Why are Europeans defending this man?

Why are Europeans defending this man?

Isn't he the most evil Jew ruining Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/684723/Angela-Merkel-open-door-policy-caused-Migrant-crisis-George-Soros-EU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He did more for a transition to democracy in Eastern Europe than almost anyone else

>democracy
>desirable

>Isn't he the most evil Jew ruining Europe?
How do you figure this other than that you've been brainwashed by Sup Forums into thinking reflexive economic decision making based non-exclusively on market data is "bad".
Maybe if you read his economic philosophy you might like it. But you're probably too far gone for that.

>Wants Europe to let in millions of refugees from the middle east who are incompatible with western society
>but Israel doesnt have to
>not an evil Jew

express.co.uk/news/world/684723/Angela-Merkel-open-door-policy-caused-Migrant-crisis-George-Soros-EU
Maybe they should have listened to him instead of that witch Merkel.

Thats actually false

he says it now that the EU is crumbling. He didn't have a problem with it a month ago.

Soros is our national hero.
He gibs shekels n stuff to our talented youth (pic related is mine)

He managed the most successful hedge fund in history. Made $1.5 billion in a single month.

Soros knows his shit.

I don't like Soros either but thanks to Sup Forums he's been turned into a boogeyman responsible for everything that ever happened.

Sounds like someone's been drinking the Kool-Aid dispensed by Breitbart and RT.
Don't believe everything you read. George Soros is a very clear thinker, as expected of an economic philosopher. If look at the facts you'll see he advocated new funding mechanisms to deal with the crisis while not weighing one way or the other on what he thought about it.
Now he's formally come out in condemnation of Merkel.

He is disliked in EE because he funds a bunch of human rights organizations for gyppos and criminals.
He's probably a good businessman though.

Jesus Christ, dude. Merkel is his patsy. Condemnation means nothing when we've seen that he's been distributing Arabic guides on illegal immigration in Balkans.

Merkel's policy was always his policy.

His net worth is around $25 billion. That's nothing compared to GDP of Germany.

Merkel is far more powerful than him.

>Condemnation means nothing when we've seen that he's been distributing Arabic guides on illegal immigration in Balkans.
See this is exactly what I am talking about when I say "Sounds like someone's been drinking the Kool-Aid dispensed by Breitbart and RT". That story literally originates on /r/DarkEnlightenment. The grain of truth in the lie is that w2eu, the organization that published the pamphlets, was sponsored by Migrants Rights Network which in turn received monetary donations from George Soros' Open Society Foundation predating the migrant crisis.

>neth worth
kek

>Merkel can personally do whatever she wants with the GDP of Germany
>Not even the budget
>The GDP

yes, by shorting the pound

lol at thinking these kinds of people actually care about you in the slightest. they'll maximize their profits if it means destroying your country

shitposts belong there

>unironically being a redditor
The memes were true, Canadians are pathetic

Yes because you can obviously tell from my defense of George Soros that I'm in support of /r/DarkEnlightenment and didn't find it via google search in the 2 minutes it spent to debunk your retarded conspiracy theory.

Looking at the above post, I'd say he is disliked in Balkans but liked in northern EE.

>judging national opinion based on a single Sup Forums poster

You're retarded beyond belief

Kys

Blow me gypsy.