$177.95 USD and they couldn't even make it out of aluminum. It's literally fucking plastic

$177.95 USD and they couldn't even make it out of aluminum. It's literally fucking plastic.

Is there any corner a chink won't cut?

Other urls found in this thread:

microcenter.com/product/442387/850_evo-series_500gb_sata_iii_6gb-s_25_internal_ssd_single_unit_version_mz-75e500b-am
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>300 USD for my R7 1700

Its literally made up of printed sand.
Is there any corner a chink won't cut?

>printed
They just flash some light at it.

1800x and same boat, tell me about it man, these fuckin chinks, they deserve communism

>Samsung
>Chink

Koreans aren't chinks you fucking retards

Only 500gb datalet, topkek.

1tb is the datalet cutoff point these days.

>$177.95
I am so sorry, user.
>microcenter.com/product/442387/850_evo-series_500gb_sata_iii_6gb-s_25_internal_ssd_single_unit_version_mz-75e500b-am
>$149.99 USD

Is your case not aluminium? Can you imagine how much aluminium would be wasted frivolously on that?

Talk about Nigger logic.

Why would it even need to be aluminum anyway? Because OP is a little LED tryhard babby and requires his "MINECRAFT RIG" look like the fucking batmobile at all costs.

OP's RAM probably looks like pic related.

I think I also bought one at bestbuy for 160 late last year...
Where the fuck are you shopping?

tfw you want 3200 ram but the only models available at that speed are xXxD3AtHG4m3rxXx RGB w/ huge heatsink

Koreans are chinks
Dumb gook

my 4tb ghetto nas serves me well enough

I'm sorry that $26.94 makes a difference to you user

I also dislike that the best general purpose compute components are branded for man children, but I don't run this industry. The man children do.

Bullshit. I have a literal chink version of the 850 evo, 120GB, and it's aluminum.

I use Samsung 960 EVO NVMe 500Gb in a laptop.

it a SSD it doesnt need to be made of strong materials

>It's only what stores all of your highly valuable data, it doesn't need to be strong

neomuhae

not the casing are you playing baseball with it?

Sup Forums here. Chinks specifically refers to Chinese and gook to Koreans, respectively. It probably comes from "Hanguk" which is Korean for "Korea" or "Miguk" which is Korean for "America".

Not OP but have exactly the same ram.

>Buying the EVO
Are you a peasant?
The pro version is aluminium.

arr rook same

Herro

>Sup Forums here
Do you think this gives you any kind of credibility? Kys

user, it's fucking plastic. How shall I prove it to you?

Yes they are you fucking weeb.

I held it in my hands and it's definitely aluminum.

I'm holding it in my hand it's plastic.

I have it plugged in and if I touch it I can feel electricity/static so it's metal at least.

this is unironically the first time i've seen someone from Sup Forums be right about something. it comes from americans mishearing "miguk! miguk!" ("americans! americans!") as "me gook!"

>I want muh metal because it's more expensive and doesn't absorb shocks

thanks for the serial

What are you going to do with a serial?

It is quite clearly aluminum you retard. Do you see the part of the top case in your picture with the holes which have been drilled and tapped, with the bare aluminum clearly visible? How fucking retarded are you?