Stop posting racism frogs.

>""""land of the free""""

werks 4 me

Prove it

They doesn't log, really.
You can just turn off it easily

What did he mean by this?

torrentfreak.com/vpn-providers-no-logging-claims-tested-in-fbi-case-160312/

I'm running openvpn server and I can easily turn off log feature by modifying config

>He thinks his ISP doesnt have IP header analysis and auto marks you if 90% of packets go to same address

>“This report makes it clear that PIA does not log user activity and we continue to stand by our commitment to our users.”
>Disclosure: PIA is a TorrentFreak sponso

What if I had my own ISP server?

Who gives a shit. I literally only use it to avoid nasty letters from the ISP. If you're trying to do illegal shit that actually effects other people you should go fuck yourself

They'll be able to tell you're using a VPN but they won't be able to read your traffic.

Pirating is illegal too

>piracy doesn't effect people
Nice try thief

victimless crime. I cannot in good consecutive money to those kikes

Dumb phoneposter

*conscience mother fucking autocorrect

>victimless crime
It's not.

CP and drugs are victimless crime as well. What's your excuse then?

Then I won't watch your garbage tv show at all and we're back to square one. Only do it because it's easy

>Then I won't watch your garbage tv show at all
Please don't.

literally kys

Not an argument.

>CP
>victimless
drink bleach

>child abuse
>victimless crime
When did Sup Forums become so bad at forming arguments?

Not an argument.

>I could make money off of something if the government enforces an entirely arbitrary monopoly on my use of it
>someone ignores this arbitrary monopoly and uses the thing anyway without either paying me, or depriving me of other use of the thing
>therefore, the monopoly profit that I didn't get paid is a loss, and I'm a victim in need of compensation

Intellectual property isn't property at all.

There is no such things as no logs vpn.

*steals your patents*

*removes your GPL copyright and closes source*

He does have a point. Neither affect others directly, only indirectly.

How does raping a child not affect them?

He didn't say raping a child. He said CP. Looking at pictures doesn't harm anyone. At most you can say it creates demand, but if you don't pay for it it doesn't even do that.

>using a commercial vpn
>not rolling your own and spinning up a cheap VPS wherever you want to be from that day

c'mon I thought you were Sup Forums

fuck off babyrapers

I said watching. It doesn't affect them directly, but indirectly, ie you create a demand.
When you pirate a movie, you don't steal, but you are less likely to buy the movie, ie you decrease content creators income indirectly.

Of course, watching CP is worse than pirating stuff, but the way it affects others is technically similar.

Not an argument.

I'm not arguing for anything. Just saying that watching cp and piracy both creates victims, just indirectly.

cp should be illegal, and probably piracy too, by the same reasoning.

Then of course, victims of cp have it way worse than victims of piracy.

But, to be the devil's advocate, What if the child did a solo video without any adult knowing?

I think you misunderstood what I'm trying to say. Both piracy and watching cp should be illegal by the same reasoning.
Watching cp is to piracy what recording cp is to stealing.
The latter creates victims directly, the former does indirectly.
Hope that makes sense.

>Disclosure: PIA is a TorrentFreak sponsor
False and sodomite.