Your country

>Your country
>Do you lift?

If you don't... Why not? Don't you want to look good? Do you have such little self-respect for yourself that you're content with looking like a slob and being a weakling?

>flag
>no
I am just thin, and that is fine for me.

But why don't you want to not look like a femboi twink?

I'm very short (even my 12 year old brother is taller) so it would make no difference.

I just started going to the gym

even better, that's your chance

No
I'm 1.90m 87kg (used to be 100kg 3 years ago) and all the "exercise" I do is some light gardening and walking the doges
I don't live in a crime-infested area, so wasting hours upon hours in the gym damaging my bones just isn't worth it and has no benefits

25 now so theres no point...

I'm content being thin.

Skinny, lazy and aware of gay lifters in gyms

Proper weight training actually makes your bones and joints stronger

It's mostly the competitors who put their health at risk

>wasting hours upon hours in the gym damaging my bones
nice excuse lanket

I've started working out almost two months ago and coming from skinny (178cm 58kg), I can literally see myself grow.

I really like working out now but the food is really getting to me and I've thought about quitting because I'm just eating to eat and I haven't felt hungry since I started.

I couldn't do a half-assed chin-up when I started and now I can do 3 perfect pull-ups in a row.

There is always a point.

If you're short that's even better.

Short guys get jacked as fuck in no time. Lankets are the ones who need roids just to even look like they've ever been in the gym. That's the curse of being tall

>I don't live in a crime-infested area, so wasting hours upon hours in the gym damaging my bones just isn't worth it and has no benefits

You don't damage your bones, what the literal fuck?

You're strengthening your muscles surrounding them which makes daily life easy as fuck. If you deadlift 405 x 5 you're not going to be struggling moving shit into your new apartment. It's also necessary to prevent the damage of aging.

Your back needs muscle in order to actually support your spine healthily. If you want to look AND FEEL good in old age you want to be lifting in your youth.

Good work. Keep it up!!!

I tend to do a lot of heavy lifting and carrying for work.

On a day off, I might work out and I might not. I could use some cardio to stave off this 260lb bearmode shit and go straight to looking ripped.

Do it lad.

I'm a bit lazy on the cardio too to be honest. I tend to throw in like 10-15 mins of HIIT once in a while though. I like it and it's important for health but damn i'm so lazy to do it.

Never miss workouts though.

Any tips on really opening your hips for better squat form? Right hip area is tighter than my left

I do some stretches and foam rolling, feels better but progress is slow

I feel if it wasn't as tight i could be squatting way more

I have the same problem

Try doing a few sets on the hip adductor machine before your squats. It hasn't quite solved the problem for me but it's made it a bit easier and gotten rid of that sharp hip pain I used to get

i just run occasionally
don't want to buy freeweights and i think gyms are too public. i don't wanna be around so much sweat

Hip abductor machine like that other user said.

BUT, do it AFTER your squats.

>I do some stretches

Do you stretch BEFORE lifting? Don't! Stretch after lifting(and preferably everyday), do a good warmup with empty bar and some weight working up to your whatever weight you're going to squat that day

Oh come on it's not that sweaty what the heck? Just take a shower after... That's what showers inside of gyms exist for m8.

Also just use a towel if you want to cover up a bench or whatever

i'm more not into everyone ELSE's sweat. people after exercise are gross, i don't want to be anywhere near them

Lol how do you live like such a germaphobe m8?

Make your own homegym then. buy a used power rack and barbell with bumper plates off craigslist

Argentina
Yes

walking is fine

No because I don't have weights or a job, so I can't join a gym

Question, does it help me watch anime or play games or do a non physical job? If not name me one useful reason to do it other than
>muh self confidence
You insecure faggots

>You insecure faggots

To look better? To be stronger? Has plenty of health benefits m8

Been lifting for bout 2 years, was 135lb now at 170lb

>pic related

Stats?

Honestly speaking, can I get to where tht guy is naturally or do I have to take steroids?

pic related, weighlifters before steroids existed. But consider that back then the food was alot different.

what stats?

Your lifts m8

How will that help me in the modern world.

>How will that help me in the modern world.

How will looking good and being healthy help in your "modern world"? Hmmm I'm not sure

It's way more aesthetic than modern fit people. It looks a lot better

160 on bench
220 on squats
about 150 on deadlift (my back is sensitive)

Kind of insanely weak for 2 years of bulking

What routine?

Do you have a back injury or something too

Nice dubs gook. Why blur out your face?

>Kind of insanely weak for 2 years of bulking
Its hard for people like me due to genetics and fast metabolism. Also work and exams sometimes take away gym time.

>What routine?
Five days a week from Monday to Friday, focusing on one area in each day in this order:
Chest/bi, legs, back, shoulder/tri, abs/rotators.

>Do you have a back injury or something too
have minor scoliosis, spine is crooked by like 2 degrees. I'm still able to freely move and bulk but its more prone to back injuries and spasms.

Forgot my tripcode

Why you wanna see my face?

>Its hard for people like me due to genetics and fast metabolism. Also work and exams sometimes take away gym time.

Bruv just eat a lot and lift. No offense but that squat and bench is like 2 months of progress at most

5 day split isn't very effective at all if you're not roiding, I'd suggest doing starting strength or SL or something similar to get your strength up

Squat also requires some strength in your trunk. I think you're just too afraid of your scoliosis fucking your back, but if you're able to squat that much then you can probably handle more weight on deadlifts.

I hit those numbers around 6 weeks into training full body 3 days a week with compounds legs/trunk/arms every work out. Its kinda late but it would have been more efficient to get your strength up before going for a bodybuilding/brosplit.

This is true m8.

He can still do starting strength or some shit though

I'm still developing so theres time. Before I started lifting I couldn't even curl 20s

>I think you're just too afraid of your scoliosis fucking your back,
Its a huge liability, one wrong move and I'm fucked. When I do deadlifts and squat I can feel my legs no problem on the weights and I can probably go more but the pressure on my back is immense.

Work on your form m8.

>I'm still developing so theres time. Before I started lifting I couldn't even curl 20s

That doesn't mean poop m8.

You can start at 65lbs squat and increase by 15 lbs per week and get past your squat in 10 weeks m8... Your form is probably off or you just need to squat more often

>You can start at 65lbs squat and increase by 15 lbs per week and get past your squat in 10 weeks m8
thats exactly what I'm doing, I reached this as of today, couple weeks ago it was much lower.

>Your form is probably off or you just need to squat more often
My form is fine, but no matter what the pressure on back due to scoliosis is always on the edge, i could use a better belt or a spotter

But the guy in the pic is so much aesthetic.

No point. Too much body hair.

bump

Flag
Yes

Squat pb is 200 kg
Bench is 100kg
Leg press is 250 kg

>200kg squat

noice

I was gonna lift and run today but...

Mirin lad, better than my shitty progress

Yeah I lift, shitty home gym rig and I've been pretty shitty with my routine/eating the last month or so so I'm really feeling those lost gains

Went from 245 to 218 when I was lifting seriously October-january

Thanks friend.
Pretty good seeing as I can only be bothered going once a week. I guess it is the one and only benefit of being a manlet.