APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

phonearena.com/news/New-iPhone-8-design-leak-depicts-4mm-bezels-tips-1100-release-price_id96318

Ugly af

>t. Mr. Poor

That's the ugliest phone I've ever had the displeasure of laying eyes on.

Proved that s8 is as good as it gets

Why's it ugly? Getting rid of all wasted space is the future of phones, and Apple is leading the way once again.

Jesus

That looks like a chinkphone. What the hell Apple. I was actually considering iPhones.

Not argument.

Loogs like a LG G6 that costs 3x more

No. It's ugly as fuck. iPhone 5S was the last one that looked good (except SE).

>and Apple is leading the way once again.
low quality bait.

flip it over.

>believing renders over pictures

Are you kidding? I have plenty of money, primarily because I don't waste it on shit

???
it looks very similar to the samsung s8 but without the bottom bezel.

Why do you assume we like the samsung s8 design either

I find s8 to be even somewhat worse than this, but it's more related to touchjizz rather than the physical aspect

It looks like it has one of those $2 covers on it

You know the ones

IT'S THE FUTURE
MIRAI DA WHA HA HA HA

With this single device alone Apple would make more income than every single company on the planet could.

>s8 design prased by innumerable reviewers and tech press

I am curious what phone do you consider good looking?

The Xperia XZ or the OnePlus 5 look pretty ok

Also reviewers can't have good taste when they're filling their pockets

Screen/body ratio es more important than design.

It's been like this since the 6. Jobs would have never allowed this.

Jobs was a genuine cock sucker, but things weren't just as bad.

Here we go again with normies spouting "iPhone invented the second screen"
Meanwhile the LG V20....

What did Apple mean by this?

C O U R A G E

>It costs more money, so it's better
Now this is REAL poorfag psychology.

Maybe when you actually get some cash together, you'll realize that poor people get the worst deals on everything and can't help but splurge on needlessly expensive status items in exchange for the illusion of not being as poor as you are.

Trust me, there's a way better way to stop feeling poor, and it's called whiskey.

1. i dont get it
2. what is that small cube on the bottom right for?

>ITT: normie tech

Only retards and tech illiterate buy iphones.

>this blind Apple bashing
I don't know about you but I've been waiting for a phone that looks like this since smartphones first came around. Very slim bezels but no dumb edge screen, no huge forehead and chin, no home button.
If only there was an Android option

1. Anus
2. Anus

>b-but I can produce my abstract-surrealist indie film using my phone! isn't it neat!?!?

If only it didn't have rounded corners and iOS. Almost perfect.

looks like LG g6

>Write notes in iPhone
>Need to put them on laptop
>Plug it in
>look in iPhone directory
>??????
>I can't fucking extract the text file, it's nowhere to be found, there are no folders, files, or anything, just a giant heap of data
>Try to drag a text file into the iPhone
>Refuses, tells me I have to download and install iTunes to even put one file into the phone
>Sync
>File is nowhere to be found in the Notes app, which presumably would read .txt files
>Realize there's no file manager in iOS
>Realize even if my file HAD gotten onto this fucking thing, there is no equivalent of Finder
>Realize this entire operating system is a useless piece of trash that has absolutely zero flexibility and every app is a redundant, self-contained environment
>Realize there is no point in Apps since all these apps are just browsers locked to a single webpage specified by the developer
>Never have I regretted buying a piece of technology this much

You were warned and should have done the research.

Speaker is now just rendered on screen?

>If only there was an Android option
Pretty soon all of them will be like this

Maybe the top bezel just has separate little monochrome displays on both sides for icons or whatever.

LG G6 is pretty close although last gen.
But yeah I feel you man, I've always wanted a phone like this, kinda like the S8, but without the autistic edge screen

There is cut out on the display, it shows clearer in this earlier render. It doesn't show as much with the new render as the notification bar is black

Introducing:

A screen which blocks the fucking screenspace with speakers and cameras

HOLY SHIT THIS IS EMBARRASSING

Why is the corner of the screen still so rounded in OP's photo then? Wouldn't it make sense to make the top corner a 90° angle to avoid wasting screen space?

I don't really like it but also can't think of a way to do it differently.

I thought the fingerprint reader was going to be on the back? How would you use it with that case?

Looks like those two tumors at the top are just separate little screens which can be used by apps or left default for notifications, like the trash bar in the new ibook pros.

I think it actually looks quite nice, but the rest of this bezelless design needs to die.

Because the bottom is rounded. It would look even more retarded with two rounded corners and two 90 degree corners.

Evading the botnet

Have the top part be a separate display dedicated for notifications only, because if the image on screen extends to the end of the display the speakers and sensors will just block part of it, so it's never going to be useful for anything other than notifications

Controlled leak by Apple to lower expectation.

>evading botnet by using a smartphone
(you)

>still
>no
>GODDAMN
>HEADPHONE
>JACK
this 6 is the last iPhone I'll ever own
well, maybe apart from the SE but you get my point

>1100$ release price

Now it looks worse. It's just one farce after another at this point. I'm selling my iPhone 6s and getting a oneplus 5, apple really has lost its magic.

exactly what i thought.
Im pretty sure though, it looks better in real life. On the rendered images it looks like the bezel is bulged.

It's funny because it's true

You better ask Team Cuck why he made another ugly phone

Looks like a child's toy DESU

>getting a oneplus 5

you had me until you said opo 5

>jelly screen
>crashes when calling 911
>OS pushes advertisement notifications to you

>connecting your phone to a computer to transfer notes
lmao you're a fucking retard and I hate apple too

It's been a downfall since Steve died m8

It was 5 in the morning

I hope they continue with the SE chassis (given that they have the tools and design already) and just update the internals because fuck these new designs. Not that I'm buying an iPhone.

holy shit thats ugly, and i mean lg g6 tier ugly

Looks retarded

You really thought they were going to add it back?

>buy last years top end model for ~100 instead of spending 700+ for this year's new top end model
werks everytime

>>jelly screen
>>crashes when calling 911
Both of these have already beeb fixed for the few phones it affected.

>>OS pushes advertisement notifications to you
Can be disabled.

Look I'm not saying it's a perfect phone but Apple hasn't made anything better and the iPhone 8 looks like ass at it currently stands. Literally looks like a galaxy S8 chink copy.

Agreed. I'm glad it took my like a decade to switch to a 6s, my last iPhone was a 3gs. Bendgate and the grey screen bar killing thing must have been a fucking nightmare for people.

Or not, what we consider most important is just personal preference since none of those are rather important.
Not the user you were talking with but I think the xiaomi mi mix is one of the better looking phones.

It's a fucking S8 clone, literally lost all the iPhone essence now. Also, only poorfags think the higher the price the better, it's the same mindset retards on developing countries have.

>buying stolen phones

good thing S8 did the full screen thing first, else appledrones will say Samsung copied iphone again

Are you really this autistic?

1. Use airdrop if you have a mac
2. email it to yourself
3. if your argument is now "what if I don't have internet", just neck yourself

>2. email it to yourself

wew lad is this fucking 1995

I actually did end up emailing it to myself.

>1. Use airdrop if you have a mac
It's slow as molasses.

>2. email it to yourself
Is this a joke?

(((stolen)))

Of course you did, you have a phone with an OS aimed at children and fags.

Better than connecting the device to your computer like its 1988

1. It's a note. Are you writing out war & peace in the notes app? Unless you're trying to transfer a movie the speed is fine.

2. Why would this be a joke?

>Better than connecting the device

Really, though, is it? Plugging the fucking thing in is much simpler in terms of software and infrastructure than sending it over the Internet through a cell service provider when its in the same fucking room.

SAD

Won't somebody think of the infrastructure and software?!

Wax tablets are simpler than taking notes on a computer screen too if you want to take your argument to its logical conclusion.

>"This bucket of shit costs $1000? Better get it!"

That's not what he meant autist, it's like this
open email app > address to self > attach file > send > open desktop email client > refresh > download file

vs

plug in phone > phone automounts > open finder/explorer nautilus > drag to desktop

>no rom support
dropped

It is like they are trying to follow the trend but don't know how to and also they know sheeple are going to buy their products even if they design it in a dick shape

Haha truly ebyn m8 :DDDDDDD

It's like they saw the S8, realized they needed a bezelless screen and came up with this abomination.

im not paying $1000-1400 for that

jesus

max i'd pay is $800

Apple copies other's innovation and ifags think they are leading the way, bitch stfu

there's no way this is real, those rounded corners won't happen.

because it has hardware not made by indians as well as an OS that isn't a CIA owned spying/advertising platform. might have something to do with it.

They are using an advance iplug tech u just put the plug in your ass and the sound will come out of your mouth truly they are leading the way

looks fucking dope IMO, I'm sure Apple will sell a billion of them again. iOS is the only good mobile operating system.

absolutely seething

Can't be real. Looks like it has a bumper case on it.

Essential phone is on the way

Looks like it's going to be on screen