Any review leaks yet?

Any review leaks yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ev8YO3oUSi4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's really kind of suprisingly shitty. I don't know they turned off SMT, they should have just found something else to differentiate it. The zen uarch really needs it's kick ass SMT implementation to perform well.
My 6600k gets like 750 and it's also a 4 core chip.
I wonder how it will look on vidya benchmarks compared to the i3's currently selling at it's price.

Poor man's i5, no reason to buy that shit

The Ryzen 3 CPUs also have crippled cache.
There are reasons why they are cheaper than Intels 4 core CPUs.

i5s are dead forever.

Amd is and always will be
trash

R3 competes with Pentium and i3 you doofus.

I wasn't aware but I know these reasons are why it's cheaper. What I'm saying is they should have offered more performance in the ryzen 3 chips because of how good their margins are on the entire line of chips. They could have totally taken the budget desktop market by selling something like a lower clocked 4/8 chip at $110

>I wonder how it will look on vidya benchmarks compared to the i3's currently selling at it's price.

in your dreams

Jewtel shills, everyone.

id rather buy a dual-core g4560 than this crap

I'm actually really curious if the 1200 will manage to replace the Pentium.

why?

kek fuck off with your i5 abortions

Not now that intel pulled the kill switch on it. Performance was too good for the price.

There are in a different price class.
APUs compete against Celerons and Pentiums.

If the G4560 stays at $80 and the 1200 is $100-$110 then there's not really any reason to stick with it unless you really need an iGPU. 1200 can be OCed and has the same single core performance as G4560 even at stock.

if my only options in life are a hyper-threaded dual-core with high ipc vs. a quad-core with low ipc
i'll choose the one with the higher ipc

>i'd rather have 2/3 of the performance of amd's bargain bin tablescraps for the homeless

incel poorfags in a nutshell

>pissmark
Opinion discarded, retard.

>barely beats my year old overclocked i3 6100

im using an i7-7700k + gtx 1070
i was actually gonna buy a ryzen 5 1600 to save a couple of hundred bucks but thank god i did research first
fuckin amd is still poo-level today

Couldn't someone with a R5 1400 just turn off SMT in the bios & use that to predict how the R3 chips will perform? Should be accurate enough.

It beats an i5-7500, too.

It's been done. youtube.com/watch?v=ev8YO3oUSi4

Why are you even running your diarrhea filled mouth blogposting about comparing Intel's highest end mainstream CPU vs AMD's mid-range CPU in a thread about low-end CPUs?

tl;dr Kill yourself.

Pretty awesome if you ask me, a RX 560 + Overclocked R3 1200 should be a fucking great budget build.

Would be cool if the prices dropped in a similar fashion to the R5 and R7 series

Intel sells 2/4 pentiums, 4/4 i3's, 4/8 and 6/6 i5's, and 6/12 i7s, all unlocked(rhetorical).
Would be an incredible response. If AMD could then respond to that with a refresh on the new GloFo node at a higher frequency the CPU market will be in the best shape I've seen in a decade.

>t.amd shill

>Passmark

Get the fuck out of this board

Good goy

Go away jewpoo shill.

>My corelet on 5GHz can match better chips on much lower frequencies!

not sure if anyone cares at all

>pissmark
What's next, CPU-Z?

i care

CPU-Z favors amd and isn't intel kosher

Memes won't make amd any less shir
>but muh underdog muh good goyims

>what is cpu-z 1.7.9 ryzen score "fix"

Shitposting won't make Intel any more successful
>but muh single thread muh poo loo

>im fucking plying intel does own the cpu market and that isnt the entire reason you dont like them

heh

>r5 1400
>SMT off
There's your benchmarks

Looks like a great deal if you can't afford a 2500k

What do you mean? Aren't they being sold anymore?

170 burgershekels on Newegg.

Have been waiting for new shipments on amazon and mindfactory for weeks now. The ones that are still in stock have risen in price by almost 20 to 30 bucks. Intel must have realized that they shot themselves in the foot there in terms of the shekelgame.