I went to Thailande. During this vacaton I had sex but I want to know if it is gay to have sex with trap ?

I went to Thailande. During this vacaton I had sex but I want to know if it is gay to have sex with trap ?
She looked like girl and dressed very sexy ( for a girl), I swear. Please say no. I'm not gay.

No it's not gay to have sex with a man who has a penis and balls. It is straight to put your penis into another man's anus

You are gay

sorry bro but you are gay...

I wish I could be a ladyboy.

>Sex with someone with dick.

You know the answerd dude...

FAG
QUEER
SISSY

your frog benis inside shit

>I wish I could be a ladyboy.

Don't let your dreams remain dreams

Gay.

who cares about labels. enjoy what you want.

t. queer (not gay)

I won't.

If he/she/it has a dick that means you're gay.

Did you catch aids?

Tu peux pas faire plus gay

But if I'm gay, why I havr a boner when I see a naked girl in front of me ?

No. Gays do not goes with trans

T'es vraiment allé en Thailande juste pour le cul ? T'aurais pu aller en Hollande, t'aurais pas payé de billet d'avion et au moins t'aurais pas niqué un trans.

that's nice dear

You are bisexual

Next question?

Pour visiter le monde en premier. Je vis vers la frontière espagnole. C'est quand même loin la Hollande pour moi même si les bordels en Espagne existe.

Il aurait pu niquer aussi tres facilement en France

Your sexuality is fluid and not something easy to pin down and conform to in any sort of rigidity. Accept you are not straight and be liberated. (ps, that does not mean you are attracted to masculine or manly features)

Did you come inside?

Well, you are bisexual.

Ah ok, j'avais mal compris désolé. Je croyais que t'y étais allé juste pour ça.

Such thing does not exist. Either you are gay or straight.
In the condom.

Do you like dicks?

When people go on sex tourism trips, what do they tell people back home?

Oh I'm just going to Cambodia to look at some ruined temples and bone shards.

It's only gay if balls touch.

You are not gay, just delusional.

I told my family I was going to Hong Kong when I went to Thailand

Going to shoot a chicken with an RPG

But do you get a boner when seeing naked traps in front of you?

Unironically not gay at all OP.

If her penis was very feminine and she was convincing then you are still as straight as an arrow. Even if you sucked on her dick or gave her a reach around, it only becomes a homosexual act when you start being attracted to any masculine features like muscles or coarse hair.

Even though most people will say they wouldn't fuck a trap that looks like pic related, the truth is they're just scared of accidently being attracted to the penis so they lash out and reuse to even consider it. But to be able to fuck a convincing trap and relish in their femininity is a heterosexual act, pure and simple.

It's not gay. I have done it myself many times and I'm only interested in women, not men at all.

>Cambodia

idk but I once read that Cambodia is famous by underage prostitutes...

Oh you did lad, dont you? !!

What is underage ? Just under 18 ? Or before puberty ?

That's where Subway Jared went to fuck kids.

Where's the best place in Thailand in Thailand to talk to dickgirls and how much does it cost. How did you do it?

In mexico you just walk on the street in a popular bar area, they will approach you, grab your dick and say something like fuck me for 600 pesos or i'll have my pimp behead you personally