Buy a 4k monitor user

>buy a 4k monitor user
>it's the future user
>only plebs still use 1080p
do any sites even properly fill 4k res?

Sup Forums's catalog spans nicely even on 8k :^)

ooh, you're right.. it actually does look semi-decent

any other sites though? i'm legitimately struggling to find this enjoyable at all unless movies or vidya gaems

Why should it "fill 4k res"? Notice how books are taller than they are wide? Text is much more readable with relatively narrow blocks. And if the site "fills 4k", good luck tiling multiple windows. Did you really buy a 4k screen to have one fucking window open so it fills the screen?

you goon, no one browser with max res browser window, unless you use 800x600.

why shouldn't it fill a 4k res? and yes, I got it solely for having a single window open. I moved on from multiple monitors, to one single glorious monitor.

I've always browsed with a max window. Don't really have any reason to resize it.. I'd have stayed with my two 1080p monitors if I wanted to multi-task between different windows.

then enjoy the experience you see on the screenshot. why even start the discussion?

4k is for multitasking, probably you even don't need one then.

Why do you even need that much screen for

because i wasn't aware this resolution was a meme

It was going to be useful for programming, until I realized Java doesn't scale very well on 4k.

Mostly keeping it at this point because it looks aesthetic with the nzxt case.

>I realized Java doesn't scale very well on 4k.

jesus

You are the worse possible kind of person. The point is that you can have 4 times as many things up as you do on a 1080p display. You shouldn't even maximize a browser on 1080p. I hate you you fucking brain dead mutt

hi im just a random person here to say that u deserve the best

>last year plus one
>still falling for the landscape monitor meme

I just got some of those caps. They're great. One of my caps is a bit flawed though :(

We're 2 of 3 people in the world with them. They're really nice

Damn. Any of yours fucked up?

I didn't look closely. I'll be home in 20 and let you know. What should I be looking for? I just bought them for the 5.5u space

What's in that picture I posted above. That black line is a break in the legend plastic.

You have to increase the DPI, the point of 4K is not more screen space but better definition.

We're you the guy who bought the because the nicer all black one was out of stock? I would have bought that one but didn't know about it.
I think I'm just gonna buy a different 75 percent with a more standard layout like the drevo gramr

Fucc u faggot

You mean the same set, but white on black lettering? Yeah, that's me. I'm actually pretty happy I got these instead. The colors on the legends look pretty boring in the pictures, but in person they're quite bright and sharp. The rainbow effect is pretty subtle (mind you I'm red-green colorblind so that might be a factor) which is nice, cause I didn't want something gaudy.

Aren't idiots like your self supposed to use win10?

What's youre problem m8???!

He probably has no idea how to install an os

>Imgur
>Facebook
RMA yourself

Just enable the browser's scaling function:

Firefox: layout.css.devPixelsPerPx in about:config (I use 1.3 for 2560x1440 on 25'')
Chrome: Alias chrome to start with --force-device-scale-factor=2

thanks! I never even thought of it :p
I'll be sure to up it to 125%

but windows 10 is hideous
I'm just glad it came with a rollback feature

what is an os?

>having a social life and enjoying a variety of pictures not relating to gnu/linux is evil!1!!1!!

I'm about to do this right now, thank you!

Turn up DPI scaling pleb.
>Windows 7
Fucking garbage for anything above 1080p. Use 8 or 10 LTSB.

Only defect im seeing is the space bar being warped all the other keys are more or less perfect. It is nice Im just sad that other one you tried to buy is out of stock I wanted a set

Damn, my shitty luck. I wish I wasn't so anal about it, it's genuinely bugging me.

Yeah, my space bar is a bit warped too. I fixed that with a hairdryer.

That's clever, I might try it. If you threaten to with hold the 5 star rating they'll probably replace the fucked up keys or even the whole set. Those chinks will do anything for their 5 star

Shit, I already rated it 'cause I didn't notice it beforehand. I guess I could just ask and see if it's possible to get one replacement key. Dunno if they'd have extras.

>buy a 4k monitor user
>it's the future user
idiot

I couldnt be happier with my 40" 4k

Most sites scale width poorly. Just snapping the browser to one side of the screen gives you your regular 1080p width and double height, which is useful for a lot more things. Then you can have an IDE, word, whatever open in a free corner, and reference material or a video in the other free corner.

i remember when hd screens looked like that.

>Faceberg and reddit images
kys

>>having a social life and enjoying a variety of pictures not relating to gnu/linux is evil!1!!1!!

God damn I hate reddit fags so fucking much

>not filling your entire monitor with multiple windows of some shitty booru while your shitpost at Sup Forums
T221 master race

>win+left browser
>win+right file manager/movie/whatevs
>sky's the limit
>shit cash

the point in more pixels is getting more stuff on the screen at once. don't waste it all on browser margins

Use a decent not l33t h4k0r font you spick

>using any non-1337h4x0r font
>ever
i bet you like put helvetica on everything and think traps are gay

Windows 10, OSX and many linux distros have technogy that fixes this. Your problem is you're stuck in the past

>I hate anyone who doesn't voluntarily ostracize themselves like I do

I don't have a Facebook or an Reddit/Imgur account but I can tell you that you're a faggot

just zoom in.

welcome to the meme. now get a thinkpad

Would you share that wallpaper, kind sir?

oh come on now. You are tiling it, you cheeky bastard!

>buy a 4k monitor because you want a sharper image
>all images and video look like blurry ass upscaled
hahaha

this

rotate it to portrait, idiot. if you want to view web pages on a screen in landscape orientation then get one that's 4:3.

>You shouldn't even maximize a browser on 1080p.
What the fuck are you on about you autistic faggot?

>16:9
disgusting

yes. why would i tile vlc?

>ricing a cheap econobox with a "cat back exhaust"
bet you think podfilter cai's net you hp gains/weight loss over the original too huh?
Save your money and buy a real sports car to mod.