/csg/ Chink Shit General

n /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Gearbest coupon spreadsheet, updates daily • user gets cheap rechargeable cob lights • user posts webm of his finished strandbeest kit • user considers building a chink arcade machine • user gets a MIXZA flash drive • user plants weeds • MIUI 9 Launch Preview, Mi 6, Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm / Redmi Note 4X will receive MIUI 9 Beta update first • user gets a nice little screwdriver set • user gets his Zuk Z2 Pro • user gets cheap lapel mic • MagicTrickAnon can't stop, won't stop buying chinky magic tricks • user gets his second pair of Veithdias Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gutenberg.org/ebooks/50903
m.ebay.com/itm/201595226786
banggood.com/Global-Version-Original-Xiaomi-Miband-2-OLED-Display-Heart-Rate-Monitor-Bluetooth-Smart-Wristband-p-1158847.html
banggood.com/search/silicone-wire.html
banggood.com/2pcs-Waterproof-LED-Strip-Lights-10cm-6-LED-5050-Flexible-12V-For-Motorcycle-Boat-p-1001963.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/cs-ak74-assault-rifle-gun-1-1-handmade-DIY-Paper-Model-Craft-toy/1441267_32526721554.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BfyvBE_fACg
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/8e29tNie_iXhbppT37TbMA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rip in pieces

Are 5v case fans really 5v or are they "rebranded" 12v fans?

Also I'm trying to buy thermal pad for my nvidia, but all of them look arrive either broken or are cut or are too thick. Any advice? I need at least 2x2 and 0.5mm

Thinking of building a led lamp with some small

>• MagicTrickAnon can't stop, won't stop buying chinky magic tricks

And here's the trick of the other thing (a ballpen) that was in the package I got today

I need a recommendation on in ear wireless headphones.

Here is my waifu

You should hold the money with a flat hand, not a balled one. That should make it less obvious as to what you're actually doing.

So it's been a month since I got my bagelmeme, and I'm happy to report that it still runs just fine (gains 30 seconds or so per day). Not sure what some of the other anons were complaining about.

That being said, the bracelet has been absolute garbage since day 1.

gutenberg.org/ebooks/50903

>gains 30 seconds or so per day
Chinks are already on par with 17th century clocks, how will the west ever survive.

Just got some chifi in. Same price on Amazon with free two days as it was on Ali with free 2 month

Packed very well

Wow it's actually nice. Hooking it up now

Magnetic tip?

Poor Kitty :(

My Skmei 1123 (digital casio copy) gains 2 seconds per day. It's not as accurate but at least it's made out of real metal and glass unlike casios' watches.

Wow it's loud I like it

I hit the desk with the tip in the beginning to show that it's a solid part.

She's happy I saved her life. She was feral a week ago now she lives on my shoulder. $1000 I'm get bills so far...

Anyway this thing blows the dragonfly black out of the water. Perfect for beyerdynamics 250ohm. Highly recommend

so it's fucking magic

she cute. does she have a ig?

I can now bathe in cheap chinese precision 300 hole shower headery goodness.

>pros
It makes the water feel really soft

>cons
The water spray is so fine, its sheds most of the heat by the time it reaches your feet.

Is she missing an eye?

excellent headphone choice, i bought mine in 2014. Still excellent!

>cons
Lead poisoning

put it in mouth to see if lead

Yeah she had an ocular disease that's why I took her in. She would have been eaten at night otherwise. now she is the cutest and sweetest cat I've ever had. She just wants to be held all day. Pic is pre operation. She cost me so much fucking money but I couldn't just sit here on my pc like a fag while she got eaten alive because she cant see.

I can't believe how much better my headphones sound on this thing, they just opened right up. I think the dragonfly was starving the drivers or something. Can't believe it was only $65 for the amount of power it's putting out.

my dremel has left russia and is now in china

At 91 grams I'm not sure its a lethal dose.

lead poisoning is continuos; everytime you were to take a shower you would be exposed. What material did the seller say it was?

Need a decent pair of cheap headphones. any suggestions?

KZ ATE

to the curious user who's interested about OnePlus X, from last thread
It's a pretty fast, smooth, bloat less mid ranger phone, buying online can be a little expensive for something that was released in 2015. Should cost you no less than $250-450
Would only recommend using the camera in the morning where it takes the best photos, anything in low light just looks like shit and blurry as hell.
Get an SD card if 16gb isn't enough for you

Replace OxygenOS immediately cos it's shit, only redeeming part is the camera os on it. Use custom roms like Lineage OS, Paranoid or whatever the current rom support there is for it. Haven't kept up with the rom development since I switched to LOS.
I can't seem to download OTA updates for it though, so I have to do it manually (twrp glitch, too lazy for me to fix).

The hardware doesn't seem to fail on me and it's probably the flawless part about this phone (spilled water on front speakers, put rice over it for a few days and it still worked, but speakerphone and mic got fucked but as soon as I put LOS - problems gone).

The software on the other hand seems to have a few hiccups like the whole thing freezes randomly and I have to do a hard reset.
Anything on my SD card is unrecognizable (photos won't show up on Google gallery, music too) unless an app has a function that can scan for it, then it's ok.
The stock Gapps kept freezing on mine and it fucked with the whole os, which is the sole reason why I switched from a custom rom atm.
It used to work so perfectly, this started happening since I downloaded the official marshmallow update for OxygenOS, seems to have carried over, idk whats the issue.

Lastly, use the gel casing provided from it and that's all the protection you'll need cos this thing is fragile as fuck. Especially the grills.
I don't know how detailed you want it but this is a far as my experience goes, sorry for being too lengthy, at least you'd know what your expecting.

What are the best chi-fi IEMs? At a reasonable price, no 6 driver monsters. Like sub $100.
I'm just curious, really tired of my sony IEMs.

you have to eat lead thing to get led poisoning, or form lead pots, you cont get it by touching lead.
Even if its lead its not a problem.

I think its chromed ABS plastic.

yeah that should be fine

check the infographic
>chinkshit.xyz/infographic.xyz

chinkshit.xyz/infographic.xyz
>dipshit
t. IQ80

samefag

>Material: Uranium

>best
oh boy here we go again

try vsonic vsd5/vsd5s

No the skin can absorb lead which damages your nerves

>Material: Uranium
put it in your eyes, works wonders
t. Daredevil

Was looking for a glass cover for my redmi note 4x chink edition. Does anyone know what hardware/sensor is behind the smallest hole? (marked with the green arrow)

My bad, had the wrong listing.

I noticed something else weird, aliexpress was showing I had an unread message, and I wasn't even logged in.

ambientlightsensor probably

Notification led

1W @ 5V = 0.2kmA. 30AWG would probably be alright for 1 or 2 LEDs but I'm assuming you intend to use more than that so I would go thicker.

How long a strip are you looking for?

bump?

What is go to phone for sub $150, I bought the xiome pro three way back and wanna get my friend in on this. But Pro three isn't the best right now right, is it the four global?

Yes, Note 4 Global

Yeah, I will probably use like 5 or something like that of these m.ebay.com/itm/201595226786 How thick cable do you think I would need for that?
Also do you know any good search terms for cables, I've had trouble finding cables earlier. The 30AWG ones were one of few.

Did the redmi 3 pro ever get a global rom? I put the unofficial eu rom on it when I got it over a year ago, but then I never really looked at it again.

>Did the redmi 3 pro ever get a global rom?
Yes, I think all xiameme phones do by now. Although it can take a couple of months.

new infographic when

Neat. Would I get any benifit out of it over the unofficial eu one I've got now? Will I lose my contacts/texts and such if I do change?

I've never actually changed roms after I used a phone before, so I'm not sure if it's worth the hassle.

Why is there a Global version of the Xiaomi Mi Band 2? banggood.com/Global-Version-Original-Xiaomi-Miband-2-OLED-Display-Heart-Rate-Monitor-Bluetooth-Smart-Wristband-p-1158847.html

How is it different?

I can feel my chink knives addiction coming back.

HELP

Where should I look for solder that doesn't kill or poison me?

local hardware store. Chinking it ain't worth it.

banggood.com/search/silicone-wire.html

Banggood's wire has always been high quality enough for my purposes. The LEDs you linked appear to run about 20mA so although you won't need a thick wire, they won't illuminate anything either. Something like these would probably be more appropriate for a lamp: banggood.com/2pcs-Waterproof-LED-Strip-Lights-10cm-6-LED-5050-Flexible-12V-For-Motorcycle-Boat-p-1001963.html

You are a good person, user.

Okay user, solder isn't worth that much of a risk.

You're already lost

Thanks for the tips. The lamp is more for decoration than illumination, but I will consider it. Maybe I will get both and see how they compare, it's not a big amount of money after all.

some of these paper models look pretty cool

aliexpress.com/store/product/cs-ak74-assault-rifle-gun-1-1-handmade-DIY-Paper-Model-Craft-toy/1441267_32526721554.html

>paying for paper models

just packaging/manual iirc

thanks!

whats the best budget pocket pussy

Your mom.

do you feel in charge?

I want to make pic related.
i need
-RGB led strips
-RGB case fans
I want them all to be controlled from the pc by a one program
I could have bought Corsair rgb strips and fans and light control but my budget is low

what year is this?

oh, and they've updated them to allow text since I bought mine - maybe fonts installed differ. This is easily flashed if that's the case.

Awrite /csg/, thanks again to all who participated in last Sunday's /csg/ podcast episode. We had a blast and I'm sorry to all those who missed it, we'll do a better job advertising the livestream next time.

The new episode is here:
youtube.com/watch?v=BfyvBE_fACg

I'd like to ask for feedback on the episodes going forward. Does anybody have any suggestions for improvements or new segments they'd want us to cover?

I'll be using archive.is for the links to ensure anything that 404s is kept alive thanks to a comment on the latest podcast. If anybody has ideas or criticisms hit me with a (You).

>check out my gaypride rig bro

You bought a chink bane figure?

don't do it you'll regret it a few years down the line

I am not doing it for the rainbow gay flag colors that can give a black man a sunburn. I like it for the idea that you can change your case look with a simple click

The triple dubs of wisdom have spoken.

PLEASE SHOW ME THE WAY TO MY NEXT PURCHASE.

Woah, your pussy is similar to mine.

Except mine is an ungrateful son of a bitch and wouldn't get close to me, except when i'm serving her food.
Old pic, about an hour after i took her home.

Pic related

More guests and/or solo episodes, keeps things varied. Maybe try having hypertonic on once he's out of hiding that youtube channel from his gf.

Stick needs to get more confident in his speech so he doesn't slurr his words too much, not sure what the preparation was like on his part but it seemed that you kept passing topics and news to him that could be interesting or funny only for it to devolve in a lot of uhhs and him having to look up what you are talking about.

Include more pictures of your birdies and doggo

Thanks man, I totally buy all these memes.

All this chink audio but not including DA SUPERIRO BLUEDIO UFO BABY
I want that on the infographic NOW!

Thanks for the input man, I'll see what I can do about other guests or something solo once in a while.

Not my birdies or doggo, my birdies are grey/green and yellow like pic related.

gayming rice

>61560312
Please explain why you concealed a publicly accessible list of special offers for Chinese products from this general and instead pretended you had some kind of insider access to Gearbest in order to vomit your referral links all over them.

you're a good man

That spreadsheet you found isn't the one I use. They don't even look similar and mine has no ref links or tabs. None of the deals posted on Gearbest's affiliate site are a big secret, they instantly spread like wildfire once posted. If you want to be the one to post them on here, be my guest. Not a problem to me.

Bluedio n2

You're not even trying to hide that you're that pathetic Comfy stalker

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/8e29tNie_iXhbppT37TbMA/

Any good full size mech keyboards? The Motospeed Inflictor CK108 seems pretty good

James Donkey mechanical keyboard, it has Gateron switches and you can take off the yellow bits to make it an aesthetic jet black or white full size keyboard.

I want ones without a pairing cord between them.