My ISP just blocked mediafire. It already blocked 2 other file sharing sites I regularly used to dl manga

My ISP just blocked mediafire. It already blocked 2 other file sharing sites I regularly used to dl manga.

Im going to have to get a VPN at this rate.

>for your protection

>what is tor
yes in shitty third world countries run by sandniggers they block shit.

Yes, it's for your own good, goyim.

>Powered by Ya Shat

im not even in sand nigger land, this isp is available on multiple continents and there just to lazy to have different images for each region, so I have to look at that shitty text every time.

Mohammad, you realise manga is haram smut produced by filthy infidel!

Why not read pure halal Quran for entairnment and enlightenemen? Only book you ever need! Allah (blessed be his supreme being and also his eternal prophet Mohammed (who is the phrophet of the supreme being (glory to his name)))

Inshallah brother!

Before you get a VPN try changing your DNS servers. Usually ISPs block sites by changing DNS records to point to a "site blocked" page, because that's simple and safe. Fucking with actual routing to block traffic to specific IPs is both much more difficult and much more dangerous, you can easily knock lots of people offline, or cause lots of problems for other ISPs or people you peer with.

ill try this, thank.

change dns server, here are google's dns servers:
if you're paranoid, search for the ccc dns servers.

Make sure to reboot your PC to clear DNS cache

You think that's bad? France has a committee that can block sites without needing to go through a judge or anything. So far I've seen sankakucomplex and nhentai blocked.

fuck off, Sup Forums

ooga booga blow up building ooga

Fuck off, newfag.

I tried this. doesn't work.

Its really easy to setup OpenVPN, Sup Forumsnon. Not sure on your operating system, but if you're looking just to circunvent this kind of censorship, a free vpn is alright.

Do not let your ISP get in the way of your manga.

changing your dns server might help too.

That's what you get for being a sand nigger

Sage

Your isp is using dns spoofing, like mine. Just use dnscrypt

Well if he's into lolis Islam is just the religion for him

>everyone who speaks arabic is muslim
that's like saying everyone who is a white male is also a cuck (that number is closer to ~85% of all whites btw)