Have you ever met a pagan in your country?

Have you ever met a pagan in your country?

yea

no

im pagan in my country

every fucking day.

yep
tengrists

Yes, worked with a someone who was pagan. Hench bald bloke that played LARP and was due to get married to his wife in a pagan ceremony.

really?
how come?

Sure, many times
Old pagan ladies are creppy

White pagans outside of Europe are gutter-tier.

Do tell.

Are they qt

Like, native gods or Spanish superstitions?

yeah, I had a date with one

Tengrists are really rare here Finnbroi my suprise was due to him saying Pagans are common.
They're mostly male, but nationalist/turanist girls are suprisingly qt most of the time.

We aren't that many and we don't say it IRL, so the figures of the map I joined are certainly underestimated.

I'm also considered as a christian because I have been baptized, but I am not a christian like most people seen as christians in France. I was just baptized and that's enough for that religion to consider me as a member of it.

Both, more on the natives and also voodooism practicians, there is a market in Mexico city full of them its interesting

I've seen a lot wannabe-vikings and people wearing a Mjölmir bracelets, but real Pagans? I think no. Do real pagans even still exist?

the average 'pagan' in the netherlands listens to politcally correct folk metal and is a fat overweight citydweller.

fascinating. do they cast spells for cash?

few authentic, rural pagans do. in any developed city, they're always neo-pagans, which means they're just reactionary shithead children

elaborate?

>politcally correct folk metal and is a fat overweight citydweller.
what

>elaborate?
he wears a cross like pic related, goes to the fields to make some rituals, colects and makes medieval weapons and armors, long beard and hair...
pretty ridiculous imo

Sure, many do this thing call "amarre" when a woman goes and asks for a curse to be set on someone they love so they cant go away

black magic counts as ''paganism''?, it was practiced by almost every civilization, I think it's more a practice than a cult

no

maybe once, a cringeworthy black metal fagboy with a Thor hammer around his neck

superstitions are left-overs from paganism

Slavic countries usually still have a lot of them

Ossetia has Alan/Sarmatian paganism and it survived in rural parts until today in the Caucasus, where a pagan revival amongst the Ossetians (Alans)is happening.

In NYC in black and Afro-Latino communities there are many practictioners from poor immigrants and working class old families to wealthy doctors and lawyers.

Santeria, vodou, candomble, palo, etc..... Are common, even people who identify as Catholics come to botanicas for support, spellcraft, readings, divination, etc....

>mods delet pic that is sfw

Yes
They're all just as edgy as you'd think