I have a theory

Based on experience

>The further up north you go, the worse food gets.

Am i right or wrong?

It's definitely true in my country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4S-8gF9GFJo
blog.luxuryrestaurantguide.com/2015/09/16/the-full-list-of-2016-michelin-star-restaurants-in-the-uk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah I can agree with this

Reindeer is delicious though
so no

>what do you want for toppings?
>just give me some cheese, chocolate (?) and fucking plastic

Would eat tbqh.

It's also true here

No
Southern Sweden: full of cucks and immigrants
Northern Sweden: conservatives

Well, I know you Northern Germanics like to eat rotten fish and that Ramsay wasn't impressed by Finnish food either. On the other hand, countries like Spain, Italy and France are renowned for their cuisine. I'd say you have a point.

youtube.com/watch?v=4S-8gF9GFJo

What the fuck is on the pizza?

We have moose and reindeer so fugg u

also north has the most random pizza toppings in existence

>tfw you order a peanut butter/cashew nut/banana pizza in Haparanda

>Northern food
Pies, Yorkshire Pudding etc
>Southern food
Fish head pie, jellied eels
no you are wrong

quite the opposite here in the US

I personally prefer chowder to gumbo.

>there are no pies in the south of england

I literally mentioned a southern pie there ya freak

Yeah I can agree with this

>terroni actually believe this

I feel like we get worse more towards the middle

Palt> kroppkaka

Looks like a fancy kebab.

I can buy that. Further north means less fresh, more expensive vegetables and more preserved food. Here in the South, you can get local, perfectly ripe fresh tomatoes (not grown in Mexico/Canada) through October.

If I lived in Alaska, it'd be a 4 dollar a pound for tomatoes that are barely ripe enough

Nej,

Reindeer muddafucka, eat it or beat it.

Further away for the equator you go.

thats actually cheese analogue, fake cheese, its engineered to melt similarly to cheese but if you burn it it looks like plastic
oh, it also tastes strange

Immigrant fast food joints are better in the south other than that I have no idea what you're talking about.

In Spain this isn't true at least, Basques and Catalans are the best chefs and have the best cuisine, after them Madrid for his sheer amount of people and restaurants, but tipical food of castile is hearthy peasant ones without much elaboration (apart of top tier sweets), it goes then Valencianos, Asturias/Cantabria, Galicia, Andalucia and Baleares, then the Castillas. Last the Canarians, tough I never eat there my father did and he didn't like it a bit.

Was about to agree with OP until I remembered New England.

lol argentine food is shit

whose food is inferior to BBQ

lolno the south has the best food in the US you damned dirty yankee

those are based though

Obviously not blog.luxuryrestaurantguide.com/2015/09/16/the-full-list-of-2016-michelin-star-restaurants-in-the-uk/

Ireland reporting in: munster fry is objectively superior to ulster fry

>In 1860, the first fish and chip shop was opened in London by Joseph Malin[8] who sold "fish fried in the Jewish fashion".[9]

In America, all our food is pretty goddamn based. Because it's the food of the world.

tfw you will never try god tier South African food

I have, meat very very very very good..omfg amazing. Weird white slop not so good.

Also

>onion rings not in ring shape not battered

northern australia has the best food, rest of the country is just muh fucking potato scallops and pea floaties

>northern australia

thats a thing? Thought everony lived south/south east apart from uncivilised sand people in Perth

true. i lived in uppsala one year. ordered pizza and kebab from many places and couldent even eat a bite of any of it. moved to gothenborg and everything tastes amazing.

The pizza further south is not particularly good though.

Think continents disprove that rule

>Europe
Italian and Spanish cuisine vs Viking slop

>Africa
North African fuck knows what with added monkey brains vs South African braai

>Asia
Well Asia is a bit fucked because China is north and south...but India is in the south so South wins

>Americas
Mexican/Brazilian/Argentian vs Sugar with added sweetner

I know the farther down on your mother I go the better it tastes.

No... for example, the South American equivalent of this rule would be, "the further south you go, the worse the food". But Argies have glorious empanada, alfajor and turrone. [inb4 not invented there, who cares]

I think it's only a cultural thing.

>Fish head pie, jellied eels

Nobody eats those you mong

>North Australian cuisine
Not sure what that is

>almost nothing grows in the north
>the few things that grow up here die off for half a year each year
>still able to make decent enough food to provide enough nutrients to survive the winter
>HURR DURR WHY IS NORTHERN EUROPEAN FOOD SO BAD t. south europe
Every. Fucking. Time.

As mentioned here before, the southeners just haven't tried reindeer.

Are you implying our food is better than Mexico's?

Whats this reindeer meme? Deer is really tasty I'd imagine reindeer is delicious...no?

Reindeer doesn't taste almost anything like deer. It's a way more gamier and stronger taste.

Do you guys even have food?
I mean, an actual cuisine and all, I never heard of an hondureƱo restaurant.

Thats what I'd expect, had Kudu in South Africa as well as some of the smaller ones like Springbok, all different tastes but all very nice.

I've seen a few "Central American" restaurants around here.

Pretty much. Most the only reason places like NYC have good food is because they have a large population of Italian descendants. Outside of that, southern food is far superior.