RX VEGA WILL RETAIL AT $850

RX VEGA WILL RETAIL AT $850
>$350 more than a 1080 for 1080 level performance
AMD IS FINISHED!

>nordichardware.se/nyheter/radeon-rx-vega-prislapp-sverige.html

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/6po12m/rx_vega_will_cost_around_850_says_swedish/
skatteverket.se/servicelankar/otherlanguages/inenglish/businessesandemployers/payingtaxesbusinesses/taxonchemicalsincertainelectronics.4.5c281c7015abecc2e2019351.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iDuAugAykcc
gamersnexus.net/guides/2990-vega-frontier-edition-undervolt-benchmarks-improve-performance
digiworthy.com/2017/06/30/amd-vega-frontier-tile-based-rasterizer/
overclock.net/t/1633406/so-what-went-wrong-with-vega/120
anandtech.com/show/10536/nvidia-maxwell-tile-rasterization-analysis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>$350 more than a 1080 for 1080 level performance
Really? DOA.

There's no way they charge $850 for it. They'll never sell any at that price.

Sometimes I wonder if Lisa Su and Mr Poo In The GPU see these images, and shed a tear or two.

Freesync is cheaper than gsync, so you're saving $300 just buying AMD.

I don't think they expect to, they're just going to cut their losses and work on Navi

Comparing vega to Geforce when you should be comparing it to the most expensive quadro.

hahaha
fucking AMDead does it again.

Probably why they aren't pushing Hynix nor Samsung to ramp up HBM2 production.

>Eurocuck pricing
Wow it's literally nothing.

>comparing a gaming gpu with a quadro

>Viking speak
Engrish translation? Is this euro pricing? Shits always double over there because of the splendid walled garden economy Europe has set up.

The plebbit thread where the AMDrone Defence Force are claiming it's just a """joke""" and not serious, despite the fact that nordichardware.se has an impeccable record when it comes to releasing accurate information.
>reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/6po12m/rx_vega_will_cost_around_850_says_swedish/

There are some serious diehard anti-AMD shills on here.

Woooooooooooooot?
Samsung is ramping 8-Hi stack production.

>prices starting at 7000 kronor
7000 Swedish Kronor is $850

Pricing without khalifat taxes anyone?

a ryzen 1600 costs around 230-270 (200-230 without tax) dollars in europe, so no, things arent double the price, more like 10-20% above the us price

>Like vega or you're a shill
Plebbitfag pls go

Does cuckbuxx price include Yuro VAT bullshit?

That's excluding tax, too. So it will be higher.

So I waited for nothing? Fuck slash gee going to buy a 1080 ti like I should have a month ago.

isn't it 1080ti 1000 bucks in Sweden?

No, see Swedish tax is about 25%, so that will take the US dollar amount to over $1000.

>Still not as bad Ausfailia.
So here we're probably going to pay $1500 for bottom of the barrel vega, and $1700+ for anything half decent.

>swedish """"""""""computer"""""""""" website

>1080 ti
Looks like you prefer to be BLACKED.

Wtf is that pricing.

Beats being CURRIED/Shat on.

DELET DIS

Sweden has 25% VAT and also "chemical tax" that was introduced a few weeks ago so it's more like 1050USD

>"chemical tax"
Wat.

>waaaahhhhh im gonna buy nvidiot graphic card fuck AMD

back to /r/amd you cancerous manchild

Now why Kyle wanted to put it against 1080Ti while pajeets at amd suggested 1080, makes sense.
King poojet managed to deliver the worst gpu ever beating nvidia fx 5800.

woah...

skatteverket.se/servicelankar/otherlanguages/inenglish/businessesandemployers/payingtaxesbusinesses/taxonchemicalsincertainelectronics.4.5c281c7015abecc2e2019351.html

fucking kek, even products that doesn't have the """"""bad"""""" chemicals will still be taxed

That's pretty much normal pricing for Australia.

AYYMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

Whaddya fuck.
Sweden please.
How do you live there?

Wew I'm relieved now.

So many autists flapping their arms over unconfirmed eurocuck pricing that could be fucked in any number of ways.

This entire thread right now - youtube.com/watch?v=iDuAugAykcc

No, the one with 300+ replies and

>How do you live there?
The average Australian is scraping by, and can't even afford a small house.

>set price high, since its coming out at a time where there's a GPU shortage
>rake in some profits for a while
>as stock builds up in the aftermath of all the crypto-bubble crap, start cutting the price

this is not hard people

Fuck, I really wanted AMD to be the price/perfomance king, it's their only chance in this market and look at how little all the gaymer nvidiots care. Now I am stuck buying a card that will be gimped in 2 years

Pccg is overpriced.

Look up prices on static ice

1080 is 700aud
580 is 400

What about in the US where we don't have to pay jizya taxes?

This highest personal debt by gdp in the developed world were just about to have multiple recession in property and other msrkets

DONT BULLY RAJA HE WILL DELIVER ON NAVI

Wew.

Gamers are fucking morons anyway

I don't think even a moron would buy a GPU that overpriced.

Mmmm I can't wait for the mining meme to die

I bought my 1080 Ti to play Hentai games, I don't even have Steam installed haven't touched a "AAA" game in 3 years, got my eye on a few indies though but waiting for them to release rather than play buggy shit. I'm a horny moron :^)

Yeah, Australia is about to have it's own mini-GFC, and a lot of people are going to get fucked hard.

Don't worry, Vega is absolutely hilarious at Monero, another bubble is probably soon.

Yep thank fuck I've already hit rock bottom and have a comfy living situation at home no debt and own my own place with my mum.
So it's crap for mining? Yaaaaasssss
My 390x is ok for now

They should just put 2 of them together again, like they did with the 295X2.
That shit actually worked, for a long time it was the only GPU that could do proper 4K.

Daily reminder that VEGA FE Edition isn't the gaming version of Vega and will be relased at a later date for a lower price

>So it's crap for mining? Yaaaaasssss
No, it's incredibly good at mining Monero and some other shitcoins.

God rip gpu market.

Hope my 390 lasts a while

Yeah it's why I got sick of waiting and just got a 1080 ti, fuck dealing with stock shortages due to cunts buying in bulk, miners are cancer.

>Vega Flounders Edition is not meant for gaming!!1!
Why is not made for gaming? It has the same silicon, the same hardware, the same feature set. What makes it so different?
>It doesn't have gaming drivers, you stupid nvidia/intel shill!
Right, so if we put gaming drivers on a card that is physically no different to the gaming version, then it's made for gaming?
>....
>NO! You're WRONG! You don't understand the AMD architecture or what they have made!
But it's physically the same. The only difference is the gaming driver.
>You clearly don't know what you're talking about, because if you did, you'd know they're not the same!
So basically, they're physically the same card, but AMD chose to gimp the gaming performance on the Flounders Edition in order to make RX Vega look better
>OMFG!!! Why can't you idiots understand anything!?1! Only Nvidia gimps their cards.
Right, so when AMD does it, it's ok?
>...

Now that's what i call putting some effort into shitposting!
Bravo, have a (You).

I'm dabbing to your post right now, good shit.

Did you really waste your time typing up this elaborate strawman? I hope this is pasta for your sake.

I should have just got a 1080 a year ago fuck I'm mad fucking miners and dogshit retailers ripping everyone off

Swedish prices have a luxury tax, a cuck tax and a fugee fee.

Refute his points then.

AYYMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

AYYMDPOORFAGS CONFIRMED ON SUICIDE WATCH

Yeah that sounds like a colossal waste of time, as is this entire thread, which is shitty bait in the first place, so no.

>literally who source
>Vega FE@1300Mhz slides

Wow, that's fucking nothing.

>What makes it so different?
Blower cooler.
Being released before the drivers.
The fact it is a shitty reference

Yeah well there's the door lad.

>GPU thread
>Did you really waste your time typing up this elaborate strawman?
Ha ha have a wild guess.

>nordichardware.se
Who?

Here, I'll just copy/past from the other shitposting thread:

Threadly reminder that anyone who claims to "know" how RX Vega is going to perform is a clueless shitposter since all of Vega's new uarch features remain disabled in Vega FE's gaming drivers.

These include: Advanced Clock Gating and Adaptive Voltage and Frequency Scaling, it should also have Primitive Shaders, Tile Based Rasterization and a High Bandwidth Cache Controller

Proof:
gamersnexus.net/guides/2990-vega-frontier-edition-undervolt-benchmarks-improve-performance

GN's article proves that Vega's Advanced Clock Gating isn't working at all, and that Adaptive Voltage & Frequency Scaling are in a failsafe mode where 1.2v is being used regardless of clocks. This is why GN was able to increase the performance of Vega FE by undervolting it to 1.09v and ~280w.

digiworthy.com/2017/06/30/amd-vega-frontier-tile-based-rasterizer/

Here's proof that Tile Based Rasterization is not working on the current Vega gaming drivers.

overclock.net/t/1633406/so-what-went-wrong-with-vega/120

HBCC and Primitive Shader are also disabled currently in gaming drivers.

Just to maybe get to to at least TRY and educate yourself a little bit, here is a nice article about what the implementation of TBR meant for Nvidia in going from Kepler to Maxwell:

anandtech.com/show/10536/nvidia-maxwell-tile-rasterization-analysis

What does this mean? It means that until we see IF and how well RTG's driver team manage to implement these Vega uarch features by the launch at Siggraph it's actually impossible to know how RX Vega performs compared to Vega FE in gaming workloads.

Will RTG's driver team fail to implement ANY of these by Siggraph and it flops at launch? Who knows? How well will any of these actually be implemented by RTG? Who knows? There is way too large a gap between the floor and the ceiling here to make confident predictions.

World famous overclocker?

Do you actually believe that?

>EvEryThinG YoU SaiD iS WRONG BuT i'M NoT GoiNg tO sAY WHy, OR pRovIdE aNY KiNd oF evIDeNcE tO BaCKuP mY StaTeMEnT!

Not him but aussie yeah I fucking bet on it, we always get cucked especially on new releases.

>Claims is going to buy Nvidia
>Tell him to go back r/amd
????

You can't even shitpost properfly.

5 more days till AMDfriend mass suicide.

Definitely. The 1080 was AUD$1100-$1200 on release for a US$599 card. Vega being US$850 is going to blow the AUD price up.

They I don't who know what are who is shilling what.

Fucking hell what a joke, fuck it buying a 1080 ti then.

(You)
Thank (You) for the (You). I know I'm doing something right when (You) respond to my shiptoast.

>Threadly reminder that anyone who claims to "know" how RX Vega is going to perform is a clueless shitposter since all of Vega's new uarch features remain disabled in Vega FE's gaming drivers.
This just backs up the original statement that AMD gimped Vega FE. But it's fine as long it's not nvidia doing it.

Shitposting aside im happy they release Fast Sync equivalent today. Been waiting for this shit for a while. Now i can finally play Doto2 comfortably.

AMD IS FINISHED AND BANKRUPT

>They fell for the wait for amd meme

Who even makes these images, I chuckled.

AYYMD IS FINISHED AND BANKRUPT

but amdfags told me it's gonna be $400 tops