How should I sync Keepass across devices Sup Forums?

How should I sync Keepass across devices Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

sourceforge.net/projects/kp-googlesync/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/keefox/
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=keepass2android.keepass2android&hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Using a password database, you mongrel. How else do you think?

Use a hashing algo to generate your passwords from one master password and the name of the place the password is for. No password manager needed.

Put the db in Dropbox.

Use Teampass instead?

I think he means how does he sync the database, you pedant

B O T N E T
O
T
N
E
T

-nextcloud on vps or otherwise
-syncthing
-carry an usb stick

I use Syncthing, works for me

This. Syncthing just werks.

this

Seafile
Dropbox
Google drive
whatever you want

see

you might want to install a backup plugin for keepass that will automatically save backups to as many folders as you want every time you save your database.

Set one of the backup locations to be a folder that is synced to some kind of cloud storage like dropbox, google drive, icloud etc. That way, your database will automatically be backed up online every time you update it.

The file is encrypted. They can't do shit.

Just use Bitwarden. It's opensource.

I use dropbox with 2FA enabled to sync across devices.

Use Lastpass. It just works.

>inb4 quantum computing cracks .kbdx in seconds

How does it sync? Doesn't seem much different compared to LastPass.

>only decrypts the vault locally
Yeah right.

Use Sync
Free accounts with 5 GB, encrypted

Can be problematic if place goes under more than one name

Here's what I do for syncing across PC and Android.

>Google Drive to store Keepass encrypted database
>Keepass Client installed on PC latest version
>KeePass Google Sync Plugin. You install this plugin into your Keepass PC client so it can sync your PC with your database stored on Google Drive. sourceforge.net/projects/kp-googlesync/
>Keefox Plugin for Firefox. Since I use Firefox, I have the Keefox addon installed, which allows me to enter passwords and sync while using Firefox. addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/keefox/
>Keepass2Android is the app I use on Android that connects and syncs my database on Google Drive and allows me to enter passwords for basically anything. play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=keepass2android.keepass2android&hl=en

That's it. With this configuration, you can sync across PC and Android for free.

Master Password does something similar with the site name and master password as a key and your full name as a hash salt.

It's pretty cool, but not easily migrated to if you have a lot of accounts since you can't import.