I think I just got jewed by (((Newegg))) after trying to buy a RX 580 combo deal

I think I just got jewed by (((Newegg))) after trying to buy a RX 580 combo deal.

newegg.com/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.3577937

>been using a shitty GPU thanks to cryptofags ruining the market
>heard Newegg was running some combo deals with RX 570s/580s
>see above link, add to cart, check out
>combo deal goes on Auto Notify(out of stock) shortly after
>worry.jpg
>3 days later shitty SSD is on it's way and the RX 580 is "Voided" without an email or a message saying why

Can this be considered false advertising as a jewish tactic to unload their unwanted stock?

Sup Forums - your personal blog

I posted because I know some other anons have ordered some similar RX 580 combo deals and wonder if they're running into the same issue.

Use Amazon instead? Newegg was just bought out by a chink company, so you can consider them dead and gone now.

>Newegg was just bought out by a chink company, so you can consider them dead and gone now.
Oh well, I'm trying to jew the CSR into giving me from free gibs as compensation.

Compensation for what? They probably have a disclaimer that they can revoke any deals at any time for any reason.

kek

My pain and suffering, goy.

Meant to post the funnier version(also closer to the truth).

>rajani shivalapoo

>shivalaPOO

HAHAHAHA can't make this shit up

They did you a favor sparing you the heartache and shame buying MSI products. XFX or Saph is the only acceptable AMD vendor. Return the SSD, you have credit now to offset the restocking fee.

>Seth Goldstein
Poos jewing the Jew
No wonder OP is so quick to threaten legal action

I believe you get to cancel your ssd order at no additional cost/with full refund EVEN IF IT'S ALREADY SHIPPED. The combo was considered part of the original agreement. You could make the argument that the only reason you bought the ssd was for the graphics card.

>Goldstein
I'm glad your order got cancelled you dirty jew

>They probably have a disclaimer that they can revoke any deals at any time for any reason.
I can't believe that this has to be said in the age of Google, but almost no EULA is legally binding. Similarly, just because an online retailer posts a warning that they can cancel orders for any reason with no compensation, that doesn't make it true. If the retailer cancels part of the order, in most cases the buyer has the option to have the entire order cancelled.

Obviously he has a right to get a refund for the SSD drive if he wanted the combo. As for non-binding thing, who's gonna get a lawyer and spend thousands fighting something like this?

Well I originally contacted them later on because I foresaw this happening when I saw the SSD went straight to packaging, but the graphics card was on order verification well afterwards.

CSR assured me that the "stock was reserved" for me and there was no issue, otherwise I would have cancelled right then and there.

Contact customer service/support again. If you don't get a response quickly cancel the ssd order. At this point they may simply let you keep it.

Yeah, I'm going to send it back for a refund, she said it was fine as long as it was unopened, which shouldn't be a problem since I haven't even received it yet.

I probably won't be able to find another RX 580 for the price, so I might just waitâ„¢ for Vega.

>the jews fear the poos

This happened to me last time when I ordered a monitor but it still came in the mail. So just wait a couple more days it might arrive.

USD or cad?