The story of one chechen refugee

>2011: "Bulgaria refuses to hand over suspect in terrorism Akhmet Chataev to Russia.
>2012: "Captured Akhmet Chataev has been visited by a UNHCR delegate and a UN member.
>2012: "The Russian presecutor accuses Akhmet Chataev of buying explosive and detonators. Georgian court found him unguilty and let go".
>2016: "The Istambul attack was planned Akhmet Chataev who had joint ISIS in 2013".
Proofs in Russian, but you can use google translate if you don't trust me. Links attached.
apn.ru/opinions/article35186.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/ru/что-мы-знаем-о-выходце-из-чечни-возможном-организаторе-теракта-в-стамбуле/a-19369311
twitter.com/AnonBabble

4bh/2 you guys should hace removed chechnya from map and used their beards as fuel

>Russian source

Into the trash it goes.
However, we arrested the guy and handed him over, next time you want a guy maybe your secret service can do a better job and arrest him whilst he is in Russia.

>bulgarian source
Into the trash it goes.

I don't trust any slavs

Its true though, its all over the news.

Is Bulgaria butthurt belt too?

I don't trust anyone, not even myself.

Come now Finnbro we all mongols here.

для тeбя и чaпaeв - чypкa чepнoжoпый, дa eгopкa?

50/50. The Night wolves managed to provoke civil unrest without actually doing anything.
Pro-russians and anti-russians punching each other in the street lel. Also, some Ukrainian diasporas got beaten up.

But slavs never lie.

thought he was living in austria with welfare. fucking western shits

That was hilarious. Did some bikers really need a protest and a counter-protest? Some people have way too much free time.

wise lad
never trust people, only horses. horses never lie

>tygydyk
That's a weird onomatopoeia

Deutsche Welle Russian
dw.com/ru/что-мы-знаем-о-выходце-из-чечни-возможном-организаторе-теракта-в-стамбуле/a-19369311

Good.It's better for you that way.

What was hilarious you little child? I'm not even anti russian and couldn't give less fucks if some bikers pass here, who fucking cares. But to beat up liberal protesters by paid shills is a disgrace. Next time I go too to kick some paid ass, let them come.

So? like I said, the guy was arrested and handed over. My question still stands, why wasn't he arrested whilst in Russia?

Exchange Russian with Africans and you have the opposite figures for Bulgaria and Europe.