Which Eastern European countries hate Russia the most? I find that Poland and Romania really dislike Russia for example...

Which Eastern European countries hate Russia the most? I find that Poland and Romania really dislike Russia for example, while others like Serbia or Moldova like them better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PVT3TXjlCHY
youtube.com/watch?v=bwDrHqNZ9lo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably, all things considered, Latvia

t. Eastern Europe pro

In eastern europe there are 2 types of countries.

Those that got fucked by russia and liked it
Those that got fucked by russia and didn't like it

The baltics probably hate Russia the most.

any particular reasons why that might be?

Poles hate everyone the most, so Poland.

>Romanian and """Moldovan"""" listed as seperate languages
>Serbian and Croatian not

Either Baltics or poland. Maybe both

I HATE YOU
YOU HATE ME
WE'RE A HATEFUL FAMILY

In eastern europe there are 2 types of countries.

those who think their country is shit because of the Turks.
those who think their country is shit because of the Russians

Poorland

Turkey and Russia are shit because of America?

youtube.com/watch?v=PVT3TXjlCHY

Eastern+central european history view:

"russia was always an enemy, we always fought them, they conquered us and tried to russify, then russia became communist and occupied our cosy countries, 50 years of communism was far worse than 4 years of nazism, in '90s russia haven't stopped being aggressive, they started with fighting moldovan democrats, then they attacked innocent chechen democratic separatists. in 2008 they attacked young democracy georgia, in 2014 ukraine. they want to attack us and we must stop them with american help"

>think

Mine is a combination of both

>illyrian albanian
>moldovan

HAHAHAHHH

suck my dick pierre-abdul, can't wait to see you get fucked by Iceland

Finland is a strong candidate 2bh

Let's not kid ourselves, both of you ruined everything for everyone in eastern Europe.

Sovok bydlo

I assure you that Romania hates Russia the most, theya r our worst enemy.

>Russia deported and killed hundreds of thousands
>severe communism and killing of romanian intelelctuality
>a lot of territories stolen like R.Moldova,Buceag,Cernauti etc
>constantly propaganda

ETC ETC

>illyrian
>albanian
WAT

>can't wait to see you get fucked by Iceland
You know what, I want Icelandish beat those niggers too.

Why don't you just annex Moldova? They want to be part of Romania anyway.

Good.

eastern europe never was a happy fun time land to begin with though tbqh lad.

maybe except for ex-yu,MAYBE

The ottomans ctually brought good cuisine, ordnüng and development.

Russia just brought poverty, anti-intellectualism and degeneracy.

Nasz Kościuszko dobry był
Bo Moskala dobrze bił
Już Kościuszki nie mamy
Rady sobie nie damy

:(

Maybe, but it got a hell of a lot worse when the Ottomans conquered everything.

Moldova is split in 2 people.

The smart unionists one that realise that Russia brainwashed, killed and deported their kind, and severely destroyed Moldova through isolation.They are around 40% maybe

The rest are split between moldovenists, brainwashed by soviets and gagauian-transninstrians, literally the imported hohols and siberians.

We can't unite untill R.Moldova recognises itself the mistakes and then they need to ceade gagauzia and transnistria to fucking russians.

Hate Russia:

1. Poland
2. Baltics
3. Romania

Love Russia:

1. Belarus
2. Serbia
3. Idk, nobody?

Estonia.

Acc. to wiki approval for unification with Romania amongst Moldavians is under 30%

Because it's a shithole with no industry that'll ruin whatever meager economy we have and it's filled with hohols, russians and bydlos who think we're fascists who want to stop them from speaking their slavsquat language. Also because they have a tumor attached to them in the form of Transnistria and the russian government will literally chimp out if we annex Moldova while that scrotum of a region still dangles on it. Note: Transnistria is also 5 billion dollarydoos in debnt to Russia.

Poland is a geopolitical foe of Russia, which is a result of our situation in Europe and objective factors, but most of average Poles don't hate Russians. I think that Russians have bigger problem with antipolonism than Poles with russophobia.

Kek.

Also, like said

Moldovans don't want to unite, they'd rather just migrate here, get uni degrees and romanian passports and then migrate to the UK or Italy to wash old people diarrhea or deliver pizzas.

we don't think much about poland

>Balts
>Eastern Europe

Transnistria actually has a functioning gubment ? I thought it's just a Sheriff fiefdom ?

>most of average Poles don't hate Russians

>le don't think much about
Yet your press shits all over us every day. I saw this meme countless times and countless times I linked russian news portals filled with "poland this, "poland that" news.

You are absolutely wrong.

>Russians have bigger problem with antipolonism than Poles with russophobia
Where did you get that?

>we don't think much

We already knew that

>Where did you get that?

I used to read your forums, comments under press articles and so on. All of them are filled with antipolish remarks

>People talk about Poland under articles about Poland
>that means Poland is really special to them

You aren't. You are not our friend. You are not our enemy. You are just another generic foreigner.

Because the Russians used to deport them to siberia in masses to be killed off, and replaced them with Russians.

I have some Latvian friends and they hate Russia more than anything else in the world. It's funny because they remind me of Russians themselves, but I would never tell them that because I couldn't think of anything that would offend them more.

True we even hate ourselves.

From Puszkin. He has a poem which in polish is "Oszczercom Rosji"

Apart from that I don't think Russians give a fuck about Poland

> Oszczercom Rosji

it's about french deputess who supported polish uprising

I've met Russians who dislike Croatia because they think we dislike/hate them, while we're probably the biggest secret Russophile here. Everyone knows it, no one mentions it, but the comments, the boards, the columns, all full of pro-Russian comments lmao

I appreciate your self-reflection. You are absolutely right, our countries are shit only because Russia.

But your country is bretty good

Because it's the one that's furthest away from Russia

>channeling your inner Zizek
>I approve
youtube.com/watch?v=bwDrHqNZ9lo

You talkin to me tovorich? How dare you? I grew up in a gulag digging up commieshit potatoes only to later be sent to Kamatchatka to werk for the local KGB. Otherwise would kill my daughter. Only years later was I let to return to my home. I found my brother had joined the party and was the chairman of kolhoz. Could eat black caviar every week. Live like king.