So overall has Linus had a positive or negative effect on the greater tech community Sup Forums?

So overall has Linus had a positive or negative effect on the greater tech community Sup Forums?

I think he's given normies the false impression that technology is all about spending stupid amounts of money and gaming, its 9gag tier at best. He's not like Wendell who actually knows what the fuck he's doing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nthOpo5tQDk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i dont give a fuck but i like his kid

>Wendell

He's not better.

Reminder to report and hide YouTuber threads.

I get the impression that the purpose of a lot of his tech stuff is to make more videos on tech stuff

downside: invites cancer normies who only want muh gaymen
upside: has lots of money to test totally unnecessary and crazy hardware configurations that would be otherwise unlikely to find on Youtube

There's no doubt he has boosted the sale of PC parts and the profile of computer building in general. That's a good thing. It's an industry that needs all the help it can get.

This guy is right! He is necessary. Fuck normies. They are always going to do normie shit. Dont worry about them.

Listen to this guy too.

second upside: isn't afraid of recording himself losing his shit over spending tons of money on things he doesn't need and thins he does need.
QED: his RED WEAPON video.

He's had a positive effect

Oh, isn't he cute with his little ears

he dose tech stuff? i thought he just shilled

Another spineless, immature e-celebrity wannabe

The dude has the resources to do the stupidest shit, and yet I still find it interesting. He is working on a 16k screen because he can. youtu.be/nthOpo5tQDk

>"We know you've been waiting for this video!"
Not really, looks a little interesting to see it working tho-
>"We aren't finished yet, so we'll see you in part 2!"
Fucking clickbait piece of shit video, the set up isn't even finished. Fuck off with this shit Linus.
Also doesn't help that most of his videos are shit like "We spent 1billion dollars on stuff! Cool huh?!". It's exactly like a rich kid showing off his gay sports car.

he made intel and nvidia final steps to applehood

Positive. Linus may not be the best tech reviewer but he brings attention to alot of the smaller things that wouldn't normally get attention.

Also he does the things people think about so we have answers to them.

He is the FUN reviewer not the detailed one.

Who the hell is this? Taran?

I said that because it turn out it the infamous killer and Sandy Hook School shooter, Sam Hyde

Fuck off linus. You're a try hard faggot who got famous for opening boxes. Your stealth marketing attempts to penetrate Sup Forums are as insulting as your failure as a tech "expert". You contribute nothing but brand name recognition to kids maxing out thwir moms credit cards like the sell out that you are. You are the equivalent to technology, as Olive Garden is to Italian food. You are a phony facade of a human being who has more money than sense ans reoeatedly overspends and it will lead you to ruin. And when you fuck off with your "amedia group" and realize British fucking Columbia is a retarded place to try and produce movies, shorts, commercials, and videos of any sort. The sooner you acknowledge what you are, and what a pathetic cuckholded shrimp you are, the easier the bullet becomes to bite.

Fuck you.

We've heard of linus, you're a literal jealous nobody. Did your little rant make you feel better sweetie? :^)

fuck off linus

I am not a weak willed individual who needs the adoration of millions of little boys to justify my existance, Linus. I am not jealous of a high school drop out who struck gold while working as a stock boy. Now go RGB strip your server room faggot, so you can hire someone who actually knows what the fuck they are doing when you eventually fuck up and lose your data, again.

There's a thread about this guy every day on Sup Forums. Why? Who the fuck cares about Linus?

You mean the Nazi who threw Shia in an oven?