Sup Forums help russians

Russuian gov....putin Is trying to limit VPN usage and implement WEB-blacklist.
Sauce:dw.com/en/russians-protest-state-censorship-of-the-internet/a-39807536

How We can help them?
Start Tor Bridge?
torproject.org/docs/bridges.html.en
What else??
If ru-gov will win once other govs may try too...

nah

Technically VPN usage won't be limited yet, since a lot of companies use it for it's intended purpose. Current ban implies ban on third-party VPN services, which is not a big deal since you can always set up your own VPN server in yurop.

Also there's not much an outsider can do. "Tor bridges" is Mr. Robot-tier activism because it doesn't solve any actual issues with laws and government. If you have inherently malicious government after you, you're fucked. Tor can be made illegal, so no one will use it. As a matter of fact, there is already at least one russian in jail for hosting a tor node.

The problem is that Russians are fucking stupid and don't heavily oppose this kind of shit since goverment have been tightening the screws very slowly, with a lot of support from mainstream media heavily demonizing any opposition. There's so much propaganda on the TV, every censorship or anti-privacy law introduced since 2012 is actually being cheered upon.

Only thing the onlooker can do is learn and be more politically active to prevent the same situation in your country, don't repeat the same mistake many russians did years ago, because it's a give an inch / take a mile situation. "Being politically active" doesn't mean torching cars, though, it means educating other people and motivating them to stand for their rights. And don't meme on them because they don't use your favourite flavor of Linux, because then no one will take you seriously, and you will be in a minority. And if you're a minority, when the society and the goverment come after you, you won't be the leet hackerman in a hoodie, you'll just get squashed.

Our gov't doesn't understand what it does. They are literally stuck in the 90s.

> the problem is that people are stupid and don't heavily oppose this kind of shit
FTFY
Also, the Russian government doesn't care what people oppose. They pioneered the "appease, deflect, confuse" style of governance in which what politicians say had zero relation to what they implement.

Another question what are some good VPN that work on Sup Forums? Most don't. Except a couple servers. Look for a decent one? With decent speed.

canacuck here never voted for the liberals need to stress that.

Trudeau said they would reevaluate the spying bill c-51 and failed to do anything like that. what is the best course of action here on out?

>since you can always set up your own VPN server in yurop.
i'd just like to interject for a moment and recommend cock box

Cyкa блять

Downloaded the first two episodes of this show today. Fucking trash.

>nah
>nyet
Ftfy

>The problem is that Russians are fucking stupid and don't heavily oppose this kind of shit since goverment have been tightening the screws very slowly, with a lot of support from mainstream media heavily demonizing any opposition.

The exact same thing is happening in the west. Germany just announced legal malware, Aus is banning encryption, US is censoring websites by throttling bandwidth and the UK is banning everything under the sun.

They do. It's you who doesn't understand what they are trying to do.

>They pioneered the "appease, deflect, confuse" style of governance in which what politicians say had zero relation to what they implement.
They hardly pioneered it, it's practiced since the introduction of more or less modern public politics (french revolution/us/britain)

>US is censoring websites by throttling bandwidth
you have to go back

You act like your country doesn't do the same exact thing.

there was a scandal about finfisher malware that most of the governments in europe were using to spy on their citizens

>Another question what are some good VPN that work on Sup Forums?
Non get a vps, or buy a pass.

>Using Mr Redditbot as a source for avoiding governments
>Trusting Tor EVER (pic related)
>Implying the Cyкas won't just блять on I2P

Already talked to Russiabros about this issue. They're not too worried at all. You're talking about the country that gets pirated releases of anime and vidya games at speeds so fast you'd have to have trained autism. Russia much like Germany and China houses a lot of hackers and I'm not talking about the faggy Mr Goybot anonymoose autism posers that shit up the American hacking world just for attention.

Depending on how and if the Russian government abuses the law towards this will dictate how Russians will handle it, but it's not the first time something like this has happened to them.

I've never been to reddit, it's Trumpniggers like you that need to fuck off back to r/TD.

Yeah well now it will be legal for them to do it. The next step will be to make it illegal to remove the malware. You can screencap this.

>Tor can be made illegal, so no one will use it
>implying

>t. Kremlinbot

>russia

>Trumpnigger
How does calling your statement bullshit make me a Trumpnigger?

if there were proper, systematic,rituals observed when doing certain computer tasks it really would save a lot of bother.

How is that a bad thing

Fuck russians, fuck chinks, now that VPNs are illegal in China and limited in Russia, the internet will be a better place.

Follow your law a obey to your government.

Now fuck off.

>t. cuck

t. Criminal nigga hipster

Russians are good, you'd better ban pajeets.

>US throttling websites
Wait, what? Which sites are being throttled?

>GOVERMENT PLEASE FUCK MY ASS

I don't need even click on this link to discover that this is fake.

t. Beниaмин

Doesn't know what he's talking about.

It's not fake, +15/

>ayy i don't want trump on my safespace called Sup Forums
Fuck off.

Basically is all that net netraulity shit. I don't even know how this became a ideology thing, i am a Donald Trump supporter and a very rightist guy but the last thing i want is jews controlling what i do on the internet.

That's business shit though. Conflating it with some government censorship regime just confuses the issue and defies common sense. It's meming like that that turns normies off to your message.

Fuck off edgy nigger

>PLEASE GOVERMENT FUCK MY ASS UNTIL IT BLEEDS I WILL ALLOW IT GOVERMENT CAN'T DO NOTHING WRONG

But le plebbit fag doesn't understand that.

>i have no arguments at all so i will just shitpost

>THE GOVERMENT IS MY ARGUMENT (ALSO PLEASE RAPE MY ASS GOVERMENT)

>i still have no arguments at all so i will just shitpost

>Follow your law a obey to your government.
STELLAR ARGUMENT THERE BUDDY (GOVERMENT PLEASE FUCK HIS ASS BECAUSE GOD KNOWS HE'S WILLING).

Go back to your basement and cut your lan cable off.

Why would I do that?

And what's the problem of using this as a argument? If don't understand that law and order is essential then go bak to Facebook with your anarcuckism.

kill putin and become free. its the only way to be sure

How about you go and fuck off back to North Korea, cuck?

How back to... oh, wait, your shitty system never worked at all, so you can only cry at the bedroom :^).

This

>your shitty system
What system?

Because how russia helped us?
news.google ?=russia arming taliban

How about we stop feeling sorry for people because of the government they live under, and instead hold them accountable for it?

Liberalism is a political ideology based on principles of freedom and equality. I don't know what kind of a definition 'liberal' has in North America, but in Europe it's very similar to libertarian, except here we're not against taxes because we don't believe in the NAP, but rather the harm principle which states that one of the few legitimate uses of authority is to prevent one person from harming another.

That and free speech, free expression, free association, free press, free religion, free markets, free trade, seperation of church and state, universal suffrage, equal rights, equality under the law in general, anti-discrimination laws (against both positive and negative discrimination), etc. are all core principles of liberalism, most of which are supported by all liberals (not dumb Americans who think liberal = automatically left-wing, as it can be either left-wing or right-wing).

Classical liberals (center-right), the 'original' liberals if you will, are very much pro free market capitalism, little to no taxation except maybe a VAT and land tax, and little to no social programs since the free market would in their view provide social programs more efficiently than the government.

Social liberals (center-left) support the same civil liberties as the aforementioned ideology, but are more altruistic than classical liberals. They realize the dangers of the boom or bust cycle of free market capitalism, and instead of having a very fluctuating economy, seek to streamline it more with corporate taxes here and subsidies there. They're also usually pro universal helthcare, public school systems, welfare programs, etc.

However, support for net neutrality in most of Europe almost always seems to come from left-wing liberal parties/party factions, as right-wing liberal parties care more about national security, counter-terrorism, etc. than about not having your taxes go to a bunch of government creeps spying on you, banning whole entire websites, etc.

Nice lengthy post, but we've all seen the Liberals in Europe, Sweden, Germany etc. and they're the exact same batshit crazy thing.