> 16$ for 5kg of rice
rip this country

$16 is literally nothing and 5kg is enough for like 3 months

what the fuck?

we eat rice everyday here

in here you can get 5kg of rice for 6 dollars
and we're an expensive shithole

that's in reais, right?

Not a problem. You should be eating oats.

Fuck you

>and we're an expensive shithole
Guess we are too, that's what it would cost over here.

>tfw just 40 cents per kg here

5k for 4$ here.
Although that's more to do with the price of the dollar.

what?
5 kg is like 4 € here

it's like 6.5 $ here
why is it that high ?

the country is rip

its 30$ here,I start to feel we are actually very poor desu.

I think it is not so expensive.
It is usual price in Japan.

15kg here from an asian food store is 25e.

Are you Japanese-Brazilian?

The only country that has a higher price of rice than my country is Japan. Brazil is actually cheap as fuck.

his rice is not a kind of expensive japanese one i suppose. so it sounds a bit rip-off. if its rice from thai, its hard to say its reasonable.

what kind of rice are you buying senpai, and where. If you buy in bulk at costco or sams or some shit it's like $1/kg

if you don't buy bulk you can still buy cheap rice for $2/kg or less

>buying kilos of rice at a time
#justthirdworldthings

we grow our own rice here m8
It's kind of shit to plant rice though, it consumes too much water that could be used for cows to drink

>5k for 16$
That's cheap! We eat rice here everyday too, and depends which rice variety you are talking about.
We have white rice, hill rice, brown rice, red rice, fragrant rice, basmathi, glutinous rice. etc.

White rice for 16$, that's too cheap. Could feed the whole family for 3 months, full daily meals course.

cows are inefficient as fuck though, in terms of food provided at least, they eat a shit ton

didnt know it at all. i knew south americans ate rice but thought not so much of it.

Brazil has more cows than people

maybe that's why your rice is so expensive. I hope your meat is cheap at least

brazilian steakhouses have gotten really popular here stateside. all you can eat for like $40 or $50 usually. Too expensive for my poorfag self though, but I went once and it was bretty gud.

We export most of it so its not really that cheap i guess, Brazil is super backwards

nope
it is our own culture too, when I first learn ed that most countries don't eat rice everyday I was surprised