Why are Christian countries peaceful, but Muslim countries so violent?

Why are Christian countries peaceful, but Muslim countries so violent?

qepd......

Because anime

The most violent countries in the world are Christian

qepd

Please, allow me to answer the reason:
Most of the time, these muslim countries are FULL of REDNECKs.
Rednecks of various tribes, who are the majority of the population.
Or at least the most vocal population....

This all means, that the most retarded are acting the most and the silent and smart ones stay silent or flee the country by going on "vacation".
You see, as a child of muslim rednecks, I feel totally tired of their bullshit.
And I have to live with being blacklisted from my own ethnic circle AND the native population.

More or less I am also very mentally damaged and scarred, but I am working on it.

Mmmmmmmmmmm

Mexico is christian
Brazil is christian
Argentina is christian
Venezuela is christian
All central America is christian.
African-americans are christian
etc

Noam Chomsky, pls.

Not true. Compare the overwhelmingly Christian DRC to the overwhelmingly Islamic Morocco.

More accurate to say that Western countries, which happen to be historically Christian, are generally peaceful due to being wealthy, whereas West Asia, which happens to be historically Muslim, is poor, dominated by warlords, and violent. Both are a result of history and would probably be better asked about on /his/.

*catholic

>Argentina
>christian

w3na

still more peaceful than muslim countries

Catholicism is a denomination of Christianity.

Hello abdul

I would rather live in Algeria

What are British colonies

No, I am not abdul.
Nice try though.
Try with some another name :)

muhammad

no :)

try again-

we continue to live by
no comfortable to infidel !

Their religion lets them be hypocrites and liars. Christianity doesn't. That's why when ever they cut off heads, it apparently your fault. Not the victim or the killer. It's your fault.

fug uh
Eren

Let me guess, they tell you scary stories about spirits and the end of the world since your childhood? because a huge part of the retardation on this religion come from that.

It would be more accurate to say that Christian countries tend to be more politically stable. This is due to the fact that Jesus basically said that Christians don't have to live under Christian law while in Islam religion and politics are one so they don't mix well with modern politics and will forever be a potential cause for instability.

Let's compare the most violent "christian" country to the least violent muslim country

:----DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdddddddddddddddd

Nope :)
I give you a Tip.
starts with S, stops with r.

No, more or less it was all about hitting me for not knowing the prayers and being rednecks about it.
Seriously, my parents are trash who learned to be helpless and blame their children for all their problems. :^)
They don't know, but kids lose their trust to their parents if they continue that and they have a hard problem connecting with people in a healthy fashion.
AAAAAnd they get tired of threats and become a shell that emanates apathy of all.
More or less I was more scared of my parents than god :^)

Here I am being all drunk with my gin tonic.

"What happens in Mexico city. Stays in mexico city. What happens in Baghdad. Will be coming to your doorsteps momentarily"

Any muslim that doesn't believe the West's hatred towards them isn't justified, is insane. This has been years in the making. And liberals are only making it worse.

West Asia is poor because it is dominated by warlords, tribes and sectarian issues not the opposite though. Had Lebanon never had a civil war (which coincidently happened when Muslims became half of the population) then it would be first world today. Iraq is incredibly wealthy in resources too but the sectarian divide doesnt allow enough stability for the country to become wealthy.

Saafir

meant for

Lies. We latins love to kill eachother.

In terms of sheer numbers, he's not wrong.

no
SE....R

Seriously though.
if I am not mentally sick anymore, my first step is to distnace my kids from my parents and psossibly even my wife :^)

Mexico city is pretty safe though, its murder rate is on par with many European capitals per capita. The issue is up north where the drug routes are.

No they're not this one specific irrelevant shithole of a country in africa has some representatives of a denomination no one has ever heard of who defend against muslims. This proves christianity is as violent as islam.

That's because you have a shitty criminal state where you cucked your own population from defending itself.

We both now that shit's not a religious war. It's about money, and power.

What ever i give up, are you going to make your half germanic kids converts to islam :^)
But we dont raze cities to the ground, and most of the people that die are drug traffickers anyway so let them kill eachother

Well, yeah. I'd expect as much. Money can cause brain sickness among the scum of society.

And don't forget that Christians have always lived peacefully in Muslim countries! (terms and conditions may apply)

I don't really care what ethnics my seed will mingle with.

And no, I really do not care if they're muslims or not.
I have still memorized and learned the prayers I need to say if my parents die.
i want my kids to be good enough to say these dumb verses until my parents die and then whatever.
Never cared about it.
I am more interested to teach them my language and wandering the streets and bars and gym with them.

>implying I will EVER find a woman who will be able to get along with me :^)

I find it funny that latin countries manage to have a more stable society and growth rate than muslim countries despite the higher murder rates.

Wait i tought you said you already had kids
well whatever fight on bro

We are a factory for liveleaks video. We have a purpose for life, that is why we try to keep ourselves organized.

lol they are not stable at all.
Many governments there don't even have full control over the nation.

Well i guess its because we have not lost control like they did, our army has never had to run from the drug lords, if our army actually went all in they would probably win rather easily, but we lack money or really the motivation to do it since it doesnt really affect the richer people

Central Africa is utter hell.

Thnks, I gotta sleep for work.
So good night and maybe we see each other agian.

The only time the FARCS tried to enter our country we btfo them so hard they never tried again

>Christianity doesn't.

Nigga you've never met a Christian have you.

>It would be more accurate to say that Christian countries tend to be more politically stable.

But many Christian nations are unstable though.
Stability is based on how established the civic culture of the country is and the capabilities of the government to provide for it's people.

compared to the muslim world theyre Switzerland tier

Well yeah, that's those historical things I was talking about. But I didn't want to start getting tl;dr and I expected that mentioning the reasons would probably just get me called a redditor or something anyway.

I know I'm offending you Abdul but the Christian world is a lot more politically stable compared to the Arab world. Even Christian Africa is starting to make the arab world look like a Joke and Lating America is light years ahead.

Which part of the Muslim world because people use that venomously with Arab world.

ah ok I thought you meant that it was dominated by warlordsand stuff because it was poor.

Why only the Arab world though

Christianity: Forgive you enemies and pray for them, do not give in to passions like anger

Islam: Destroy, burn, purge, kill, rape your sex slaves, beat your wife

>Forgive you enemies and pray for them, do not give in to passions like anger

That hasn't prevented much atrocities from occurring though.

it's a trend that affects 70% to 80% of muslim countries and potentially can affect them all I would say. Although granted that the central Asian states have instability for different reasons (for now)

Or maybe it has but you don't know about them because they never happened thanks to Christianity.

Who is this guy? I keep seeing his faggot hat and his douche flute on here.

good argument
10/10

The just war theory was influemced a lot by Christianity so you could say it has actually.

Because islam or islamic countries are currently in their dark ages
its honestly just like the crusades era where europe was on chaos pillging and killing off orthodoxs and muslims
there is no country or religion thats is pure from a bloody history

Considering tht the whole "no centralized authority" thing used to be decent but is now working against them pretty hard.

The Crusades era was a response to Muslim aggression though. Had Muslims not invaded and subjugated the holiest site in Christianity they would have never happened.

It's a pretty weak comparison to be honest

>dat USVI
What? Why?

They have a tiny population with highly dark skin. Also the US are shit at keeping order, just compare them to the BVI

and you dont think the current muslim aggressions are a reaction to events caused by western (also soviet) powers during the 20th century?

I'd love to see it that way, Canada-kun.
Pax Romana, then Dark Ages, then Nowadays (advance)
Dark Ages, Pax Islamica, then Nowadays (decline)
Then.. history repeats itself.

Because muslims arent Europeans

but christianity is also a sand nigger religion