>Found Mozilla
>appointed CEO
>resign because he believes gay marriage is degenerate
>Firefox becomes Chromium Bonet 2
>He laughs, watch Firefox burn and secretly create a better browser
The Bravepill
brave.com/about.html

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/newspaper-publishers-send-cease-and-desist-to-brave-browser-2016-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> brave is a better browser

it isn't, no addons for starters, i only use it on my mobile because it's comfortable with the built in adblocker (i barely browse from my phone), it's far from being ideal for power users at home

and he didn't "resign" of his own free will he was bullied into leaving

>no addons for starters
>he thinks addons makes a browser safer
Brave is currently in alpha

> add ons are only for making the browser safer
YAMETE!!

>he uses anything other than ublock origin
Why? can't you even set up a PGP encryption without addons?

So brave!

for starters i need greasemonkey to shitpost on this siamese little boy cartoon imageboard. there are some more addons i'd like to have but can live without

Isn't this shit a chrome based botnet?

that's vivaldi IIRC,although brave might be too

fuck that javascript nigger

what is the difference between Chromium and firefox? they both have insecure and shit code, both lie to their users and both leak telemetry

also adding to this, brave's integrated UBO filters automatically but it has no element picker and no ability to add lists of your own ( at least that's how it was two months ago when i tried brave) so it's absolute trash

Firefox is slower and clunkier and retards still use it cause it supports their 292312 legacy addons.

>What is sustainability
It's obvious the web is heading closer towards 100% adblocker usage, he's just trying something new to prevent a total collapse. The only other solution is everyone using Patreon for everything.

as bad as FF is it doesn't come close to google in terms of spying on you. using chrome is signing your privacy away
> It's obvious the web is heading closer towards 100% adblocker usage

most people are technologically illiterate even if they use technology in their daily lives, they pay the stupid people's tax by watching and clicking ads so that the rest of us can enjoy the internet for free, there are plenty of boomers and normies to go around

>Brendan Eich
>Created JavaScript in 10 days
I say fuck him

what is the best browser:
Icecat
Firefox
Midori
Dooble
QupZilla

?

Brave is just a chrome reskin whose adblocker replaces ads with different ads instead of blocking them.

Is this a scam

this

>The only other solution is everyone using Patreon for everything.
No, just do sponsored content & product placement
You actually have to look for advertisers yourself but on the gud side your ads are now relevant to your readers / listeners + you have oversight over them so no malware or shit ads

to defeat the jews you have to use their own weapons against them
businessinsider.com/newspaper-publishers-send-cease-and-desist-to-brave-browser-2016-4

>With Brave, publishers get around 55% of revenues: 15% go to Brave, 15% go to the partner that serves the ads, and 10% to 15% goes back to the user, who can choose to make bitcoin donations to their favorite publishers in order to get an ad-free experience on their websites, Eich told Business Insider in January.

SHUT IT DOWN

>businessinsider.com/newspaper-publishers-send-cease-and-desist-to-brave-browser-2016-4
Why are newspapers against this ?
Brave is attempting to cuck users into watching ads when they would'nt otherwise due to security and privacy concerns, can't they see that every brave install means more dolaroos in their pockets ?
They do understand fewer and fewer retards are not blocking ads in this day and age right

>Why are newspapers against this
15% of ads go to users and 15% to Brave
They want 100% of it

>juden

fuck them and fuck brave, 100% ad blocking for everyone, they make plenty of profit shilling for the hidden agendas of whoever owns them anyways

i do agree with you but it's better for normies and divorced moms to use brave than to use no adblock at all