Parents tell everyone they know that i'm a computer genius

>parents tell everyone they know that i'm a computer genius
>can't even code just know how to use programs

Other urls found in this thread:

ddili.org/ders/d.en/
youtube.com/watch?v=iO6k5_dCaqU
youtube.com/watch?v=LEgxS_vzQjU&t=1m28s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Welcome to 2017 where just being able to browse the internet without needing any meme anti virus makes u a leet haxor

It means their illiterate and they want to use you for stuff

>people think i can code
>all i do is copy and paste stuff from stackoverflow

>nigger face

>my baby can use an ipad
>hes a compooter wiz!

I made a Hallmark greeting card from the internet and my guardians are impressed. I feel empowered even though I shouldn't.

>be first responder tech support for mom
>"user you should get a job at best buy"
>mfw I already have a source of income from a shitty YouTube channel that makes twice as much as a Best Buy wagecuck for literal 1/40th of the work

>everyone thinks I'm a computer genius
>I just know how to use Google
Saddest part is that I will almost always have an advantage over the average retard because I have common sense, which really isn't so common.

whats ur channel and what do u do for ad revenue

>t. dying channel with no ad revenue

>be first responder tech support for mom
I
Know
That
Feel.

nice facebook post

>this
>also skip a class and get told I'm a genius because I learned to read two years early
>don't do any homework for all my schoolyears
>read sf novels instead
>am now dumbass geek
>intern in IT startup
>coworkers hate me because I'm useless and lazy

I haven't used Facebook since 2010. I saved the image from here and I just have Clover set to save the original file name. Shit on me all you want for phone posting but accusing me of using Kikebook is too much.

ddili.org/ders/d.en/
Start reading

Edgy. Dominate me with your brain meat.

Ben dover.

I don't even know, I just record basically whatever I'm doing that day (playing vidya, fiddling with chinkshit, reviewing some new gizmo I bought) and throw it up on youtube after cutting all the boring shit. Just make sure you have nice camera with a tripod and good audio recording setup (I literally just did what some faggy yugituber had listed on his bio), and make sure your thumbnails are intelligble and relevant. Then adsense takes care of the rest

>

>programming in D

is this some kind of joke?

No, why?

I'm gonna need sauce on that reflection

???

you learned to read at 1?

link youtube.com/watch?v=iO6k5_dCaqU

When I did an internship at the local government they gave me admin access to all kinds of systems because I was the only one who knew how to computer.

And they asked if I could come back after my internship to give the people courses on how to use the digital white board.

hows the phd going luke?

>4:20

My fucking dream is to gain access to some of my shitty local government systems, I'd end up swimming in cash.

It'd be pretty easy if I put my mind into it since everything is left unsupervised and routers/switches are left laying around, but meh.

I know how you feel. I studied law. But if I had to do it again I'd become a sysadmin. Just automatize everything and spend your day on your own internet projects, mining shitcoins and posting on Sup Forums.

They're*

>Family and coworkers think I'm a computer genius
>I mostly just click shit until something works

youtube.com/watch?v=LEgxS_vzQjU&t=1m28s

I got the same feel.

>I had an iPhone and install jailbreak and got a edgy animated wallpaper.

It become a myth in the family that I am a hacker cause this shit....