Irish lads - How would you feel if Ireland re-joined the UK?

Irish lads - How would you feel if Ireland re-joined the UK?

It's hard to know how I'd feel in such a fantasy world.

Wouldn't like it, just like I don't like the EU. Bring back isolationism, Seán Lemass was a mistake

Eh they're doing fine we're doing fine why bother

Once Scotland and Northern Ireland leave England and Wales are more than welcome to join the US.

why not bother, too

The Union of the crowns was a mistake.

Would it be stronger than Germany?

join the ra

I'd be okay with it. They could have a united Ireland then.

Would it really be all that bad? Surely in modern times it wouldn't be as bad as it was before

I'd be will to join the UK if it were under Irish stewardship

Like a crown dominion?

A United Ireland... Under British Rule

Niiiicceee

Federated Republics of the Isles. (abbreviated to FRI or RI)

Federal Republic in the style of Germany. Four republics: England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland.

Capital city: London

Currency: Pound Sterling

Demonym: Islandish (local demonyms would still be used; English, Irish etc.)

Thoughts? Rate my autism.

>Wouldn't like it, just like I don't like the EU
I think london would have your interests closer to heart than some cunt in Brussels

It would never have any support and it would totally unnecessary. We don't have anything to gain.

>republics
good luck with that

>the Isles
This is largely a Brit meme promoted by John Dee. Stick to your own island faggots and take your planters with you.

there was this movie on tv about british invasion in ireland and I couldn't help thinking
how come you guys are such cucks

You would get a stronger currency lad, and better military.

We have no forseeable use for a better military. In fact that'd be shit, we'd get dragged into more retarded wars just as what happened with WW1.

>looks at flag
>literally who

True that. Stronger economy in general still stands though

Yeah but the economy isnt everything relatively

We are neutral, and its rather a prideful point despite the flimsy nature of the claim to neutrality.

Although we might consider it if the tories used the proper word Toraidh

They were tribal before we invaded them

You mean becoming a peripheral backwater again? lol

Why the fuck would they? Remember Cromwell and all the precious potatoes. British history lead to the United Cuckdom and Irish history lead to a bro-tier country. UK a shit.

It's like Finland joining Russia or Sweden. Pure fantasy.

I'm kinda curious how they managed to change attitude towards you to the point that they consider being ruled by you again
I can't ever imagine a kosovar who wants to join serbia

>I'm kinda curious how they managed to change attitude towards you to the point that they consider being ruled by you again
Nobody has changed attitude. Virtually nobody here wants to join the UK.

Irish all speak English and Irish cities are copies of UK cities so it wouldn't be a big deal.

>Irish all speak English
I guarantee if you said this to some Irish they would speak their special snowflake language just to try and prove they're not british