even think that he would care if you don't approve. Even Sale likes him.

Talking about Finnish politics with a Finn in english in Sup Forums is too autistic for me so I'll just do a 360 and fuck off this thread

Suomi of course