/éire/ + /eire/ = /ÉIRE/

I saw a bra once - edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/handgun-recovered-by-gardaí-after-gangland-killing-in-dublin-1.2707217
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for the British Empire

Second for the Yanks

Describe it

If this is the Irish thread why aren't you lads speaking in Irish?

Girl sitting across the table from me was wearing a really loose t-shirt. She bent over to get something in her bag, I could see all the way down to her waist. Her bra was white and plain looking I'm pretty sure it was a push-up because I noticed a gap between the material and her breasts. Though considering this was the only time I've seen down a shirt this clearly it's possible all bras are like this.

We are speaking Irish, why are you?

I seen some slut in dublin breast feeding on the bus, fucking baby kept getting in the way of the tit though

i seen me mas fanny once

was well gud

Ya shes fresh for an auld one is your ma

deffo

who're you lads rooting for in this exciting Euro?

I don't care who gets to the final, I just hope that it goes to penalties and neither team score any and it goes on for hours with no score.

so you have an excuse to drink more?

>tfw went on a trip with other kids at school once and a girl undid the top of her jeans and showed her underwear
>this is the closest I have been to ever seeing a girl in her underwear in real life

You don't know me

the local pubs probably do tho lmoa

I'm so fucking high right now. In a place in Dublin that's like a coffeeshop. Loads of people here

and here you are posting on Sup Forums like a loser

I bought a quarter earlier myself, I have to keep it outside its so fucking smelly

Just got kicked out

What happened

Smoking weed

Has Gerry left S*nn F*in to form a far right party yet?

I was near here today irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/handgun-recovered-by-gardaí-after-gangland-killing-in-dublin-1.2707217
Class, feel like a warzone.

>with a little help from my friends comes on the radio
>dont have any friends
haha lads haha... ha.. ha
-_-

>text into station just to have the broadcasters respond to you
At least Chris Greene is there for me.

don't understand the reference

He works on 2fm.

you all fell for it.

hook line und sinker.

anime

how much does a q go for there? I heard it was €20 a gram..? also you want to invest is a smellyproof baggy lad.

Getting tired lads

sleep then.

while you can

400 for an oz between a few of us. I have it in a glass jar but the seal obviously fucked now.
I hate baggies, grinders too.

1.5g for €20
Or 1.2g for €25(good weed)

dont listen to it

göd post

used to be €300 €350 an ounce where i am, dont smoke weed anymore

has it really increased that much??

That's normal now yeah, but it's very nice smoke so I'm happy enough with my q 2bh

painted the gf again lads